Bellazon

Leonardo DiCaprio - (Please Read First Post Prior to Posting)
Thumbnail

moiselles

Thank you ladies for all the great videos and pics from the Ace and Art Directors Guild Awards! Leo looks very handsome. The pics on JustJared are great but some of the comments are just rude and inappropriate. I can't believe they allow those to even be posted.

I wish we could see video of Leo and Jonah presenting Marty his award. I bet they were funny! :rofl:  I'm so excited to see them re-team again for The Ballad of Richard Jewell! :woohoo:

Great updates all! I really hope we get a vid of leo and jonah presenting, it looks like it was great :rofl:

Nanda

Tks for all the pix, clips from last night's Art Director's Guild event Flower%20for%20you.gifFlower%20for%20you.gif

I realize that long ago I had read that Marty was receiving the Cinematic Imagery Award at the event , but had completely forgotten all about that , or wondering who might be presenting it to him

Was so happy to see Leo's other film this past year Gatsby win for period film make%20it%20clap.gifmake%20it%20clap.gif

Some pix of Leo and Jonah presentation

Leonardo%2BDiCaprio%2B18th%2BAnnual%2BAr

Love this one :wub: 

Little excerpt from the NY Post article today about the prankster happening at SB event

Just a day before, DiCaprio was spotted in New York ducking into a store in the Village to pick up some cologne.

“He was with a group of guys — though the fellows waited outside while Leo went into L’Occitane on Bleecker Street and bought cologne, lip balm and face cream.” We hear the fragrance was “Verdon.”

http://pagesix.com/2014/02/08/leonard-dicaprio-accosted-by-serial-crotch-grabber/

Another that shows Leo's table last night at ADG event ; we can see in video that Cristin Milioti , who played Jordan's first wife, was there as well, I would have liked to have seen a pix of her with Leo

In green room when Leo and Marty walked off stage at ADG event ; it seems like Leo's button collar was too tight , and he needed his rep to help him loosen it , and I don't know what Leo wrote in the guy's autograph book , but it must have been funny going by Marty's reaction

In green room when Leo and Marty walked off stage at ADG event ; it seems like Leo's button collar was too tight , and he needed his rep to help him loosen it , and I don't know what Leo wrote in the guy's autograph book , but it must have been funny going by Marty's reaction