Bellazon

Leonardo DiCaprio - (Please Read First Post Prior to Posting)
Thumbnail

moiselles

From astronaut Buzz Aldrin's  Twitter feed , he just posted this pix last night ,  but at same time,  we did read about both Leo and Steven  being at party with him way back in Jan via Page Six article below :idk:

Astronaut Buzz Aldrin, 87, has been hanging around the stars.

The second man on the moon was a hit at several parties in LA leading up to the Golden Globes — including bashes hosted by Leo DiCaprio and Steven Spielberg — and he’s even sold his own buzzy project.

A rep confirms, “We’re actively shopping Buzz’s sci-fi story based on his book, ‘Encounter With Tiber,’ which we are hoping to make into a TV series.”

We hear producer Rupert Hitzig — whose credits include “The Last Dragon” and “Jaws 3-D” — has optioned the tale of an astronaut who finds evidence of an ancient alien civilization.

Hopefully, Hollywood hasn’t already gone to Aldrin’s head: Sources told us he was seen at the Chateau Marmont in a contentious conversation with Spielberg, in which he complained about “the cut of a film.”

Aldrin’s rep explained that “he was just complaining about something totally unrelated to Spielberg . . . Buzz says there was nothing negative intended towards Mr. Spielberg.”

https://pagesix.com/2018/01/10/buzz-aldrin-a-hit-on-the-hollywood-party-circuit/

Dp_n3l5W4AELc2T.jpg

Pix from the prep work they are doing for Monday’s Once filming on Hollywood Blvd 

We can see theater will be playing Zeffirelli’s version of R&J 

As we all know in 1996 Baz Luhrman released his version with a wonderful new  Romeo :heart: 

Infact that Romeo may be at Monday’s filming :p  

7AAD3320-1809-4CB2-97B2-A7EF567CFC25.jpeg

It appears that Quentin is doing weekend Once filming again,  yesterday they were filming scenes with Brad and Margaret Qualley ( model and actress Andie McDowell's daughter )

Margaret plays Manson groupie Kitty Kat , and going by how often we see her with Brad , I guess, she'll play Brad/Cliff's girlfriend in the movie 

bgus_1375611_030.jpg bgus_1375611_035.jpg bgus_1375611_025.jpg bgus_1375611_002.jpg bgus_1375611_029.jpg bgus_1375611_019.jpg

5 hours ago, oxford25 said:

Jade

Yes , Leo & pal Hoodie are tight :p

Confession: I’d like to be that hoodie, lol.

Thanks ox so much for the pics and the news and keeping us all up to date :)

Apparently there was a fight on the court during the last few minutes of the two game. Pretty sure Leo and his friends got to see that fight, and LeBron got to be peacemaker, lol.

SexyLeo91

I had watched some but not all of game, and I did see this morning that a fight broke out at one point.  Since the days of  Shaq & Kobe,  the Lakers' fans have been starved for a team that will take them once again to playoff/championship contention, I sure hope that LeBron can do that for them. :thumbs_up:

It does seem that with recent UFC fight in audience and now at Lakers' game  , that Leo and pals always seem to be around when fists start flying ! :tongue:

As to Leo and Pal Hoodie,   he reminds me of Linus from Peanuts and his blanket,  these days  Leo never leaves home without it

It's his 'security blanket'  to protect him from  those  annoying pap cameras :D

31 minutes ago, oxford25 said:

It does seem that with recent UFC fight in audience and now at Lakers' game  , that Leo and pals always seem to be around when fists start flying ! :tongue:

As to Leo and Pal Hoodie,   he reminds me of Linus from Peanuts and his blanket,  these days  Leo never leaves home without it

It's his 'security blanket'  to protect him from  those  annoying pap cameras :D

Sometimes I wear a hoodie and it is kind of a security blanket:blush:

There has to be something in the water with all these fights lately, :p

Tweet from yesterday about more Once filming that  too place both Saturday and Sunday  ;  hopefully today's outdoor filming will include  Rick Dalton :) 

I did see post from someone who drove by filming locale,  who reported you really couldn't see anything

Sue Miller @suemillermdr 

Just additional info for Marina del Rey people that are being inconvenienced by the complete closure of the Marina del Rey Freeway--the 90 Freeway. I understand it is for the filming of a new Quentin Tarantino movie starring Leonardo DiCaprio and others you might like.

filming.jpg

I don't know how accurate this tweet is ( ???) but the girl claims she saw Leo and Brad film a scene together today

Gaby. @problematicacm 9m9 minutes ago

•  

I watched Leonardo DiCaprio and Brad Pitt film a movie scene outside of my apartment today and I’m truly set for life.

However one thing we do know that  Leo was seen wearing  a backwards Dodgers'  cap  in  car with Reeza today in North Hollywood snacking on sunflower seeds :p 

And  typically Reeza is with him on set , so, maybe he was on way to or from filming today :idk: 

bgus_1377773_001.jpg bgus_1377773_002.jpg bgus_1377773_005.jpg bgus_1377773_004.jpg bgus_1377773_009.jpg

Leo on set as Rick Dalton with pal Cliff

And I think the woman below in red must be  Rick's wife  ( notice wedding ring on and she sits in back with Rick ) :p 

***** DM claims these scene were filmed earlier on Monday, but according to Aflo and Backgrid ( two main pix sites ) they were taken on Sunday Oct 21st *****

5309460-6306095-Snazzy_He_looked_sharp_in_black_slacks_shirt_and_jacket_and_a_fa-a-21_1540279841813.jpg 5309464-6306095-Snazzy_He_looked_sharp_in_black_slacks_shirt_and_jacket_and_a_fa-a-79_1540283526618.jpg5309448-6306095-New_do_Leo_s_hair_was_also_noticeably_longer_now_featuring_a_pai-a-24_1540279841824.jpg

5309446-6306095-Wardrobe_Leo_and_Brad_were_spotted_in_some_new_outfits-a-11_1540279841525.jpg 5309468-6306095-New_look_Leo_43_meanwhile_could_be_seen_in_a_new_outfit-a-78_1540283526617.jpg

5309450-6306095-New_look_He_looked_even_more_flash_in_the_all_white_ensemble_of_-a-23_1540279841819.jpg 5309452-6306095-Bit_of_all_white_Brad_also_got_to_try_on_a_different_outfit_and_-a-81_1540283526632.jpg 5309476-6306095-Road_trip_The_two_megastars_chatted_before_jumping_into_a_white_-a-26_1540279841835.jpg

LORENZA IZZO  AS FRANCESCA CAPPUCI 

LEO/RICK ‘s  WIFE ??

5309458-6306095-Wow_Lorenza_Izzo_who_plays_Francesca_Cappuci_wore_the_most_eye_c-a-29_1540279841978.jpg