Bellazon

Leonardo DiCaprio - (Please Read First Post Prior to Posting)
Thumbnail

moiselles

Calibi

Tks for posting the new trailer; made my Friday make%20it%20clap.gifmake%20it%20clap.gifmake%20it%20clap.gif

At same time, a fellow fan sent me this excerpt from EW's article about trailer, as we've already learned about from other sources, they mention they will be future filming in Ushuaia region

Shot using only natural light by Iñárritu’s Oscar-winning cinematographer Emmanuel Lubezki (Gravity, Birdman), the production was on location in Calgary for months, combating limited shooting hours and brutal weather conditions only to run out of snow at the end. The uncooperative weather means the production, which also includes Tom Hardy (Mad Max: Fury Road), Domhnall Gleeson (Ex Machina) and Will Poulter (The Maze Runner) will gear up in Gortex again to conclude production on Argentina’s southern-most tip in a mad dash to complete the film by Christmas Day.

OMG, OMG, OMG, calibi thanks so much for the trailer.   :clap:   :dance:  :ddr:

I'am speechless, looks EPIC, looks so real, visually stunning.  This trailer is something else, and Leo never fails to amaze me... he said what? one sentence in the whole trailer? and still looks FANTASTIC, go Leo.  Someone wrote on youtube and it's true: the sound it's only drum, sigh, drum, sigh, and breath, I was breathless with them.    :hehe:

OMG, OMG, OMG, calibi thanks so much for the trailer.   :clap:   :dance:  :ddr:

I'am speechless, looks EPIC, looks so real, visually stunning.  This trailer is something else, and Leo never fails to amaze me... he said what? one sentence in the whole trailer? and still looks FANTASTIC, go Leo.  Someone wrote on youtube and it's true: the sound it's only drum, sigh, drum, sigh, and breath, I was breathless with them.    :hehe:

Ditto  :PinkCouture2: 

Thanx a million dear Leo fans 4 da updates  :flower: 

Forbes article about Leo's foundations's upcoming gala in St Tropez

Was very interesting to see that many of Leo's close friends are ,also, hosting the event with him

Leonardo DiCaprio Gala in St. Tropez Features the Most Amazing Celebrity Auction of All Time

In what is easily one of the most outrageous celebrity auctions of all time, the Leonardo DiCaprio Foundation is having its Second Annual Gala in St. Tropez on July 22 at a private villa.

Hosted by Leonard DiCaprio, HSH Albert II Prince of Monaco, Giorgio Armani, Boris F.J. Collardi, Marion Cotillard, Philippe Cousteau, Tom Hardy, Kate Hudson, Sir Elton John and David Furnish and Caroline Scheufele, the event also features a live performance by John Legend and surprise performances (Bono and Robin Thicke performed last year.)

Among the amazing items being offered are; Private concert with Elton John, a villa at DiCaprio’s new island, a 61 Chevy Roadster, an Arctic Expedition with Prince Albert and many more featured below.

Founded in 1998, the Leonardo DiCaprio Foundation (LDF) works to protect the Earth’s last wild places by implementing solutions that restore balance to threatened ecosystems, and ensuring the long-term health and wellbeing of all its inhabitants.

LDF, through partnerships and direct grant commitments, brings attention and needed funding to three areas:protecting biodiversity, ocean & forest conservation and climate change. To execute its programming,the Foundation works in close collaboration with a broad network of stakeholders including environmental leaders and experts, local communities, national and international leaders, effective organizations and committed philanthropists.

With strategic investments in 70 cutting-edge conservation, climate change, public advocacy and environmental protection projects, LDF is making meaningful progress toward resolving environmental threats and creating a more harmonious relationship between humanity and nature in more than 40 countries and in all five of the world’s oceans.

For more information visit: www.leonardodicaprio.org

For advance bids email [email protected]

http://www.forbes.com/sites/jimdobson/2015/07/17/leonardo-dicaprio-gala-in-st-tropez-features-the-most-amazing-celebrity-auction-of-all-time/?utm_medium=referral&utm_source=pulsenews

I just had time to watch the trailer 1 time and need to watch again because I was too much amazed, I need to pay more attention next time, and I will probably watch this over and over again, haha.    :nicole:   Seriously, I know it's just a trailer but I'am very excited, I think has the potential to be a masterpiece.   :surrender:

And this is soo nice, kat.   :clap: 

Masha: I know you mentioned The Revenant trending on twitter when it first came out and it was still trending just a little over an hour ago 

kat: at 1:21 I couldn't understand what was said, but Leo says "my son".   :hehe:

Thanks! Ox sent me some info about this as well. Interesting Leo has a son in this movie, and he is seemingly older. 

The trailer has more than 7 million views :clap: Wow!