Bellazon

Leonardo DiCaprio - (Please Read First Post Prior to Posting)
Thumbnail

moiselles

In regards to the sighting I believe both Leo and Karlie were correctly identified and likely there were others there who weren't identified by this tweeter. :)

You are right, girl :). The girl posted this after:

msh1183 Wait.....you saw Leo today? What time? I am obsessed with him. @azbielsky

azbielsky @msh1183 around 1 ish! He was eating with his girlfriend and karlie

I wanted pics :p.

I was at the concert last night and got some really bad pictures of Leo. I am hoping the ones on my husband's phone are better. This is what I got. BTW, Tribe was AMAZING last night! Kanye only OK. Leo and Toni were definitely goofing around with each other a few times. Very cute together.

post-79647-0-1446086527-59512_thumb.jpg post-79647-0-1446086527-61291_thumb.jpg post-79647-0-1446086527-62691_thumb.jpg post-79647-0-1446086527-64335_thumb.jpg 

I was at the concert last night and got some really bad pictures of Leo. I am hoping the ones on my husband's phone are better. This is what I got. BTW, Tribe was AMAZING last night! Kanye only OK. Leo and Toni were definitely goofing around with each other a few times. Very cute together.

IMG_1881.jpg IMG_1878.jpg IMG_1877.jpg IMG_1874.jpg

WHAT WAHT WHAT?????????? AHHHHHHH!!!!! YOU ARE SO LUCKY!!!!! AND YOU TOOK SOME PICS :ddr:. THANKS A LOT Flower%20for%20you.gif.

Yeah, I feel like screaming... I cannot believe. I could not watch the show knowing that Leo was there so close to me :Angel:.

OMG!

IMG_1881.jpg IMG_1878.jpg IMG_1877.jpg IMG_1874.jpg

First off....ya lucky for going to a freaking Kanye concert :p And second AWESOME you saw freaking leo there! how awesome a leo fan from here gets to see him like that, so cool :cool: And thanks a bunch for the pics and info, I hope your husbands got some pics too :whistle: :p 

Katchitup/Nanda-

Think I should have some better pics on hubby's phone because I went to the bottom of my section to take pictures when the VIP section came back before the Kanye concert. They had all left right after TCQ so not too many opportunities for pictures. 

Super funny part was before TCQ my hubby points out the VIP section and was wondering out loud who would be in it. Questioning if I could recognize a Kardashian if I saw one (probably not). Just then Leo and Toni And (I think it was his friend) Alex walked into the area. I sounded like a freak as I jumped up and down and yelled It's Leo , It's Leo! :woot:  :bounce:  

Hubby started to question how I could tell from that distance who a guy in a hat was then thought better of asking such a stupid question.

Katchitup/Nanda-

Think I should have some better pics on hubby's phone because I went to the bottom of my section to take pictures when the VIP section came back before the Kanye concert. They had all left right after TCQ so not too many opportunities for pictures. 

Super funny part was before TCQ my hubby points out the VIP section and was wondering out loud who would be in it. Questioning if I could recognize a Kardashian if I saw one (probably not). Just then Leo and Toni And (I think it was his friend) Alex walked into the area. I sounded like a freak as I jumped up and down and yelled It's Leo , It's Leo! :woot:  :bounce:  

Hubby started to question how I could tell from that distance who a guy in a hat was then thought better of asking such a stupid question.

hehe how awesome, I really hope you can post the other pics you took with your hubbys phone, I know I would love to see them :whistle:

And damn still can't get over how lucky you were :p 

Katchitup/Nanda-

:laugh:

wow what a nice surprise 

I sounded like a freak as I jumped up and down and yelled It's Leo , It's Leo! :woot:  :bounce:  

I would too, girl :laugh:. That's great... we follow this guy for such a long time :cry2:.

Who cares for Kardashian when all you can see is Leo, right? Ahhhh, so funny. Really happy for you :wave:. Sigh.

Wayw

This for sharing , not only your concert pix with us , but all the little happenings only a person who was there could report

The guy in the pix seated next to Leo reminds me of Shawn who handles pr for Leo along with Ken Sunshine

:flower: :flower: :flower:

Nanda

Tks for more information about those earlier Twitter sightings :)