Bellazon

Leonardo DiCaprio - (Please Read First Post Prior to Posting)
Thumbnail

moiselles

Gosh didn't realize that last night Hollywood Reporter held an event for all the Oscar nominees , as well as, Variety held a Q&A for Wolf , so the pix below are from two different events ; Leo had a busy day for sure : Oscar luncheon, HR party, Variety Q&A

Love his outfit

Leonardo DiCaprio flashes a smile as he hits the red carpet at The Hollywood Reporter’s 2014 Nominees Night Party held at Spago on Monday (February 10) in Beverly Hills, Calif.

That same evening, the 39-year-old actor attended the Variety Screening Series of his film The Wolf of Wall Street at ArcLight Hollywood with co-star Jonah Hill and writer Terence Winter.

Another pix from last night's Variety screening ; I've noticed that Variety has videos on their site from other film screenings, so I hope that they eventually put either this one or the one from NY up

Also noticed in Thompson interview Leo stated that the Jonah/Jewell project is not something that would be happening any time soon.

Also had to laugh when she asks him if he has any new project for himself yet as he must be exhausted , and he replies "I haven't worked in a year, but I have done a hell of lot of promotion for this film " :p

6.jpg

Some excerpts from L.A.Times recap of Oscar luncheon

At the Motion Picture Academy's annual Oscar nominees luncheon Monday at the Beverly Hilton, A-list stars such as Bono, Meryl Streep and Leonardo DiCaprio dined with Hollywood's more anonymous craftsmen, the sound mixers, documentary short directors and makeup artists who share with them one special quality — they are all among this year's 203 Oscar nominees.

"I guess at the Oscar luncheon we all mix and mash together like a giant gumbo," said DiCaprio, nominated for lead actor for "The Wolf of Wall Street," upon arriving at his table with his father, George.

^Ox great pics above, there is a video of it on instagram, just search the tag #leonardodicaprio and it can be found! I can't post directly right now though :/ But the video leo mentions somebody.....eating candy off of jonahs....balls (I assume for the movie filming :laugh: ) and that this actress in between takes with candy in her mouth would reach her hand out and say "Leo I'm a huge fan I met you and took a picture with you when you were 18 :laugh:

Great updates all truely...he looked so great at the Oscar nunchean, pretty much all day yesterday. That hair is a major improvment! 

If you click on link below at the HR Oscar nominee event they interviewed each of the nominees and below is Leo's interview

http://www.hollywoodreporter.com/news/thr-nominees-night-2014-leonardo-679234

Kat

Tks for news about where to find video of Q&A

Personally loving all these new pix , Leo looks great, and if he truly doesn't have a new film project lined up , I have a feeling after March 2nd, we won't be seeing much of him for a while , as Leo has always preferred to stay out of the spotlight when not working :)

Well we finally have our new cover that we knew would be coming when the Variety photographer Yu Tsai posted an Instagram pix of him and Leo taken the day he did the photo shoot

post-52324-0-1446087054-07918_thumb.jpg

Link to Variety article

post-52324-0-1446087054-10683_thumb.jpg

Leonardo DiCaprio Unleashes a Fearless ‘Wolf’ Performance

Like these excerpts

@JenelleRiley

Leonardo DiCaprio apologizes as he reaches for an e-cigarette; he’s spent a long day taking photos and doing interviews, and has been longing for a break. As he relaxes in a suite at the Four Seasons Hotel, he stops to admire the setting Los Angeles sun and offers a simple tribute: “Wow, that’s gorgeous.”

There is something cinematic about the handsome actor against the backdrop of the sunset, and something egalitarian about one of the biggest stars in the world being moved by a simple act of nature.