Bellazon

Leonardo DiCaprio - (Please Read First Post Prior to Posting)
Thumbnail

moiselles

Hello everybody,

It's long time I'm not visit the forum. Thank you for all new pics and news about Leo. There's a couple of days, I watched old pics of Blood Diamond (my favorit movie with Leo) and I saw along scare on his arm. Do you think it's a real or just make up for the movie? :cry:

Hey, girl :wave:. I think it was just the makeup... I haven't seen anything like that in candids :hehe:.

From today's NY Post

Bono’s starry sale raises $26M

After the final fall of the hammer, guests headed to Sotheby’s 10th-floor galleries for the Belvedere Red after-party with music by Nile Rodgers and Chic, as well as Angelique Kidjo. Leonardo DiCaprio made a surprise visit to the after-party, keeping a low profile in an overcoat and newsboy cap. He was joined by his model girlfriend Toni Garrn.

http://pagesix.com/2013/11/25/bonos-starry-sale-raises-26m/

Sightings

Game of Thrones” executive producers D.B. Weiss and David Benioff, along with Benioff’s wife, Amanda Peet, visiting MCC Theater’s off-Broadway hit “Small Engine Repair” on Friday night and congratulating the cast following the show . . . Leonardo DiCaprio with model girlfriend Toni Garrn at Artico, the new rooftop Nordic lounge at Hôtel Americano . . . Disgraced former police commissioner Bernie Kerik at lunch at Nello on Saturday with his wife and daughters.

Leolover

Tks for more Wolf pix Flower%20for%20you.gif

Another Kayne/Yeezus/MSG tweet

Charley Kargman ‏@ckargman 9h

Tribe Called Quest, @LeoDiCaprio, Spielberg, Chris Rock, and Busta Rhymes were all at the Kanye concert in NYC. Why am I in Chicago..

Nanda

Tks for pix from Williamsburg Flea Market , as well as, last night's Kayne concert :)