Bellazon

Leonardo DiCaprio - (Please Read First Post Prior to Posting)
Thumbnail

moiselles

Now I'am confused again... because I just saw the official Brazilian trailer for The Revenant and the translation in portuguese for the scene with the Indian is Leo saying: "Not until I see my son".    :nicole:  So, IDK.   :idk:  :hehe:

^Thanks Ox! though I don't think they are from the same night. Leo's cap is different. So I think either the Pics with Adrian Brody in them are from his Gala after party (because all the people tagged in the picture like Kate hudson, Natasha poly etc.) were all at his gala, and they all must have changed or something and the ones with kelly are from the same night as the NY post video (you can see shes carrying the same hat as in the video, and leo is wearing the newsboy cap) or could have been from thursday night too :p Or maybe last night :rofl::idk: :p 

But I guess the timelines don't really matter anyways :p All that matters is we are getting new pics :D

Now I'am confused again... because I just saw the official Brazilian trailer for The Revenant and the translation in portuguese for the scene with the Indian is Leo saying: "Not until I see my son".    :nicole:  So, IDK.   :idk:  :hehe:

See I don't hear Leo say anything except what sounds like two words "myself" or "my son". But I guess it really doesn't matter either. :rofl: :rofl:  I do wonder when we will get another trailer :heart:

Yes, Oxford... That's the pic that no longer shows up. :)

I see the Daily Mail pics are from the same time as that Page Six video. :) I can't see her shoes, but I take it she's in heels because she looks tall.

And yeah, most of them are in Corsica (Emelie is back around)... while the others are in Greece.

Looks like the Revenant crew is on their way to Ushuaia today , I guess , it depends on how long it will take them to set up that will determine

when Leo & Tom are due to arrive

92 likes

2h

arthur_to#RoadTrip Private plane to the bottom of the world. 20 hour flight with a pit stop in Lima, Peru for refueling. The quest for snow continues! #setLife

#moviemaking #behindthescenes #filmlife #prviatePlane #filmmaking #filmproduction #ditlife

revenantcrew.jpg

Barbie

Tks for another gala vid :)

Kat

Tks for new pix of Leo & Kelly in Porto Cervo & gala vid :)