Bellazon

Leonardo DiCaprio - (Please Read First Post Prior to Posting)
Thumbnail

moiselles

With all the respect for Leo,

(he should date whoever he want,

he is described by many many people as a great guy, sweet and with a great sense of humor :D )

I just don't get why people are bashing on Bar <_< ,

who hasn't said a SINGLE thing about Leo,

who's just trying to stay positive after a harsh breakup with a guy she's been with for a long time

who's looking lovely and happy and

who's JUST hugging a guy

- blake and leo hug -

and didn't do anything wrong :cry:

Leo's the one walking around with a new girl

(which I'm sure is for his own happiness, and good for him!)

And he can play around whatever he want and noone thinks THATS disrespectfull... :dontgetit:

^^ That's my last nagging about the breakup :p

I hope he will do the movie with Marty,

theire such a good team together, and he seems to really trust Leo as an actor!

I'm also very very curious when we will finally see some sneek peeks of Hoover!

I want to some material SO BAD :heart:

it seems to me that they are just friends!!!!!. ;) Well ... time will tell...

post-34543-0-1446087521-66958_thumb.jpg

post-34543-0-1446087521-70436_thumb.jpg

post-34543-0-1446087521-79971_thumb.jpg

post-34543-0-1446087521-88137_thumb.jpg

Yeah, I also thought that they were just friends, but now it seems wired to me that two friends (a man and a women that are both newly singles) are traveling to some other cuntry alone, by themself. I am really love Leo, but yeah I do feel a little bit sorry for Bar. :(

it seems to me that they are just friends!!!!!. ;) Well ... time will tell...

post-42953-0-1446087522-84196_thumb.jpg

post-42953-0-1446087523-24918_thumb.jpg

post-42953-0-1446087523-31258_thumb.jpg

post-42953-0-1446087523-33845_thumb.jpg

Yeah, I also thought that they were just friends, but now it seems wired to me that two friends (a man and a women that are both newly singles) are traveling to some other cuntry alone, by themself. I am really love Leo, but yeah I do feel a little bit sorry for Bar. :(

yeah I find it weird that two single friends are in very romantic Italy together shopping. And I don't see any of leos friends there :whistle: So I think they are in early stages of a relationship! :)

With all the respect for Leo,

(he should date whoever he want,

he is described by many many people as a great guy, sweet and with a great sense of humor :D )

I just don't get why people are bashing on Bar <_< ,

who hasn't said a SINGLE thing about Leo,

who's just trying to stay positive after a harsh breakup with a guy she's been with for a long time

who's looking lovely and happy and

who's JUST hugging a guy

- blake and leo hug -

and didn't do anything wrong :cry:

I think Bar knew for a while their relationship was over.

why is it disrepectful for Leo to move on and start dating other women? Is there a time period that is acceptable - there is such a rule? For all you know, Bar and Leo have not been together for couple of months... disrespectful is some guy who gets his girlfriend pregnant, breaks up with her, and then shortly after, goes around with a new woman, kissing and making out in public... I can see that being disrespectful but with Leo's case, they are no longer together, probably for at least a month probably more, and unless she's pregnant now with his baby (which I can guarantee is not the case), there's nothing wrong with Leo movin on...

as far as people bashing Bar, I don't read anyone here bashing Bar .... maybe you'er talking about the other gossip sites like Just Jared.. but there are always people who bash celebrities not just Bar. I think some comments I read were referring to the photos where Bar was being touched by some guys and some felt those were strange because she would let obviously some random guy touch her in such a private way....

BTW, I read Scott Lipps, her manager's blog and he's gone out to dinners with Jared Eng, the guy who is webmaster of Just Jared. Just interesting that Bar's manager is going out to dinner with him because JJ has a lot of photos of Bar, more than any other gossip site :blink:

Even the article that the pics came from didn't mention Blake. So i guess we have to wait for more pics to be completely sure.

Either way i'm happy to see Leo hanging out with his good friends Naomi and Vlad :p

No, according to the article that the pics came from Blake was with Leo.

Leo just happened to be down there with his rumored new girlfriend Blake lively.

Thanks for the pics!!! Leo looks so relaxed!! Is the guy beside Leo Helly Nohmad? Looks like him...

I can't make out who is potentially Blake :blink:

That definitely looks like Helly Nohmad, the NYC art gallery person, that Leo attended a party about a month ago (along with some other people ;-))