Bellazon

Leonardo DiCaprio - (Please Read First Post Prior to Posting)
Thumbnail

moiselles

R. Kurt Osenlund ‏@AddisonDeTwitt 10h

DiCaprio gives the performance of his career, and maybe even matches Joaquin for best male perf of 2013, in #TheWolfofWallStreet. WOW.

But Leo. Holy shit. Holy, holy shit

Pedram Pazuki ‏@PedramPazuki 6m

@briankoppelman And if you're gonna go, do not be turned off by the running time of THE WOLF OF WALL STREET. Fastest moving 3 hr film ever.

Marjo

Hope you can see pix now :)

Marjo & Kat

The Wolf stills would appear when I posted them , but disappear later, so just posted the blog link where I found them above :)

Nick Newman ‏@Nick_Newman 10h

Am I embargoed from just tweeting that The Wolf of Wall Street is awesome?

Nick Newman ‏@Nick_Newman 12h

Well, that was the most pleasurable time I've had at a theater this year.

Nick Newman ‏@Nick_Newman 5m

Couldn't fall asleep because I kept thinking back to The Wolf of Wall Street and burst into laughter.

Paulie Pavilion @Paulieflix 

Met Leo last nite walking around with a cane do u have the skinny on it ??RT @KevinMcCarthyTV: Just saw #TheWolfOfWallStreet - wow...

Kevin McCarthy @KevinMcCarthyTV 

@Paulieflix nope but so jealous you met him!!! Incredible in Wolf - did you get a pic?!?

Paulie Pavilion @Paulieflix 

@KevinMcCarthyTV was in the place called @Eataly & he was walking thru with some people walkin with a cane & slight limp I was having dinner

Calibi

Tks for the tweets :)

Gee, I wonder what happened, as we saw in the Goal pix that he wasn't walking with cane ???

Also, from your tweets we can see Leo is back in NY , and I found the tweet below that the Wolf press conference is this morning , so if there is something wrong with his leg, I'm sure someone at press conference might tweet about it

Rafer Guzman ‏@RaferGuzman 4m

Waiting for "The Wolf of Wall Street" press conference to begin at noon.

Shireen Sandoval ‏@ShireenSandoval 3h

[n]Up bright and early to interview the cast of #TheWolfOfWallStreet

Noticed the  Kevin M  that was part of Leo/limp/ conversation above doesn't mention Leo limping I%20dont%20know.gifI%20dont%20know.gif

Kevin McCarthy is the guy who showed Leo his Titanic movie ticket stub when he interviewed him for The Great Gatsby

Kevin McCarthy ‏@KevinMcCarthyTV 5m

Leonardo DiCaprio just walked by - shook his hand and congratulated him and he said "Thank you bro"! Such a nice guy

And the London Sunday Times has a new interview with Leo , but you have to have a subscription to read the whole article :cry:

Master of his universe

Chaos, coke, sex, cash — Leonardo DiCaprio is back working with Scorsese, and loving it

17240963_STA1504LEO_391486k.jpg

Leonardo DiCaprio smokes electronic cigarettes, the Prius of addiction. I didn’t notice at first, approaching him from behind as a plume of what looked like real smoke rose around his broad, still shoulders and above his head. Gelled hair, slicked back. We meet at the edge of a balcony in Beverly Hills, as he stares over flowerpots into late-afternoon haze. He must have tucked the plastic stick into a jacket pocket before we shook hands, swapped pleasantries and sat. He nearly knocks over a bottle of water. “Oops.” Minutes in, he takes a deep drag and the tip glows with green light

http://www.thesundaytimes.co.uk/sto/culture/film_and_tv/film/article1351025.ece

The female reporter below saw Wolf and is now waiting for Leo to appear at Wolf press conference

Lauren Veneziani ‏@DCfilmgirl 11h

I don't think Leo has ever been better

Lauren Veneziani ‏@DCfilmgirl 53s

Waiting for @LeoDiCaprio to arrive at THE WOLF OF WALL STREET press conference

Leo at Wolf of Wall Street press conference today in New York

post-52324-0-1446086652-05555_thumb.jpg

Tweet about question asked during press conference

Kevin McCarthy ‏@KevinMcCarthyTV 5m

Just asked Martin Scorsese & Leonardo DiCaprio what actors have to snort during cocaine scenes in movies! Leo said baby vitamins/Vitamin B!

Kevin McCarthy ‏@KevinMcCarthyTV 4m

DiCaprio and Scorsese were cracking up and DiCaprio was talking about how much it burns! So glad I got to ask them a question!

Kevin McCarthy ‏@KevinMcCarthyTV 21s

I was just joking w/ DiCaprio & Martin Scorsese about the # of F-words in #WolfOfWallStreet - Leo said laughing, "Did it beat The Departed?"

Leo comments from Wolf press conference

Lauren Veneziani ‏@DCfilmgirl 4m

"I've been having conversations with Jordan off and on for years. He was incredibly beneficial to me as an actor." -@LeoDiCaprio

Lauren Veneziani ‏@DCfilmgirl 8m

"These were the guys that were trying to emulate Gordon Gecko." -@LeoDiCaprio #WolfOfWallStreet

Lauren Veneziani ‏@DCfilmgirl 3s

Referring to Scorsese.."He's a mentor to me and I learn so much from him every time I'm on set with him." -@LeoDiCaprio