Bellazon

Leonardo DiCaprio - (Please Read First Post Prior to Posting)
Thumbnail

moiselles

Another pix of Leo in Las Vegas , Leo appears to have on same shirt he was wearing at UFC championship & the jacket he was wearing tied around his waist :p

The two UFC guys pictured with Leo are brothers

Brandon Nail ‏@BrandonNail · 46m46 minutes ago

Two absolute legends watching @ufc and gambling together :) @nickdiaz209 @LeoDiCaprio #legends #ufc #mma #mgmgrand pic.twitter.com/Wm1QlJqvRh

post-52324-0-1446088176-10297_thumb.jpg

Another person 'chillin' with Leo :p

ChiLlin with the wolf on Wall Street #leonardodicaprio #highrollersroom — with Nate Diaz.

post-52324-0-1446088176-129_thumb.jpg

May just be a wild rumor, but since Leo seems to turn up all over these days ( Las Vegas, New York, Canadian arctic , Greenland ) figured it

could well be possible , plus it might mean Leo is on his way down to Ushuaia , Argentina :p :p

TJ ‏@Tiegsxoxo · 21m21 minutes ago

View translation

LEONARDO DICAPRIO IS IN BELIZEEE

TJ

‏@Tiegsxoxo @GoodallMairi He was in a car going the opposite way to his hotel

Lisa

Tks for Leo/Tom Hardy instagram mention, I looked at the site and unfortunately so far the man has not posted a video link for his interview

with Tom. Hope if he did that Tom would say something about future Revenant filming

Leonardo DiCaprio Foundation awards $15M to environmental organizations

Associated Press

Published Tuesday, July 14, 2015 9:07AM EDT

LOS ANGELES -- When it comes to saving the planet, Leonardo DiCaprio is putting his money where his mouth is.

The actor's foundation announced Tuesday it has awarded $15 million in grants to a host of environmental organizations, including Amazon Watch, Save the Elephants, Tree People and the World Wildlife Fund.

"The destruction of our planet continues at a pace we can no longer afford to ignore," DiCaprio said in a statement. "We have a responsibility to innovate a future where the habitability of our planet does not come at the expense of those who inhabit it."

The groups receiving the grants are "working to solve humankind's greatest challenge," he said.

The 40-year-old actor has been an active environmentalist throughout his career. He created the Leonardo DiCaprio Foundation in 1998, a year after "Titanic" came out, to fund efforts that protect the planet and its endangered species. It now supports such projects in more than 40 countries.

Last year, the United Nations named DiCaprio a UN Messenger of Peace with a special focus on climate change.

•  
    • leonardodicaprioWe have been able to support organizations that are working to solve some of today's most pressing environmental issues. Throughout today, I'll post about a few of them and share the incredible work they do. Want to put a spotlight on our beautiful planet and the things that you do to make a difference? Use #LDFoundation and I'll share a few of my favorites.
    • post-85772-0-1446088180-1162_thumb.jpg

masha, you beat me... I was about to post this.    :hehe:  Thanks.  :flower:

Nice to see Leo posting a pic of himself on his instagram, rare thing.  And great words of him too.    (Y)

And if I'am not mistaken he reached 1 million followers on instagram, that's a lot considering he only post about environmental, really cool. 

•  
    • leonardodicaprioWe have been able to support organizations that are working to solve some of today's most pressing environmental issues. Throughout today, I'll post about a few of them and share the incredible work they do. Want to put a spotlight on our beautiful planet and the things that you do to make a difference? Use #LDFoundation and I'll share a few of my favorites.
    • post-59785-0-1446088180-79942_thumb.jpg

Selfie!!! :ddr:  :woot:  :clap:

Thank you all so much for the updates!

What amazing news about his foundation. Thats really impressive he is donating to all these amazing organizations from Cleanwater to WWF to Save The elephants :heart: :heart: 

And the selfie :dance: :D :D