Bellazon

Leonardo DiCaprio - (Please Read First Post Prior to Posting)
Thumbnail

moiselles

Even the article that the pics came from didn't mention Blake. So i guess we have to wait for more pics to be completely sure.

Either way i'm happy to see Leo hanging out with his good friends Naomi and Vlad :p

No, according to the article that the pics came from Blake was with Leo.

Leo just happened to be down there with his rumored new girlfriend Blake lively.

Can you post the link to the article where the pictures came from? She is nowhere to be seen, the girl in the white dress doesn`t look anything like Lively. Thanks.

Thank you all.

Well, I found this in you tube... is very funny, she does not talk about "gossip". :blush:

She chafed at the insistence of the reporter, :whistle:

But it does not seem angry, but does not seem so happy, is the end (or not) a love story... both suffer. I think turning back, we'll see.

wow, the reporter was so direct and insistent, also disrespectful to her, I mean she wasn't there to respond about that, she was there to promote something. Well, not that I feel sorry for her but I feel like she's was invaded with that type of questions... so stupid that reporter. :yuckky:

Thank you all.

Well, I found this in you tube... is very funny, she does not talk about "gossip". :blush:

She chafed at the insistence of the reporter, :whistle:

But it does not seem angry, but does not seem so happy, is the end (or not) a love story... both suffer. I think turning back, we'll see.

wow, the reporter was so direct and insistent, also disrespectful to her, I mean she wasn't there to respond about that, she was there to promote something. Well, not that I feel sorry for her but I feel like she's was invaded with that type of questions... so stupid that reporter. :yuckky:

Why is it `funny` that she doesn`t talk about her private life or gossip. She has been saying that for years. What would have been an acceptable answer for you? If she starts talking about it that would have been your problem. I`m known for not being a big fan of Bar`s ( still understatement ) but I have to say she handled it well. I agree the reported was disrespectful to ask questions like that right after the break up on the red carpet. I`m no fan of hers but it must not have been easy to do that interview.

I don't know what to think about that in the french press they said that they are just friends and just have fun together, so I'm sure that we will have photo who will confirm or not if there are a couple.

About the image of naomi we didn't see blake so time will tell us the truth about this.

:blush:

Who knows if there just friends or something more, we will find out soon enough!!

and thanks for the video nanda! the reporter was very mean! I mean asking a girl about her recent ex and who hes dating is very rude :/

Leda...

You got me wrong... what I found funny was the pun on the word "gossip". Sorry, should have explained better. :unsure::dontgetit:

Clear that the questions were insensitive, and I know she does not speak of personal aims. This is normal. I'm also not a fan of hers, I'm a fan of his, which does not mean I can not understand her.

Thanks for the video, wijnboerinnetje.

New images of Leo on Just Jared. So gorgeous! :drool:

http://justjared.buzznet.com/2011/05/24/le...explores-italy/

Vote for sexiest couple

(if you can count Leo and Blake as a couple)

http://www.sodahead.com/entertainment/leon...estion-1826523/

Thanks for the pictures!

He looks more skinnier, right?

Or is it just me?

No it's not just you he does look slimmer and more sexy if thats humanly possible. Thanx for the pics guys he looks so relaxed. :drool: Wish l was there with him in Italy lol.

Armie Hammer Talks Leonardo DiCaprio 'J. Edgar' Kiss

Yesterday, speaking to Entertainment Tonight Canada, Hammer revealed that the scenes have been completed and gave a recap of the kissing.

"It wasn't that weird - I have never kissed a guy - it's not something I'm going to do in my private life, but at the end of it I was, like, man, there is a lot of weird hype," he said (via Just Jared). "You always have a special relationship with someone when you finish a movie with them, but...he's got a bunch of stuff he is doing after that, I've got a bunch of stuff I'm doing....we didn't start a book club together or anything."

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2011/05/24/a...s_n_866356.html