Bellazon

Leonardo DiCaprio - (Please Read First Post Prior to Posting)
Thumbnail

moiselles

Leo was sitting with Robert De Niro, no mention of Camila. 

https://wwd.com/eye/parties/chanel-tff-dinner-1203120307/

It seems she was at the event but not with Leo... and as we can see in the daily mail pics they left separately, it doesn't mean they were there together, at least doesn't look like it, I might be wrong... but she was there and why not seating with Leo? 

Spoiler

Because honestly, being a couple and not even sit together? Sorry, but it's ridiculous. 

They were sitting together

Wondering where Leo DiCaprio, his girlfriend Camila Morrone, and Robert De Niro were last night? They were sitting together at Balthazar in Soho to celebrate the Tribeca Film Festival and Chanel’s 14th annual artists dinner — along with about 130 other celebrities, artists, and notables including Katie Holmes, Angela Bassett, Alexander Skarsgård, and Lala Anthony (wearing barrettes!) “This is the dinner of the festival,” I heard someone say inside the restaurant. It’s likely whoever said it was somehow notable, but I couldn’t tell because my view was obscured by a tower of shrimp and oysters and two Chanel tweed suits. If the inside of Balthazar looks stylish on any given day, last night it was kicked up a notch due to the plethora of Chanel. Diane Kruger wore biker shorts, Jill Kargman paired her mother’s Chanel velvet corset from the 1980s with her own fishnet top, and there was more than one beach-ball bag on display. Possible couple Cara Delevingne and Ashley Benson arrived together but had their photos taken separately.

https://www.thecut.com/2019/04/chanel-hosts-tribeca-film-festival-artists-dinner.html

2 hours ago, dicapriofan said:

BarbieErin **edited** Were you there during this evening?  But no, you weren't there! You always meddle in the private life of Leo. He does what he wants, it's his life. If not, tell me about your private life and I can also judge... Shame on you.

Thank you! Yes, I don't like Camila. 

And where you were when Leo's new movie trailer was released? When the news about the movie with Del Toro was released? You were not here... now you only came here to say I can't say my opinion?  Ok. 

And I will keep editing my posts as much as I WANT! 

Quentin Tarantino showed 5 minutes of footage in a Sony meeting

Motion Picture Group Chair Tom Rothman, brandishing the best animation Oscar that “Into the Spider-Verse” picked up at this year’s ceremony, took the podium to talk employees through a slate that includes “Spider-Man: Far From Home” and “Men in Black International.”

He then turned the podium over to Tarantino who showed five minutes from “Once Upon a Time in Hollywood,” an ensemble look at Los Angeles in the 1960s that stars Leonardo DiCaprio, Margot Robbie, and Brad Pitt. The footage highlighted each of the actors, as well as Al Pacino, who plays DiCaprio’s character’s agent. The film is expected to be a last-minute entry into this year’s Cannes Film Festival, but Tarantino was mum about any plans to bring the film to the South of France. Sony’s film studio has rebounded from several years at the bottom of the heap. The company’s recent hits include “Venom” and “Jumanji: Welcome to the Jungle,” and the 2019 slate looks promising, with box office analysts predicting that the Spider-Man sequel and a Jumanji follow-up will perform well with audiences.

https://variety.com/2019/film/news/quentin-tarantino-once-upon-a-time-in-hollywood-norman-lear-sony-meeting-1203201317/

Some more articles about last night's Chanel party honoring DeNiro  

From HR = love how they say Leo's arrival made it THE party of the festival :p 

ut on Monday night, once the red carpet had wrapped, the frenzied shouts of “Bobby!” “Diane!” and “Debra!” (for De Niro, Kruger and Messing, respectively) had died down, and the photographers had dispersed, one more high-wattage star arrived in decidedly low-key fashion: Leonardo DiCaprio, an L.A. Dodgers cap pulled low over his eyes, who slipped quietly into his seat at Table 19 next to festival co-founder Robert De Niro.

It was DiCaprio’s second surprise arrival at a Tribeca event, having also made an appearance at the Directors Series talk between De Niro and Martin Scorsese and Apocalypse Now screening on Sunday afternoon. Scanning the crowd at Balthazar, someone already had remarked, “This is a good room,” a reference not so much to the space but to the caliber of the gathering; the unexpected addition of Leo, however, sent that idea into the stratosphere. This was the party of the festival.

From WWD which explains why we see no pix of Leo inside event

Noticed in this article that Leo's pal Q Tip was, also, there  :p 

Given the quotient of fashionista starlets in the room, it was only a matter of time before Leonardo DiCaprio rolled through. The reclusive actor, hiding under a Dodgers hat, was whisked through the restaurant at nearly 9 p.m. and plopped down next to De Niro, where a handler shielded off photographers throughout dinner.

From Variety ,  saving the best for last :p 

At last minute, Leonardo DiCaprio, barely recognizable behind his blue LA Dodgers cap, avoided the cameras before making a swift entrance into the restaurant.

Short vid of Leo leaving the party

https://scanpix.no/spWebApp/preview/video/tdbf4a25

Jade & Calibi

Tks for Appian Way news and Chanel pix :flower: :flower: 

News about Leo's Appian Way  Right Stuff tv series

The Right Stuff," a new television series adapted from Tom Wolfe's iconic account of the early days of the U.S. space program, will start filming this fall on the Space Coast.

Leonardo DiCaprio will be one of the executive producers of "The Right Stuff." Appian Way Productions, a film and television production company founded by DiCaprio, is collaborating on the project with National Geographic Partners LLC and Warner Horizon Scripted Television.

A number of films and episodes of reality television shows have been filmed on the Space Coast in recent years. But Space Coast Film Commissioner Bonnie King believes "The Right Stuff" will be the first television series filmed in Brevard County since "The Cape," a space-themed series which aired in in 1996 and 1997, and had among its stars Adam Baldwin and Corbin Bernsen.

King said she got confirmation recently that "The Right Stuff" would film here and in the Orlando area, although many details are still being worked out.

Calibi

Tks for pix of at least Leo's cap at DeNiro table last night :p 

Also  , I realize now you had posted Tarantino's comments about Once article and not the one about  Appian Way/Right Stuff project,   sorry for confusion, and , tks, for Tarantino news :) 

3 hours ago, BarbieErin said:

Not all sources can recognize her, anyway, thanks calibi. This doesn't change my opinion about their relationship... but whatever makes Leo happy? It's his problem. 

It's so stupid - judging another people's relationship only by the paparazzi pics.