Bellazon

Leonardo DiCaprio - (Please Read First Post Prior to Posting)
Thumbnail

moiselles

LuckyGirl

From what i read it will be only 10 minutes more with a few minutes added at beginning and end of movie.   

The 10 minutes we do see will be  taken from the  rumored 25" of  deleted scenes  = so if you see this new version, then they will be only 15 " of deleted scenes that you haven't seen

Thanks to post the pics, ox. 

Lmao at this comment I saw under the news Once will return to theaters.

20191025_134907.png

OUATIH might have not pleased everyone, as I read all over internet people that disliked the movie, and even when I went to watch I heard people complaining that they didn't liked. But the cool thing about the ones that liked the movie is that a LOT of them went to watch over and over and over again and had the same feeling that everytime we see it, the movie gets better. In the latest post of OUATIH ig page you see in the comments a lot of people saying they went to watch 2, 3, 4, 5, even 6 times and they are still willing to go watch again for more 10 minutes, this is really cool. 

2 hours ago, BarbieErin said:

But the cool thing about the ones that liked the movie is that a LOT of them went to watch over and over and over again and had the same feeling that everytime we see it, the movie gets better. In the latest post of OUATIH ig page you see in the comments a lot of people saying they went to watch 2, 3, 4, 5, even 6 times and they are still willing to go watch again for more 10 minutes, this is really cool. 

I was hoping to get my 5th viewing in:unsure:.

Yeah it really is awesome because all the tickets for the repeat showings are sold out

20 hours ago, oxford25 said:

LuckyGirl

From what i read it will be only 10 minutes more with a few minutes added at beginning and end of movie.   

The 10 minutes we do see will be  taken from the  rumored 25" of  deleted scenes  = so if you see this new version, then they will be only 15 " of deleted scenes that you haven't seen

Unfortunately yes especially  after reading tbe article that oxford25 posted the extra footage is the scenes that rick is not in and the rest of the deleted scenes (15 mins) will be in the bluray version

if they added 3 extra hours I would still wanted more 🥰

I'm really curious how much money this re release will make. So far it seems only in the US. I would have watch it again in cinema with or without new scenes with Leo :p Would've love to see James Marsden as the late Burt Reynolds so I'm glad Tarantino put him back in this cut.

Thanks ox for for the additional scenes summary, Jade for the article and Barbie for the video and insta posts! Loved the guy's comments about Leo, particularly in regards to him (Leo) actually taking the selfie with the fan's phone 😁

2 hours ago, Jade Bahr said:

^She's so stunning, omg :woot:

Yes she is very beautiful :heart:

Barbie

Oh, so the actress that does Red Apple added commercial, is the same actress who played Calvin Candie's girlfriend Sheba in Django , tks , for information :) 

Also, tks, for fans comments about meeting Leo at Once premiere 

Sap675

How exciting that Flowers of the Killer Moon will be filming not too far from you  :) 

You might luck out and seeing some of the filming :clap: 

Leo attended the Governor's Ball Awards last night along with Quentin.   So far haven't found any pix of him,  as  , unlike the others he doesn't seem to have walked the red carpet ,  but  , hopefully,  he'll appear in some behind the scene pix :) 

ndeed, the Governors Awards crowd is a powerful one, featuring A-list stars, directors, producers and executives populating nearly every table: Leonardo DiCaprio, Quentin Tarantino, Netflix chief content officer Ted Sarandos, Sony Pictures Chairman Tom Rothman, Jeffrey Katzenberg and Amy Pascal were just a few of the power players in the audience.

The event has become an informal and low-pressure stop for awards hopefuls, and this year was no different, with various cast members and filmmakers behind "Once Upon a Time in Hollywood," ''Little Women," ''Booksmart," ''Dolemite Is My Name," ''Joker," ''Marriage Story," ''Hustlers," ''Rocketman," ''Pain and Glory" and "A Beautiful Day in the Neighborhood" in attendance.

Even Jamie Foxx, who kicked off the evening, noted the number of big movie stars in this year's highest-profile films, calling on Tom Hanks and DiCaprio to stand up and make their presence known. Hanks did a little dance, while DiCaprio stood and gave a wave to the room. He even made Eddie Murphy come all the way up to the stage only to admit that he didn't have anything planned beyond that. Foxx just wanted to congratulate him on "Dolemite."