Bellazon

Leonardo DiCaprio - (Please Read First Post Prior to Posting)
Thumbnail

moiselles

^I think she said something like "people ask you all the time about marriage questions and its so annoying, so why don't we settle it once and for all" :laugh: It was so cute!

Also they just showed a new wolf spot on TV during Shark Tank..it featured some jon favreau!

^I think she said something like "people ask you all the time about marriage questions and its so annoying, so why don't we settle it once and for all" :laugh: It was so cute!

Also they just showed a new wolf spot on TV during Shark Tank..it featured some jon favreau!

Exactly, and I think also she said something like: "let's not hide it anymore..."

So many awesome Leo goodies!!!

Thank you calibi for the ET behind the scenes clip. I can't wait to see the wedding scenes between him and Margot.

The video with the "bride" reporter is absolutely hilarious! I guess we all know now what we have to do to get a big hug and kiss from Leo!! Although I'd say, Marjo is in the running at this point. ;)  Thanks for sharing Barbie.

Some Wolf tweets from today's screening

Juanma Fernandez ‏@juanmadpelicula 27m

Saw Wolf of Wall Street tonight, MIND BLOWN

Alex Billington ‏@firstshowing 32m

Well that was nuts. Wolf of Wall Street is 3 hours of raucous, amusing debauchery. DiCaprio is stellar, Jonah Hill kills it. Good times.

Michelle Beadle ‏@MichelleDBeadle 40m

Wolf of Wall Street. Loved. I didn't understand all that white powder though.

Michelle Beadle ‏@MichelleDBeadle 32m

Leonardo DiCaprio interview tomorrow. I feel like I know him so well now. Well, his ass and stuff. #nudietimes

Jim Vejvoda ‏@StaxIGN 49m

Just finished my review of The Wolf of Wall Street. It's embargoed until Tuesday, but I can say that I freakin' loved it.

Brandon Chavez ‏@BChavez1130 4h

Wolf Of Wallstreet screening

Brandon Chavez ‏@BChavez1130 1h

Damn tht movies was seriously great

Brandon Chavez ‏@BChavez1130 1h

Leonardo Dicaprio is the fucking man I swear it's crazy how good of an actor he is damnn

Brandon Chavez ‏@BChavez1130 49m

Tht shit was 3 hours but I would watch it again w no problem at alll lmao

Barbie

Tks for Paris premiere & Wolf pix :)

From San Fran film critic Mick LaSalle

Mick LaSalle ‏@MickLaSalle 11 Dec

I guess I'm not really scooping myself if I tell you the new Scorsese (#WOLFOFWALLSTREET) is great and that #DiCaprio is great in it. Am I?

LatinoReview-Kel ‏@latinoreview

I didn't like THE WOLF OF WALL ST....

LatinoReview-Kel ‏@latinoreview

I fucking LOVED IT!!!! THE WOLF OF WALL ST is by far LEO's best movie hands down...WOW.