Bellazon

Leonardo DiCaprio - (Please Read First Post Prior to Posting)
Thumbnail

moiselles

Saw this tweet this morning ,  if legit , then Leo left via plane yesterday  to spend his Labor Day weekend elsewhere .

I do know via their insta stories  that Nina Dobrev's  headed with others ( you could see Nikki & Chuck in her story on private plane ) to Burning Man ,and Leo's pal Richie headed back yesterday to NY , so I guess , LA is not the place to be on Labor Day :p

she!irasff @girlslikenat 4h4 hours ago

•  

ughh y’all my brother works [at the airport and it’s not unsual that he meets celebrities but yesterday he literally met Leonardo DiCaprio hELP

Plus we have some new Malibu pix via DM & Clasos  with pal Vivi . They state these were actually taken Monday, but for some reason they didn't chose to run them to now  :idk:

I wonder  if they  learned there would be no new  Labor Day party pix this weekend, so they decided to run the older pix  ???  :D 

4F957E9800000578-0-image-m-26_1535775114905.jpg 4F957EC100000578-0-image-m-5_1535774824898.jpg 4F957EA400000578-6120985-The_water_s_calling_The_duo_couldn_t_resist_time_in_the_ocean-m-25_1535782782770.jpg 4F957EA800000578-0-image-m-30_1535777310162.jpg

Jade

I'm  assuming the Julia in the pix with Leo is NOW the older Julia we see in other pix , so, I would guess, at least 8-10 years ago

If you scan through her pix,  she has pix with other celebs as well James Cameron, Jodie Foster,  Ansel Elgort, etc

Leo's trip ??

While I have no clue as to exactly where Leo traveled ,  I just now noticed with Nikki's group is Lukas and Gerard Butler, so , maybe , a big group headed that way , and we do know Leo welcomes a place he can wear a disguise and just blend in with crowds thus why he’s gone there the last several years :)

LDF  Sept 15th

Below an event I'm very much  looking forward to seeing pix from in two weeks :thumbsup:

Hi all 

Regarding the Roosevelt project we've heard about before,  now I'm seeing many sites when they have any news about Leo at the end they  mention that he would do the project,  I was watching a Blood Diamond interview and Leo says that he is developing the project,  so I think that might mean that its true cuz he's interested in the project and has been developing it for years and maybe now it's coming to fruition 

Who knows 🤔

Edited by LuckyGirl

^I have the feeling this Roosevelt project is circeling around Leo for about 20 years. Time will tell... if he continues doing movies that slow (one in a couple of years) he hasn't much time to make everything he's interested in :angel: Personally I really want him to make "The Devil In The White City"!!! Another project he's eyeing for about 10 years.

1 hour ago, Jade Bahr said:

^I have the feeling this Roosevelt project is circeling around Leo for about 20 years. Time will tell... if he continues doing movies that slow (one in a couple of years) he hasn't much time to make everything he's interested in :angel: Personally I really want him to make "The Devil In The White City"!!! Another project he's eyeing for about 10 years.

I dunno I personally don't want him to do Roosevelt or any president cuz they would make him look very old and I wanna him to look his age like in Once 

Not to mention that biopics about presidents usually be too historic but who knows for example he made Jedgat which was a historic figure but the movie was excellent

And yeah I'd love that he make Devil

I really hope he won't play that General (Grant or whatever) in the upcoming Spielberg movie because this sounds hella boring... I didn't even ended "Lincoln" (with Day-Lewis from Spielberg) because 👉 :sleeping: So everything historical with an president or directed by Spielberg is just a little bit of a nightmare for me.

But yeah I liked J. Edgar too (surprisingly). But who can say no to Leo and Armie Hammer? :drool:

Spoiler

The only better pairing than this is Armie with Timothée Chalamet :baronfaint:

Agree Jade, please no president movies, and biopics... only if it's interesting or entertaining enough, usually movies about presidents or politicals in general are QUITE boring, also not war movies please! 

I think J.Edgar is a bit boring at some moments, but Leo and Armie really made a good pairing.  

Barbie

Tks for more  Leo /Malibu pix :) 

Lucky Girl, Jade,  Barbie

The only movie I've seen any recent news about possibly filming in early spring 2019 is Flowers of the Killer Moon with Scorsese

Whatever the next movie turns out to be  , I just hope he moves after Once finishes filming to his next movie by early 2019 :thumbsup:

2 hours ago, Jade Bahr said:

I really hope he won't play that General (Grant or whatever) in the upcoming Spielberg movie because this sounds hella boring... I didn't even ended "Lincoln" (with Day-Lewis from Spielberg) because 👉 :sleeping: So everything historical with an president or directed by Spielberg is just a little bit of a nightmare for me.

But yeah I liked J. Edgar too (surprisingly). But who can say no to Leo and Armie Hammer? :drool:

Reveal hidden contents

The only better pairing than this is Armie with Timothée Chalamet :baronfaint:

Agree with you about Lincoln it was boring I remember I saw it in cinema and all my family was bored 😑

I hope he won't end up doing the Spielberg movie too but at the same time I trust Leo's choices 

I'm excited about Killers of the Flower Moon more than The Devil in the White City tbh

19 hours ago, LuckyGirl said:

I'm excited about Killers of the Flower Moon more than The Devil in the White City tbh

Killers of the Flower Moon sounds good, I agree. In case of a possible biopic I'm interested in Leonardo Da Vinci I have to say :p Billy Mulligan with those 24 personalities sounds great too. Wonder what happened with this project (The Crowded Room).

11 minutes ago, Jade Bahr said:

Killers of the Flower Moon sounds good, I agree. In case of a possible biopic I'm interested in Leonardo Da Vinci I have to say :p Billy Mulligan with those 24 personalities sounds great too. Wonder what happened with this project (The Crowded Room).

I dunno why I have a feeling that The Crowded Room has been made which is Split but they turned it into a fictional character