Bellazon

Leonardo DiCaprio - (Please Read First Post Prior to Posting)
Thumbnail

moiselles

jusc can't not to write that

Kate about Leo :wub: what an amazing friends! :wub:

"He's just Leo, and always will be," she says simply.

"We actually lost touch with each other at one point for about four or five years.

There was no reason for it - we just lost each other's phone numbers and time went by as it does.

And then something wonderful happened on my birthday - out of the blue, I received a beautiful arrangement of flowers with a note inside saying,

'I just remembered it was your birthday and wanted to say I miss you.'

It was from Leo, and of course I called him, and we've been in touch regularly ever since.

We don't always get to see each other as much as we'd like to because we both travel a lot, but we're always talking on the phone.

He's a very special person in my life. I love him."

fanforum

they are so lovely :wub:

Heres the new Life and Style cover! Be cool if someone could get the article inside!!

post-42953-1306339898_thumb.jpg

http://coverawards.com/2011/05/25/jennifer...ummer-romances/

How exciting! Especially after reading about Aniston`s rep DENYING this romance to People magazine. And now the so `reliable` Life&Style has the story on the cover! I`ll make sure to take everything seriously in that article including the Leo and lively parts... LOL!

Heres the new Life and Style cover! Be cool if someone could get the article inside!!

How exciting! Especially after reading about Aniston`s rep DENYING this romance to People magazine. And now the so `reliable` Life&Style has the story on the cover! I`ll make sure to take everything seriously in that article including the Leo and lively parts... LOL!

geesh leda, all I was doing is posting a magazine cover with leo on it,and who cares how reliable it is. It would still be interesting for fans to read! :/

It's still kind of sad to see Leo, the great actor, on a trashy gossip rag! It's not like Daniel Day lewis would ever be in a situaion like this! Le Sigh, hope this blows over soon!

I am so looking forward to Hoover, I am really into hisotry and he had a huge impact on american history, cannot wait for the trailer.

geesh leda, all I was doing is posting a magazine cover with leo on it,and who cares how reliable it is. It would still be interesting for fans to read! :/

Ok, I`m sorry. I understand that you wanted to post a cover with him on it even though that cover doesn`t seem very flattering. But you referred to the article inside as well and that has something to do with being reliable.

And I agree with IVON. To be on a rag magazine cover like this is just sad. To me it cheapens him. Also agree on Hoover. I`m sure it`s gonna be a great movie!

It's still kind of sad to see Leo, the great actor, on a trashy gossip rag! It's not like Daniel Day lewis would ever be in a situaion like this! Le Sigh, hope this blows over soon!

I am so looking forward to Hoover, I am really into hisotry and he had a huge impact on american history, cannot wait for the trailer.

A lot of great actors are in a situation like this: Brad Pitt or George Clooney are a good example. It is not new for Leo.

Daniel Day Lewis was a gossip king when he left his pregnant French girlfriend years ago.

SO sorry but (and this is my opinion only) George CLooney and Brad Pitt are not as talented as Leo, Leo is way above them talent wise and the kind of movies he makes. He would never make a stupid popcorn movie like Ocean's 11, 12 etc. And I might add both Clooney and Pitt agreed that they only make those movies for the paycheck. LEO HAS NEVEVER DONE A PAYCHECK MOVIE. That is why I respect him so much. Please not to all Pitt and CLooney fans I mean no disrespect just my opinion. I also respect LEo because up to this point he neve associated himself and his private life with people who court the gossip rags, we all must agree that Pitt and Jolie have PEople MAg on speed dial.

In reference to Danial and his baby mama drama Isabelle Adjiani neve went to People mag or any other rag, she never had a publicist who tipped off the paps, she did not court the gossip mags. She only spoke about it oin an interview with I believe a french cultural magazine, very briefly. They were never on the cover of a gossip rag. So to compare Isabelle Adjiani situation to this is completely wrong.

http://channel.nationalgeographic.com/epis...Videos/02693_03

Just finished the documentary,

and I have to say I'm so GLAD Leo chose to play Hoover :o

I have to admit that I was a little sceptical at first,

because I thought playing a gay guy with mental problems was just an easy way to get an oscar

(not that I would accuse Leo of something like that, but it just slipped in my mind for a second)

But after watching it, Hoover completely freaked me out and made me interested at the same time!

There are SO many different twists, interesting persons, secrets, and Hoover is so mysterious and smart! :clap:

Im extremely curious how Clint and Leo are going to pull this one off,

but I'm sure it's going to be one of the greatest mob- and overall movies ever made! :hell yea!:

SO sorry but (and this is my opinion only) George CLooney and Brad Pitt are not as talented as Leo, Leo is way above them talent wise and the kind of movies he makes. He would never make a stupid popcorn movie like Ocean's 11, 12 etc. And I might add both Clooney and Pitt agreed that they only make those movies for the paycheck. LEO HAS NEVEVER DONE A PAYCHECK MOVIE. That is why I respect him so much. Please not to all Pitt and CLooney fans I mean no disrespect just my opinion. I also respect LEo because up to this point he neve associated himself and his private life with people who court the gossip rags, we all must agree that Pitt and Jolie have PEople MAg on speed dial.

In reference to Danial and his baby mama drama Isabelle Adjiani neve went to People mag or any other rag, she never had a publicist who tipped off the paps, she did not court the gossip mags. She only spoke about it oin an interview with I believe a french cultural magazine, very briefly. They were never on the cover of a gossip rag. So to compare Isabelle Adjiani situation to this is completely wrong.

