Bellazon

Leonardo DiCaprio - (Please Read First Post Prior to Posting)
Thumbnail

moiselles

Tarantino has cast Bruce Dern to replace Burt Reyonolds character in Once

As the post below states  Bruce is currently doing a film in Spain, but he will be given time off to do his Spahn Ranch scenes

SexyLeo91

Yes, lucky people for sure :thumbs_up:

Seems like now at night they have their Halloween themed parade

9 hours ago, oxford25 said:

From one of my fave Leo photo shoots by photographer John Russo

He belongs to those people you just have to look at. I mean look at his face. It's so expressive and interesting (and beautiful of course). Personally I think he becomes more charismatic with every year :heart:

4 hours ago, Jade Bahr said:

He belongs to those people you just have to look at. I mean look at his face. It's so expressive and interesting (and beautiful of course). Personally I think he becomes more charismatic with every year :heart:

DITTO👍

Thank you so much dear Leo fans for the updates :flower:

Thanks Barbie for the video of the filming info, and pretty cool about his dad!

Hey y'all :actor:, my mistake for the earlier link, so I removed it, the story was a year old(realize Leo is clean shaven now :p). 

Leo's name carries that much that he's mentioned and video from 2017 is used in a news story about yesterday's Global Ocean event, lol.

Great words from the actor that played Romeo's father. 

AVC: You were also in the film adaption of Romeo + Juliet, but that was a considerably bigger production.

BD: [Laughs.] Oh my god, yeah. I’m hardly in that, as I remember. I remember I was in it with… who’s the guy that played Romeo? What’s his name?

AVC: Leonardo DiCaprio.

BD: He was really nice to me. And he was a kid. Seventeen or 18 years old. But he was a huge star. I’ll tell ya, I never saw anybody—especially somebody that age—as relaxed as he was, and has been since. Now, of course, with that talent and the way he looked, he had damn good reason to be relaxed. But still, you’ve got cameras aimed at you from every direction and everybody is there waiting, looking at their watches, wanting to get this scene so they can get onto the next. It’s a hell of a lot of pressure for anybody, but he had no problem with it at all. It was no question that this kid was going to be a huge star, and obviously that’s the way it worked out.

https://www.avclub.com/brian-dennehy-on-dicaprio-rambo-and-why-saoirse-ronan-1829430643

This post lets us know the Spahn Ranch filming ends today

And if it wasn't for the fact that Leo  & Brad have to be seen driving in our fave yellow car at sometime between 6-10pm on Saturday Oct 6th down Burbank Bld,   I would speculate that Leo may have  attended the  upcoming UFC Lightweight Championship between McGregor and Khabibi in Las Vegas on Saturday

Unless , of course,  what one will be seeing are Leo and Brad's doubles driving past in the car  while  the real Leo is in Las Vegas :p 

Barbie

Great words from actor Brian Dennehy , tks :)