Bellazon

Leonardo DiCaprio - (Please Read First Post Prior to Posting)
Thumbnail

moiselles

Now this is great news, I want to see that Calvin Candie and Sheba kiss, this might be on the extended version, I sure hope so.

Quentin Tarantino confirms extended version of Django Unchained
The renowned director will release a version with more than 3 hours and 15 minutes of his seventh movie.

https://larepublica.pe/cine-series/1460023-quentin-tarantino-confirma-version-extendida-django-unchained-samuel-l-jackson-leonardo-di-caprio-django-desencadenado-django-cadenas

5 hours ago, BarbieErin said:

Let me be stupid than.   :whistle:

Well, he's not a famewhore who shows PDA all the time. He's very private person, I thought you know it. But if you want continue write unrespectful stupid stuff about private life of person who you never met in real life - well, keep going 😂 

6 minutes ago, Sliva said:

Well, he's not a famewhore who shows PDA all the time. He's very private person, I thought you know it. But if you want continue write unrespectful stupid stuff about private life of person who you never met in real life - well, keep going 😂 

You have the right to disagree with me, but I keep my opinion and you keep yours and that's it.  ;)  And you can think whatever you want of me as well because you also don't know me. 

4 minutes ago, BarbieErin said:

You have the right to disagree with me, but I keep my opinion and you keep yours and that's it.  ;)  And you can think whatever you want of me as well because you also don't know me. 

Opinion's based only on paparazzi pics, 🤣🤣🤣Cool 😂

7 hours ago, BarbieErin said:

Now this is great news, I want to see that Calvin Candie and Sheba kiss, this might be on the extended version, I sure hope so.

Quentin Tarantino confirms extended version of Django Unchained
The renowned director will release a version with more than 3 hours and 15 minutes of his seventh movie.

https://larepublica.pe/cine-series/1460023-quentin-tarantino-confirma-version-extendida-django-unchained-samuel-l-jackson-leonardo-di-caprio-django-desencadenado-django-cadenas

Amazing news. Can't wait :ddr:

Exclusive: Quentin Tarantino Film Going to Cannes, Sources Say Party Has Been Booked for “Once Upon a Time in Hollywood”

You know, in Cannes, it’s about the party, not just the film. So sources from the Cote d’Azur say it’s a go, Quentin Tarantino’s “Once Upon a Time in Hollywood” is coming to the festival after all. It will play on Tuesday, May 21st, the 25th anniversary of “Pulp Fiction” in Cannes. The Croisette is abuzz with the likes of Brad Pitt, Margot Robbie, and Leonardo DiCaprio walking the red carpet, having private parties, holding court at the Hotel du Cap. There was some question about the film making it since it wasn’t announced with the rest of the Cannes line up. The Festival needs this movie badly, with few other big stars coming, and even fewer American movies of note. The time between “Rocketman” on the first Tbursday, and “OUT” is filled with films in foreign languages and not a lot of glitter. So sacre bleu! Congratulations to Thierry Fremaux. He can get some sleep, at last. PS I’m hearing the party, which should be the hottest ticket of all, should be taking place at the Albane Terrace at the JW Marriott. Stay tuned…

https://www.showbiz411.com/2019/05/01/exclusive-quentin-tarantino-film-going-to-cannes-sources-say-party-has-been-booked-for-once-upon-a-time-in-hollywood

From Variety ,   can this be accurate that the film that will be shown is FOUR HOURS in length ?   

Or did Fremaux  mean Tarantino was in process of  editing  it down from  4 hours ??? 

Once Upon a Time in Hollywood’ Joins Cannes’ Competition Roster

The suspense is over: Quentin Tarantino’s “Once Upon a Time in Hollywood” will indeed have its world premiere and compete at the Cannes Film Festival, the fest announced Thursday.

“Intermezzo” from Abdellatif Kechiche, the Palme d’Or-winning director of “Blue Is the Warmest Color,” has also been added to the competition slate.

The star-studded movie has been widely anticipated as a festival highlight but wasn’t included in Cannes’ official selection announcement on April 18. Artistic director Thierry Fremaux told journalists several times that day that he hoped for post-production on Tarantino’s film to be completed in time for the film to be shown at the festival. Fremaux said Tarantino was eager to be back at Cannes and was working hard to finish the film by May, which was a challenge because it was shot in 35mm, which takes longer to edit than digital film, and is slated for a July release.

“We were afraid the film would not be ready, as it wouldn’t be released until late July, but Quentin Tarantino, who has not left the editing room in four months, is a real, loyal and punctual child of Cannes! Like for ‘Inglourious Basterds,’ he’ll definitely be there – 25 years after the Palme d’or for Pulp Fiction – with a finished film screened in 35mm and his cast in tow (Leonardo DiCaprio, Margot Robbie, Brad Pitt),” said the festival in its release, adding that the film is a “love letter to the Hollywood of his childhood, a rock music tour of 1969, and an ode to cinema as a whole.”

Once Upon a Time in Hollywood” is expected to unspool May 21 to mark the 25th anniversary of “Pulp Fiction’s” world premiere on the Croisette.

Set in Hollywood in the late 1960s, “Once Upon a Time in Hollywood” stars Leonardo DiCaprio and Brad Pitt as, respectively, Rick Dalton, a washed-up actor, and Cliff Booth, his longtime stunt double. The two men live next door to Sharon Tate (Margot Robbie), the pregnant actress who was murdered by Charles Manson’s followers in 1969. Emile Hirsch, Timothy Olyphant, Kurt Russell, Bruce Dern, Damian Lewis, Dakota Fanning and the late Luke Perry complete the cast.

The movie was written and directed by Tarantino, backed by Sony’s Columbia Pictures, and produced by Shannon McIntosh and David Heyman.

“Intermezzo” follows “Mektoub, My Love: Canto Uno,” the first half of a two-part portrait of a Franco-Tunisian youth’s amorous pursuits, which world premiered at Venice in 2017. The movie stars Ophélie Bau – whose performance in the first installment earned her a Cesar nomination for best newcomer – and Salim Kechiouche

Fremaux said he “saw the film last Thursday, as it was still being edited, and definitely right in the middle of edits.” Running four hours, the movie will screen at the end of the Festival “so the DCP has time to get there,” said Fremaux.

Barbie

Tks for comments from  Leo's costar , as well as,   Tarantino News making it official  :)