Bar was not a household name but with Gisele Leo has often been on the cover of gossip magazines. It is not new or a problem for him.

Daniel is a super / great actor but his life or figure has no a daily interest for the press.

Leo, Brad or George are great actors and super stars with a lot paparazzies behind them.

I really like your comments, ivon. I agree about Clooney and Pitt. They are entertaining and they both had good and strong movies but Leo is more talented. I respect him tremendously as an actor. He shows nothing but talent and quality in his work. He is very intelligent about it and takes it very seriously. And that brings me to the fact that I don`t like about him. I don`t see this quality person in all aspects of his life. Work - check, family - check ( I can`t forget photos of him holding hands with his mom and grandma while on vacation even though he was over 30 years old. Adorable!!!! ), friends - check. I mean some friends. But the women he dates? There I don`t see it. This is my opinion but the only girl I liked next to him was Gisele. I know she is his past and they both moved on ( needless to start a debate on that topic ). I just wanted to point out that I don`t hate everyone he dates. He seems to have a type and not just physically. I would like to see him with someone more on his level. Bar and Blake are not there at all. Bar was very young when she started dating him and to me her career highly depended on him. Let`s see if she can remain successful without him like Gisele did. Blake is all about her looks, fashion and PR. Talent - no check there. In The Town she was carried by great actors and performances. Other than that she didn`t show much. And even though she is only 23 she has quite a reputation. I know it`s gossip but it`s around constantly.

Ivon is right. There are stories about famous people that obviously attract media attention like leaving a pregnant girlfriend. But there are celebs who are all about PR and trying to stay relevant this way.

^Thanks Leda, I don't want to get into the whole discussion who should Leo date, his business I really don't care as long as it does not affect his career and ability to make fantastic movies. Look at the Hollywood landscape he is truly one of the few actors (Sean Penn and Daniel Day Lewis are some others) who actually cares about cinema as an art form and understands that what his legacy will be - amazing movies. I always though that he consciously picks movies that are great and that have the potenital to become classics. We all know Brando not becasue of his personal dramas but because we consider some of his filmlike The Godfather, Streetcar NAmed Desire, On the Waterfron as masterpieces and he is like Da Vinci or Beethoven a master who will forever be remembered as making a siginifact impact on the worldwide culture.

It took LEo a really long time after the whole Titanic hoopla, fo the gossip magazines to leave him alone and to be taken seriously as an actor. If you all recall he took TWO YEARS OFF after Titanic to basically hide and regroup. That is why this whole new gossip reappeatance has me worried, and I know that probabaly Blake's team is using him to get Blake on the cover of tablids and be more famous, she does have a husge blockbuster coming out in June. I just find it ironic and terrifyin that she is on the cover with Aniston another untalented tv star who tried to make it in the moves with mixed results who uses her personal life for career gains.

^Thanks Leda, I don't want to get into the whole discussion who should Leo date, his business I really don't care as long as it does not affect his career and ability to make fantastic movies. Look at the Hollywood landscape he is truly one of the few actors (Sean Penn and Daniel Day Lewis are some others) who actually cares about cinema as an art form and understands that what his legacy will be - amazing movies. I always though that he consciously picks movies that are great and that have the potenital to become classics. We all know Brando not becasue of his personal dramas but because we consider some of his filmlike The Godfather, Streetcar NAmed Desire, On the Waterfron as masterpieces and he is like Da Vinci or Beethoven a master who will forever be remembered as making a siginifact impact on the worldwide culture.

It took LEo a really long time after the whole Titanic hoopla, fo the gossip magazines to leave him alone and to be taken seriously as an actor. If you all recall he took TWO YEARS OFF after Titanic to basically hide and regroup. That is why this whole new gossip reappeatance has me worried, and I know that probabaly Blake's team is using him to get Blake on the cover of tablids and be more famous, she does have a husge blockbuster coming out in June. I just find it ironic and terrifyin that she is on the cover with Aniston another untalented tv star who tried to make it in the moves with mixed results who uses her personal life for career gains.

Again: agreed. For Leo making movies is art and not ( just ) business. It`s so obvious when you watch interviews with him. And I love it how much he respects cinema and movie makers. For someone in his generation it`s pretty rare. Old school Hollywood.

I understand your concern about the whole gossip thing again. He made it clear that he wants to be taken seriously as an actor and wants to keep his private life private so people can focus on his movies. There`s a highly anticipated one coming out in a couple of months. Being involved with this `PR princess` can change it for him. My first thought about them was that Blake might be just too much for him PR-wise. I was surprised to see it becoming `more` but I`m still not sure what this is exactly.

We are not used to see Leo on the cover of all these gossip mags and certainly not involved with someone who always sparks speculation, seems more like a socialite than an actress and has a reputation. I doubt it was the same with Gisele.

Sean Penn is on the cover of Star magazine this week.... and????????

Their talent and their ability to make amazing movies is above everything else. If Leo wants to start a relationship with Blake he should not restrain his feelings for the madness of the media, if he wants to share his life with Gisele, Bar or Blake it is only his choice.

f92fcd52e902b5e127a1a9ef3f38a277.jpg

I just wired for me to see Leo on the cover of all the magazines this week.... and with Blake lavely! I guess that even that I know that its the best for her to be without him, I still miss to see Leo and Bar together!! I miss them!

but I guess that I need to get over it soon, ans move on. like Leo.

cus I am sure that Bar is eating her heart yet, till she'll meet her prince and have her family she dreams of.... gaaaash I miss her and Leo together!! :cry2: