Bellazon

Leonardo DiCaprio - (Please Read First Post Prior to Posting)
Thumbnail

moiselles

As you may recall the other day the tweeter below tweeted about seeing Leo at Brookfield Place , well the pix below of Leo & Kelly was taken

at Hudson Eats in Brookfield Place and may have been taken at the same time

From Tuesday July 7th

Karen Yuen ?@karenlyuen ยท 39m39 minutes ago ? Manhattan, NY

Matt spotted @LeoDiCaprio @BrookfieldPLNY - bearded, ponytail under a cap. "I would make a great #paparazzo if I knew how to use a camera"

nyc.jpg

Fash

Yes, it is hard to get an accurate read on when the rest of Revenant filming would be done, how much filming still has to be done, and most importantly how much involves Leo , so we remain in a holding pattern , hope we know more soon :p

Sighting of Leo at NY airport this morning.

The Grimps โ€@TheGrimps ยท 19m19 minutes ago

We saw Leonardo dicaprio this morning on NYC at the airport when we got off the plane #movies #leodicaprio #moviestar

From NY Daily News another sighthing of Leo at Brookfield Place yesterday

Wearing gray shorts, a five oโ€™clock shadow and a man bun, Leonardo DiCaprio browsed through $55 white T-shirts at Vince in Brookfield Place in Battery Park City on Friday. DiCaprio greeted a sales associate with a brief โ€œhelloโ€ and smiled, but left quickly. โ€œHe got scared off by tourists and didn't buy anything,โ€ says our spy. The 40-year-old movie star was also spotted checking out a $595 womanโ€™s handbag perhaps for model girlfriend, blond bombshell Kelly Rohrbach.

Jade

Tks for another pix of Leo & Kelly at Brookfield :)

Hoping some of the tourists who saw him yesterday may have ,also, taken pix & post them

Barbie

Tks for pix, both are new to me :)

Calibi

Tks for Leo vid :)

Pix of Leo at tonight's UFC189 championship fight in Las Vegas

UFC.jpg

Some more Las Vegas tweets

Ken Smith??Verified account

?@alrokerjr Some of the celebs here at UFC 189 @LeoDiCaprio @MikeTyson @WValderrama Anthony Kedis @979TheLoop #UFC189

Matt Dohman ?@mattinhb ยท 1m1 minute ago

@LeoDiCaprio see you trying to stay incognito @ufc

Calibi

Tks for Las Vegas tweets :)

Not sure if this is how we are take his message , but this guy's Instagram post seems to indicate they are doing some Revenant filming in Montana

The first two names he mentions after his statement , we already know , are part of Revenant production I%20dont%20know.gif

robertkeslow7 Dragon Array mounted 90 degrees to maximize vertical resolution - heading to Montana to hang 75ft below a helicopter. Camera Crew -@jst4shw @arthur_to @robertcampbell808 Keslow Prep Tech - @mtfield #therevenant #keslowcamera #lookoutbelow #reddragon #redepic

thanks calibi and ox for the updates. ย  :flower:

ย 

Damn, it's getting really hard to to keep up with Revenant filming...ย it's all so confusing. ย ย  :wacko:ย I wonder if Leo is going to Montana next or he's going to Argentina?ย  :idk:

Barbie

I'm just as confused as you about when or where Leo will head to do the rest of Revenant filming I%20dont%20know.gif

In the interview Tom Hardy gave during Mad Max promotion, he said that they still had more filming to do in July , and he said there were considering

either Alaska or Patagonia , Argentina for filming locale.

And we know from various instagram accounts they have been scouting locales in Ushuaia , Argentia, and now someone seems to infer they may be

doing filming in Montana as well :idk: :idk:

I only know besides us not so far seeing Leo in either locale, nor have I seen any reports that Tom Hardy is in either locale.

Looks like we will just have to continue to wonder when & where they will head to finally finish this film make%20it%20clap.gifmake%20it%20clap.gif

Damn, it's getting really hard to to keep up with Revenant filming... it's all so confusing