Bellazon

Leonardo DiCaprio - (Please Read First Post Prior to Posting)
Thumbnail

moiselles

Great news, but ... Robert Pattinson in that list? Have to work hard to appear alongside these great actors.

Haha that's what I was thinking too. When I saw his name i was thinking WTH?? :blink: However i'm loving that Leo is on that lst!!

Thanks Barbie for the link!

I think the tweet from the ecigarette people about Leo smoking a e-ciggie in NYC weren't referring to a recent sighting but just mentioning people who smoke them....and now the pics from Nanda show Leo is still in Europe.

Thanks Nanda.....I didn't like the red hair on Blake before but in these pix, she looks nice with that color...but I still think she looks better in her natural blonde color. btw. I saw an older interview of her on Letterman and learned she has brothers and sisters in the movie business also.

Caption on Socialite Life about the photos

Leonardo DiCaprio and Blake Lively were in Saint Paul de Vence in the South of France this evening. They went to dinner in Les Remparts restaurant in the village. Then they took a Mercedes to Cannes to board a super yacht. May 27, 2011.

http://socialitelife.com/leonardo-dicaprio...-vence-france-8

http://www.hotellesremparts.com/restaurant-provence.html

NP guys! Thanks Ivon :hug:

Oh wow!! Thanks Nanda for new Leo/Blake pics!!!!! I really love Blake's style and Leo's looking good too.

Too bad they weren't in the same pic... however, leo is known for not wanting to give paps what they want. To be honest If he was all up in the cameras then I would be a bit worried hehe.

Thanks Solange for the links explaining what's going on!!

hum, Leo, Leo... Can you please just confirm that you are dating Blake? I know this will not happen because he's not the type that do this, but is just for we to stop with the doubts and have sure of something. Because he was in Monte Carlo with that brunnete and now he's with Blake (again) in France, come one Leo, what's going on? I think I know... :whistle: by the way he's behaving around Blake, trying to avoid paps already, it's very Leo, not? But let's wait and see what comes next. But I was thinking why she wasn't with him all the week in Capri and Sardinia... anyway this is the third time we see them together in less than 2 weeks and I think this mean something. In fact I'am confused, at first moment I thought they were a couple, than I though they are not anymore and now I think they are pair again, so it's everything very hard to understand unless that article about Leo and Blake going slowly on the romance are really true.

Plus: How Leo is looking good lately, so sexy!

I agree fash, I really like Blake's style, I loved her white dress, also in that pics of her and Leo in Italy, I loved her clothes and her hat, she have a very nice style.

My advice for dear Leo, even that I know he's very private and I respect this a lot, I think he have to let it loose and be happy with his girl, don't care about the paps, we want to see you happy not bored by them.

Also thanks Nanda and fash for the pics, and solange for the links: that resturant seems really nice and with a very romantic view, how cute...

Barbie I'm with you hehe!! I was just thinking it would be great to get a kissing pic or hand holding pic just to confirm that they are a couple because like you said they are just so many rumours regarding different women. Don't know why she hasn't been pictured with him the last few days ... but atleast we know she went to Italy with him.

I;m also going back and forth thinking they are a couple then thinking they are not. Maybe just maybe the tabs are correct and that they are just taking it slow. I WANT ANSWERS NOW!! :laugh:

I notice when Leo is abroad we get more pics of him compared to when he is in the States. It sorta makes me not want him to go back to LA lol.

thanks Nanda for new pics! :wave:

thanks solange for the links! :wave:

wow! I'm tired of all that doubts! come on Leo make it clear everything!

that's why I want him to get back to US,we'll be better informed and suppose Leo will settle down when gets back to US!

thanks Barbie for links! and agree with you about Leo-Blake and Leo really looks great recently,he lost some weight and it suits him a lot! :wub:

hum, Leo, Leo... Can you please just confirm that you are dating Blake? I know this will not happen because he's not the type that do this, but is just for we to stop with the doubts and have sure of something. Because he was in Monte Carlo with that brunnete and now he's with Blake (again) in France, come one Leo, what's going on? I think I know... :whistle: by the way he's behaving around Blake, trying to avoid paps already, it's very Leo, not? But let's wait and see what comes next. But I was thinking why she wasn't with him all the week in Capri and Sardinia... anyway this is the third time we see them together in less than 2 weeks and I think this mean something. In fact I'am confused, at first moment I thought they were a couple, than I though they are not anymore and now I think they are pair again, so it's everything very hard to understand unless that article about Leo and Blake going slowly on the romance are really true.

Plus: How Leo is looking good lately, so sexy!

IMHO When Leo wants to avoid being photographed is because something important is happening between them.

what is clear is that this time there will be no reconciliation with Bar, he seems to have forgotten his years with Bar and unlike when they broke in 2009 Leo has moved on!!!!!!

OH LA LA This situation is very strange wa didn't know if there are in couple or not. I mean we will have the confirmation when we see a kissing photo or when we them holding hand. I don't know what to think if there are togther for a work project or because there are friend or because there are in couple leo make a lot of mystery about this.

But it's not a problem we could be patient I mean soon or later we will see a picure or information who told us the truth.

I don't know what to think because when leo and bar broke up a source told their break up is to linked to someone else and people in blake entourage said that there are nothing between them so mystery mestery mestery and time will tell us the true. :yuckky: