Bellazon

Leonardo DiCaprio - (Please Read First Post Prior to Posting)
Thumbnail

moiselles

From DM  these set pix are supposed to be from Thursday filming , and as we can see Leo & Brad have on same outfits , but we do have some better facial views of Leo :p 

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-6166703/Brad-Pitt-Leonardo-DiCaprio-join-Quentin-Tarantino-set-Time-Hollywood.html

50276EE700000578-6166703-Dapper_Leonardo_aged_43_looked_to_be_having_a_good_time_and_even-a-54_1536899089653.jpg 50277A5100000578-6166703-Enjoying_himself_Of_course_Reservoir_Dogs_director_Quentin_Taran-a-55_1536899089704.jpg

Bnkenobi

Tks for all the many pix links :flower: 

Calibi

As Barbie recently mentioned,  I  hope to see you soon back on board  :) 

Hi Everyone ☺

Leo was in Montana about 2 weeks ago. I believe the reason for his visit had something to do with his girlfriend Camila since she is currently working in Montana. 

Kate Whittle@kettlemt

looking at celebrities in Montana reminds me that rich people pay a buttload of money to do shit I can do basically anytime

Chris La Tray@chrislatrayReplying to@kettlemt

You probably rock the shades and ball cap better too. That’s the look Leonardo DiCaprio was rocking in the store a couple weeks ago, Paws Up flunky in tow.

Kate Whittle@kettlemt

wait DiCaprio was in town? again?

Chris La Tray@chrislatray

Yup.

8 hours ago, oxford25 said:

From People : the menu for tomorrow night’s LDF event

When one reads that Steve Jobs’s widow Laurene is co hosting the event with Leo , we know the rumor that she had personally contacted Leo and asked him not to do Jobs’ movie was probably true 

4E6EBD12-EF5B-4A79-B06D-6A504DC40F77.jpeg 8440BF05-E630-4C3E-B8FD-90B72619519E.jpeg 83423352-F763-4E6B-AF2E-F5E838009B64.jpeg

I hope we will get some pics from this event :heart: