Bellazon

Leonardo DiCaprio - (Please Read First Post Prior to Posting)
Thumbnail

moiselles

Below is what a fellow male movie blogger tweeted in response to Tapley's tweet about the HFPA swarming around Leo

Brian Duffield ‏@BrianDuffield 1h

@kristapley "You want a nomination? I can give you a nomination. Can I touch you? You want a drink?"

Nanda

Tks for US Magazine/Leo party article scan :)

Tapley tweeting about an exchange he just witnessed at HFPA reception; Leo being ever gracious; his famous wink

Kristopher Tapley ‏@kristapley 4m

I watched a woman, presumably HFPA, walk up to DiCaprio tonight and tell him she loved his performance in "Out of the Furnace."

Kristopher Tapley ‏@kristapley 3m

As he was shaking her hand he looked at me and winked while saying, "Yeah, I killed it!" I think she was just nervous, but still...

Tapley tweeting about an exchange he just witnessed at HFPA reception; Leo being ever gracious; his famous wink

I watched a woman, presumably HFPA, walk up to DiCaprio tonight and tell him she loved his performance in "Out of the Furnace."

As he was shaking her hand he looked at me and winked while saying, "Yeah, I killed it!" I think she was just nervous, but still...

He is so lucky  Leo winked at him  ;)

wows reactions coming soon

so nervous  :chicken:

Jamal Weathers and DiCaprio for Kush Boys (Weather's company). I find this photo amusing if only for the products that Kush Boys sells.

http://img200.imageshack.us/img200/4043/lzbo.jpg

Found here: http://www.kushboys.com/gallery# Sorry if it's been posted before. There's been a lot of posts on this site since I last visited and I haven't looked at them all.

To whoever found the Rush Zimmerman photo...fantastic find. I love her work.

De Niro on Leo...

“Leonardo DiCaprio is a very serious young actor, he takes it quite seriously. I knew he had something when I saw him read. So even though Leonardo DiCaprio has taken my place in Marty’s (Martin Scorsese) movies, I’m apparently the go-to guy in handing out the hardware,” De Niro said in a statement.

From today's NY Post

Miranda Kerr and Leonardo DiCaprio were rumored to be getting friendly last year when Kerr was still married to DiCaprio pal Orlando Bloom. On Sunday night, Kerr and ­DiCaprio reunited over a group dinner at Sushisamba in the Palazzo Las Vegas. They joined pals including Swizz Beatz and Strategic Group co-founder Jason Strauss, but DiCaprio and Kerr sat at opposite ends of the table — good news for Leo’s current flame, Toni Garrn, who wasn’t there.

http://pagesix.com/2013/11/19/miranda-dines-with-leo-and-others-in-vegas/