Bellazon

Leonardo DiCaprio - (Please Read First Post Prior to Posting)
Thumbnail

moiselles

^Thanks Leda, I don't want to get into the whole discussion who should Leo date, his business I really don't care as long as it does not affect his career and ability to make fantastic movies. Look at the Hollywood landscape he is truly one of the few actors (Sean Penn and Daniel Day Lewis are some others) who actually cares about cinema as an art form and understands that what his legacy will be - amazing movies. I always though that he consciously picks movies that are great and that have the potenital to become classics. We all know Brando not becasue of his personal dramas but because we consider some of his filmlike The Godfather, Streetcar NAmed Desire, On the Waterfron as masterpieces and he is like Da Vinci or Beethoven a master who will forever be remembered as making a siginifact impact on the worldwide culture.

It took LEo a really long time after the whole Titanic hoopla, fo the gossip magazines to leave him alone and to be taken seriously as an actor. If you all recall he took TWO YEARS OFF after Titanic to basically hide and regroup. That is why this whole new gossip reappeatance has me worried, and I know that probabaly Blake's team is using him to get Blake on the cover of tablids and be more famous, she does have a husge blockbuster coming out in June. I just find it ironic and terrifyin that she is on the cover with Aniston another untalented tv star who tried to make it in the moves with mixed results who uses her personal life for career gains.

Sean Penn is on the cover of Star magazine this week.... and????????

They talent and their ability to make amazing movies is above everything else. If Leo wants to start a relationship with Blake he should not restrain his feelings for the madness of the media, if he wants to share his life with Gisele, Bar or Blake it is only his choice.

f92fcd52e902b5e127a1a9ef3f38a277.jpg

Seems like you like Blake and you keep trying to prove your point. I speak for myself but that photo of Sean Penn on that cover isn`t going change my mind about what I wrote. Leo made a huge effort to distance himself from cr*ppy magazines like Star or Life&Style as Ivon pointed it out. Scarlett is not a PR princess like Lively. They have an interesting situation since there is a huge age difference between them. Plus as it was said celebs always attract media attention, Leo is no exception but he consciously tries to stay out of it. I`m not saying that Sean Penn wants it ( he is a paparazzi beater after all ) but Leo and his team made efforts to avoid it.

Seems like you like Blake and you keep trying to prove your point. I speak for myself but that photo of Sean Penn on that cover isn`t going change my mind about what I wrote. Leo made a huge effort to distance himself from cr*ppy magazines like Star or Life&Style as Ivon pointed it out. Scarlett is not a PR princess like Lively. They have an interesting situation since there is a huge age difference between them. Plus as it was said celebs always attract media attention, Leo is no exception but he consciously tries to stay out of it. I`m not saying that Sean Penn wants it ( he is a paparazzi beater after all ) but Leo and his team made efforts to avoid it.

Sorry but no!! I am not familiar with Blake. I dont know her. I've never seen an episode of her tv serie or her movies. For me it is not about Blake, it is only about Leo.

If he is happy with her or with Queen of England... for me it is great!!!

I will not judge Leo or his choices, I'm not going to psychoanalyze this or that about his relationship.

Neither Blake nor Gisele or Bar can overcome what he is as an actor.

^This is not about getting worked up about Blake, like I said before I dont care who he dates as long as he continues his career path.

I do not understand why this keeps on going back to hating on BLAKE I do not hate Blake I do not care about her until she actually makes a great movie or proves herself to be a great actress like Carey Mulligan or Jennifer Lawrence.

This is about Leo being sucked into a PR machine.

Palmina I will not repeat myself I wrote really lenthy posts about my feelings on this situation, I never once made disparaging comments about Ms. Blake. I do not understand why you keep on pulling this back to the Blake thing. It's like you are not even reading my posts and just continue to repeat the same argument.

Oh and Michal I actually genuinly feel bad for you, I am so sorry that you really liked Leo and Bar and now they broke up, I get it they were I guess your favorite celebirty couple.

Hey who knows may be they will get back together, you never know! :grouphug:

Oh and thank you everybody for posting the wonderful pictures and videos YOU GUYS ARE THE BEST!!!

Sorry but no!! I am not familiar with Blake. I dont know her. I've never seen an episode of her tv serie or her movies. For me it is not about Blake, it is only about Leo.

If he is happy with her or with Queen of England... for me it is great!!!

I will not judge Leo or his choices, I'm not going to psychoanalyze this or that about his relationship.

Neither Blake nor Gisele or Bar can overcome what he is as an actor.

I`m not worked up about Blake. I`m not pcychoanalyze him or his relationship I don`t think it was anything like that. I have an opinion, I`m entitled to have one and I posted it. I doubt that qualifies as `judging` him. The more magazine covers you post about it the more it proves my point. At least to me and that`s what I care about. Without being `worked up` it is unusual to see him in this PR machine and it`s because of Blake. Blake is not popular because of her talent rather for her image. Facts without judging.

I`m still not that convinced that it`s all that serious. As one site said about them `fun under the sun`. I wonder what kind of stories these gossip magazines are going to provide about them. Like they twisted their break up and giving us many reasons why it happened. Fascinating! No wonder Leo wants to stay out of this!

No problem fashiondream, gald I could help!

Hey let's change the subject a bit, does anyone know when Gatsby starts shooting? I know that Carrey Mulligan is in a play in NYC till the beginning of July. So I guess August?

I'm kind of bummed Bradley Cooper lost out on the part in Gatsby I though he would have been perfect. I guess Baz wanted an Australian actor.

I think that all this discussion of blake leo is complicated I mean all this magazine talk about cannes, or the sunday in Capri but they all want to know if they are really togehther because for the moment we have not see a romantic photo all the photo that we see could be two friends together, there are no romantic photo for the moment so I wait to see one in order to belive that they are in couple. I mean even if a lot of magazine say that we are not sure of the true especilly for someone private like leo. Remember last year when the magazines said that angelina jolie and brad pitt split or that mila kunis dated justin timberlake for both it was not true so the time will tell us the true about this. I just hope that leo have fun before start to work.

Ivon: The great Gatsby starts shooting in August! And I am verrryyyy excited for it! Interested to see Leo and Carey together! ( I think shes sooo cute! :wub: )

Katchitup I so agree with I love Carey, I am located in NYC so I really want to see her in the play! I loved her since seeing her in "An Education", her voice is just amazing and yes she is so cute!

I bet we'll get lots of candids from Australia!

Thanks Nanda for photos!!!!!!!!!

I'm looking forward to candids from Australia too!!

Does anyone here speak Italian? The title of the video (using google translator) is Melissa Satta and Dicaprio have romantic getaway..

Not that what they have to say really means much because there's been so much rumours going around... but it would still be nice to know what is said in the vid :)

http://www.leggo.it/articolo.php?id=123610&sez=GOSSIP

http://www.kickette.com/questionable-compa...-melissa-satta/