Bellazon

Leonardo DiCaprio - (Please Read First Post Prior to Posting)
Thumbnail

moiselles

Leonardo DiCaprio 'Taking It Slow' With Blake Lively

Leonardo DiCaprio is planning to take his relationship with Blake Lively slowly, according to sources close to the couple.

Despite having only just split from model girlfriend Bar Refaeli, Leo is already cosying up to the Gossip Girl star - and may have started his move even before he and Bar called time on their relationship.

Recalling their recent fling aboard Steven Spielberg's yacht in the South of France, a source told Us Weekly: "He started waving like crazy. [As soon as she stepped onto the boat] Blake gave Leo a long, lingering hug. They had their hands on each other

Seems like a article anyone with a little information around him could make up.

However I dont believe it.

I think Blake is/was the one chasing Leo, not the other way around...

Could be... It`s hard for me to believe that Leo fell for her this much while still in a relationship with Bar. That story sounds a little Blake-sided to me.

I read in a comment that Blake is up for a part in a Leo movie, Wolf of Wall Street. I`m not sure what to think about it and I mean that purely from the acting point of view.

^Leda, you are right about the part thing, but has anyone read the Wolf of Wallstreet, the part is the girlfriend of the main character (Leo) and get this she is like a minor model who is totally out of control drugs booze etc (this book is based on facts) so yeah I guess Blake really wants the part and I guess she would fit the part physically although her acting (AND THIS IS MY OPINION ONLY) leave much to be desired.

I will not even comment on the USWeekly story where "Blake's frineds" say that Leo pursued her, again reflects poorly on Blake and her pr people, Mr. Huvane.

Leo is a producer on Wolf of Wallstreet so he has a say in the casting.

^Leda, you are right about the part thing, but has anyone read the Wolf of Wallstreet, the part is the girlfriend of the main character (Leo) and get this she is like a minor model who is totally out of control drugs booze etc (this book is based on facts) so yeah I guess Blake really wants the part and I guess she would fit the part physically although her acting (AND THIS IS MY OPINION ONLY) leave much to be desired.

I will not even comment on the USWeekly story where "Blake's frineds" say that Leo pursued her, again reflects poorly on Blake and her pr people, Mr. Huvane.

Leo is a producer on Wolf of Wallstreet so he has a say in the casting.

Thanks for the info about that part in the movie. I`m not familiar with the story. I heard that Scorsese was mentioned as a director but he won`t do it. Maybe Spielberg is up for it? That would explain that meeting in Cannes.

About that aritcle: According to an extended version allegedly Leo even had a make out session with her back in January at the Jeremy Renner party ( of course it was said that JR was also into Blake... ). Back then it was reported that Leo and Blake talked a lot at that party but nobody mentioned the kissing part ... until now. Also it was mentioned that Blake is playing hard to get and that attracts Leo even more.

As I said before this story is VERY Blake-sided, she is gorgeous, Leo is pursuing it, Leo is after her...etc.

And the part about Leo flossing his teeth while waiting for her on Spielberg`s boat? I especially loved that part... :cain:

Another day another Leo Blake story, but thanx guys for the updates its much appreciated. For some reason l can believe parts of the story. l know you can't believe everything you read in the tabloids and on the net but l think theres some truth to it. Wolf of Wall street isn't that the one Scorcese is supposed to direct or l heard rumours it was Ridley Scott.

There needs to be something decent on at the cinema. Come on hoover when is it going to be released

^There is no director attached to Wolf of Wall Street yet. I had a question in the forum who you would like to see directing if of course Scorsese can't for some reason.

Personally if Scorsese is a no go, I would love to see Fincher do this or Darren Aronofsky.

I agree with foxy. I kinda believe some things said in the article but not all. Like I believe it when they said they are interested in eachother. I just find it a little to coinsidental that two good looking single celebs, (who blake even said she has a crush on him) would go to Portofino Italy together, One of the most romantic spots in Italy, to talk potential busniess. So I don't think they are just friends, but I do believe the article saying he wants to take it slow! Time will tell us!

and about the wolf of wall street I really hope Martin can direct, it would be another fantastic leo and marty colaboration!! :)

I agree with foxy. I kinda believe some things said in the article but not all. Like I believe it when they said they are interested in eachother. I just find it a little to coinsidental that two good looking single celebs, (who blake even said she has a crush on him) would go to Portofino Italy together, One of the most romantic spots in Italy, to talk potential busniess. So I don't think they are just friends, but I do believe the article saying he wants to take it slow! Time will tell us!

and about the wolf of wall street I really hope Martin can direct, it would be another fantastic leo and marty colaboration!! :)

I also believe that there is something going on or rather was around Cannes but I also believe that it`s blown out of proportion.

Kinda cool how Bradley met leo before Bradley was famous. Neat because we know they are friends now! :)

Bradley also recalled coming across Leonardo DiCaprio when he used to work as a doorman in his twenties!

Bradley, who covered the graveyard shift at the Morgans Hotel in NYC, shared that he ferried Leo up to his room one evening and remembered thinking they were “worlds apart” - Titanic had just come out, while Bradley was enrolled at the Actors Studio.

For more of Bradley’s interview, check out Esquire.com!

http://justjared.buzznet.com/2011/05/26/br...s-summer-issue/

It's cool that Gatsby start in august so leo could enjoy of his free time visiting some countries and have fun with lukas haas .........about all this article and rumours I wait articles from reliable sources like NY post or just photos.

It's cool that Gatsby start in august so leo could enjoy of his free time visiting some countries and have fun with lukas haas .........about all this article and rumours I wait articles from reliable sources like NY post or just photos.

Me too. Leo was seen with other girls and lots of models ( Cannes ) but Blake is famous and she always gets attention so obviously it`s all over the gossip sites. Let`s see how it goes.

He should stay single for a while, enjoy his freedom and focus on this upcoming Gatsby movie. He doesn`t need to rush into a new relationship. I know the movie starts shooting in August but I read somewhere that he is expected to be in Australia by July.