Bellazon

Leonardo DiCaprio - (Please Read First Post Prior to Posting)
Thumbnail

moiselles

1 minute ago, oxford25 said:

SexyLeo91

However, I’ve noticed these night shoots are starting around midnight to early morning hours of next day 

So with work, I’d have to hope for weekend filming for my encounter with Rick Dalton :p 

Hmm, I'd call in sick :Angel::Amelie_wft:

Ok guys, I discovered something looking at the HQ pics I haven't noticed before in any set pic, Rick Dalton is married at this point of the movie. IDK if this pics are from when he was the Western series actor or after at 69, we have to see the movie to discover, hehe, and now I'm curious to know which actress plays his wife.   :p

Rick.jpg

And no wedding ring here. 

no ring.jpg

Barbie

Wow , great observation !

Or as Calvin Candie would say , “ Barbie , you had my curiosity, now you have my attention :p “

The only time so far we've seen Rick with a female was when they shot the night scene below .  The woman is Quentin's real life financee  Daniela Pick , and she is not listed in cast credits

And , in the pix that  did appear from that scene ,  we can't see Leo's hands

70.jpg 71.jpg

daniela.jpg

And when these late night scenes were shot in late July ,  it was right after we first saw pix of Rick with sideburns

This filming was right before Leo headed to St Tropez /Isle of Capri trip

29_thumb_jpg_79d65e64eacdb16261bb08c4b0e06b4e.jpg

sideburns.jpg

Some new pix of Margot from Once set , we can see these are from earlier in time , and she is not pregnant

I wonder if these were from last night's  Original Tommy's Burger film shoot ?  Or if they are already filming inside Pandora Box   club  ??

Looking at the brightly colored KHJ tv trailer from pix from last night’s Original Tommy Buger set , and the background they show in pix where costume people are putting Margot’s necklace on  these new pix are from last night’s filming 

But so far have only found them on  Robbie fan sites 

We know on the film set pix from last night they showed Jay Sebring’s Porsche , so I wonder when pix of other actors will surface  

AE608B0C-2288-480A-8501-35D443260095.jpeg

This is not new pix ,  but at least I found finally a pix of Leo from the UFC fight besides the one I posted  that captured Leo in background of the  person's pix of the fight 

He is with pals Jonah and Lukas :) 

mcgregorkhabibfightoct6th2018.png

Jade

Tks for original IG post, so we know more about who person is with Leo /etc :) 

If these tweets are accurate Quentin is back filming today   ,  hope if Leo is there we get some new pix :) 

The other day I did see a post from a person who visited the Pandora Box Club site that she was told they would film there sometime on Saturday

Hayley @penguin_Hayley 39m39 minutes ago

When @therealmellyg casually mentions that Brad Pitt and Leonardo DiCaprio are filming on her street😱

riss @marissaa_ball 44m44 minutes ago

•  

Walked outside my dorm to see Quienten Terentino shooting a movie on my street with Leonardo DiCaprio, Margot Robbie, and Brad Pitt. No big deal 🤷🏼‍♀️