Bellazon

Leonardo DiCaprio - (Please Read First Post Prior to Posting)
Thumbnail

moiselles

That sure looks like Toni to me. She must be back from her stint in St. Barth for VS. Thanks Nanda.

Thanks to all for all the new WOWS stuff. The new clip is great . Thanks for the screening info calibi.

Leonardo DiCaprio Foundation Donates $3M to Help WWF Boost Nepal's Tiger Population

God bless his existence :heart:. Sigh, I love this guy :heart:.

That sure looks like Toni to me. She must be back from her stint in St. Barth for VS. Thanks Nanda.

I just woke up :laugh:. You're welcome.

Nanda

Tks for new New York pix of Leo & Toni in NY :)

Kat

Tks for new Wolf poster :)

Calibi

Tks for news of future Wolf/Guild screenings ; I would so love to be able to attend a Wolf screening !!

Also, tks, for the 2nd new Wolf poster ;while I love seeing Leo 'front and center' on these posters, I would imagine one of them

would have Jonah's name somewhere on it as well.

Lua

Tks for interview with Wolf screenwriter , as well as, Vanity Fair/Leo birthday party pix :)

Barbie

Love the Wolf stills ; I recognize stills from the various scenes in the book :)

Hello everybody,

It's long time I'm not visit the forum. Thank you for all new pics and news about Leo. There's a couple of days, I watched old pics of Blood Diamond (my favorit movie with Leo) and I saw along scare on his arm. Do you think it's a real or just make up for the movie? :cry:

post-83938-0-93994600-1385316463_thumb.j