Bellazon

Leonardo DiCaprio - (Please Read First Post Prior to Posting)
Thumbnail

moiselles

Bwaha nice find Nanda, I guess it was from back in Miami :) Also loving the updates coming in, can't wait to see a vid from the press conference, thanks Ox!

Apparently right now on French tv news people are watching an interview that Leo gave about Wolf while he was there

post-42953-0-1446086655-12393_thumb.gif

And I know your new to Turbio :p But try not taking the actual link and posting it that way, try just using the thumbnail (probably in this case when you upload pic the largest thumbnail size) and paste it onto the text board, you don't need to insert image for the thumbnails :) turbio for some reason does that when you try to insert the actual JPG link!!

This is so unfair with the other guys... Leo, obviously, not the guy from Extra :laugh:...

post-52055-0-1446086656-1205_thumb.jpg

With the Wolf himself, Leo DiCaprio where they made #wolfofwallstreet His performance? #astounding @… http://instagram.com/p/h9Fou4LE1W/ 

And another pic of the interview in France...

post-52055-0-1446086656-71029_thumb.jpg

Thanks Ox  :flower:.

Slightly different take on the Leo/puking thing :p

Jonah Hill, Martin Scorsese made Leonardo DiCaprio throw up on set

Jonah Hill has revealed how he took revenge on his Wolf of Wall Street co-star Leonardo DiCaprio.

The comic actor admitted that he suffered as a result of fight scenes with the Shutter Island star and so decided to take action.

"The thing about Leo is, he's a really great actor, but he plays rough," Hill explained to WENN.

"We had fight scenes in the movie where we have to play physical with each other, and he basically beat the crap out of me for six months - and he's bigger than me, so I couldn't really retaliate and cause damage.

"I was like, 'I have to get this guy back. What do I do?'"
Hill continued: "In one of the most emotional scenes in the movie, we're eating sushi and in the script he's supposed to say, 'Do you want that last piece?'... and I say, 'Yes', and I eat it. 

"When we did the first take, he says, 'Do you want that last piece?' and I go, 'No, you have it'.

"So he had to do 100 takes of eating (sushi) over and over again and I was like, 'This is my revenge right here'. 

"By the end of the night, he was on the floor, throwing up into a waste bin and everyone was like, 'Leo, are you okay?'

"The only two people hysterically laughing were myself and (director) Martin Scorsese," added Hill.

"We have the same sick, twisted sense of humor. But I was like, 'That's what you get, man'."

The Wolf of Wall Street is released on Christmas Day in the US. The movie is scheduled to open in the UK on January 17, 2014.

http://www.digitalspy.com/movies/news/a538302/jonah-hill-martin-scorsese-made-leonardo-dicaprio-throw-up-on-set.html

Appears that Leo's fave basketball team got treated to early screening of Wolf today

tredk3murrell 8m

I’m pissed. RT @Mike_Bresnahan: Lakers in Atlanta, seeing advance screening of “The Wolf of Wall Street” as a team

Makeitcount

Tks for French video link :)

Nanda

Agree whether in English or not, love looking at Leo's face/expressions :drool:

A person who liked what they saw at today's Wolf screening

J. Avella ‏@Fjaklute 18m

Scorsese's WOLF OF WALL STREET is one of the 2 most significant films of this generation (w/ SOCIAL NETWORK) #wolfofwallstreet #paramount

Jon Croker ‏@joncroker 22m

Wolf of Wall Street is like an episode of Absolutely Fabulous directed by Martin Scorsese. Probably his funniest film. And his angriest.

Fash

Below is only Laker's tweet I've found so far

JORDAN FARMAR ‏@JrFarmar 9m

Great time wit the team...go check out the Wolf of Wall Street in X-Mas Day!!! (After you watch us… http://instagram.com/p/h9pWjkFjMS

Another tweet from OMG Insider reporter

Carly Steel ‏@carlyjsteel 18m

@iamBenLyons @AmericanHustle agreed! Have you seen @TheWolfofWallSt yet?@LeoDiCaprio 's performance is next level

Kat

Tks for Leo/NY sighting , as well as, Jonah's comments about Leo /fish :)

Barbie

Tks for Brazilian /Wolf poster :)

We're now finding out about Leo/cane/limp from USA Today; of course we already knew from our earlier tweet findings :p

The actor explains why he's using a cane while promoting 'Wolf of Wall Street'

Renovations can be hazardous to your health.

At least, they were for Leo DiCaprio. The Oscar-nominated actor may play dissolute financier Jordan Belfort in Martin Scorsese's splashy, sexy The Wolf of Wall Street, but that has nothing to do with why he's using a cane this Sunday in New York.

"I sprained it on the floorboard. I'm building up a little deck next door. I was showing the architect what I wanted done so I jumped through a floorboard and popped a couple of ligaments," shrugs DiCaprio, about his ankle injury.

The timing couldn't be worse -- his Golden Globe-nominated movie opens Dec. 25 and he has to promote it. But DiCaprio isn't fazed.

"It's not like I'm doing much of an action sequence except walking down a red carpet," he says.

http://www.usatoday.com/story/life/people/2013/12/15/leo-dicaprio-leg-injury-wolf-wall-street/4034959/?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+usatoday-LifeTopStories+(USATODAY+-+Life+Top+Stories)

Jensen Karp ‏@JensenClan88 14 Dec

REAL TALK - Wolf On Wall Street is what we all love about movies. #raresinceretweet