Bellazon

Leonardo DiCaprio - (Please Read First Post Prior to Posting)
Thumbnail

moiselles

This is from an encounter /interview that Leo gave to Paris Match magazine when he was there for Tag Heuer event

The biggest star in Hollywood displays a natural simplicity outside of movie sets .

post-52324-0-1446086485-38494_thumb.jpg

When it appears to the photo of Paris Match, strapped into his mouse gray suit, corrugated wick back flawless, it is suffocating beauty, perfection. And charming , kind, almost smiling. He knows that his press secretary has prepared the ground and warned : "No, Leonardo did not pose for the photo by pressing the head in his hand . This , it will not. It never does . Never . "

While the actor takes forever to write an SMS - " Sorry , one minute! "- We have all the time to examine its slender silhouette contrasts with the stolen photos last summer on the yacht Vladimir Doronin in Ibiza: a bit fleshy , cap that made him flush down large glasses cheeks it certainly does not spit on the tapas or the sangria ... Here for Tag Heuer watches , vacation ended . The muse has a flat stomach , finely trimmed beard , the forget-me- eye sparkles , velvety skin . It is on duty and shows stiffness intimidating . But later, when asked about his stunning interpretation of Edgar Hoover in the Clint Eastwood movie , it seems genuinely pleased . " Oh ? Thank you! Thank you! " It is true that in this role, little bulldog aged 20, 30 and 40, in turn inquisitor , brutal, frustrated and paranoid , the Californian able gradually to forget his youthfulness . DiCaprio : "To put myself in the shoes of Hoover , I immerse myself . I wrap myself in his psychology , I forget who I am, I suspend my reality. And at a time , that's it, I click , I am the other . "

"When I play , I push myself to slip "

Staggering. Under this broad forehead not so smooth sleeping demons. He does not deny , smiled. "To Howard Hughes [ in" Aviator "], it was even stronger : live his depression, his neuroses , his compulsive behavior , the primary side , his madness ... I push myself to slip . " But how is it ? He plays down : "I 've always liked to imitate . As far back as I can remember , I loved to run me into someone's mind . Before my parents, their friends, I was doing my number. It was almost a way of existing . Turn me experience something different . "

As if his character every day bored . In fact, when you see the microphone about its ecological fighting reading his speech, we yawn of boredom . DiCaprio is not Sharon Stone. Formal and monotonous , it is hardly better than a president at the Elysee a 14 -July . Beyond elegance , Leonardo, when applied to mere itself, does not cause trouble. By comparison, his father George , dark Italian with long hair, exuded his age another sensuality. But Irmelin DiCaprio has inherited her mother of German origin, a blond and a neat sense of moderation that has probably saved from the abyss. The director Baz Luhrmann (" Gatsby " ) measures the precipice : "Such glory is toxic to anyone. He has managed to protect themselves. " As Scorsese, Eastwood as it is formal : Leo reserves its extreme explorations movie sets , period. The rest of the time it is self-control and simplicity. His friends Tobey Maguire and Kevin Connolly confirmed : "It's just a normal guy . "

On the heart , the friend Leonardo limit the risks of young models , women , children fifteen years her younger , blondes. Since Gisele Bundchen ( a five-year relationship ) and Bar Refaeli (six years) , he was chained so fast that even the paparazzi can no longer follow. After the American Erin Heatherton and Margot Robbie , then the German Toni Garrn , it now flirterait with Brazilian Kat Torres . In Paris, these days , he was with mom, the real love of his life .

http://www.parismatch.com/People/Cinema/Leonardo-DiCaprio-Juste-un-mec-normal-536654

The NY sighting below are legit then Leo is still in NY

Tweets

tommy howell ‏@tommyhowell7 1h

Nothin like walkin through NYC and strolling straight past dicaprio and tobey McGuire #gastbydoe @Mikey_Arman

conrad ‏@MowDarnoc 9m

I JUST SAW LEONARDO DICAPRIO IN NYC

Tom Dziuba ‏@TomDziuba 3h

Tobey Maguire and Leonardo DiCaprio just walked by me. I should have offered them my burrito

Regarding Leo/Tobey sighting in New York ; unfortunately only pix of aunt with Tobey

Hopefully soon either a tweeter or a pap will take a pix of the two pals :)

Austin Hamilton ‏@hamilton414 37m

My aunt literally just met spider man and Leonardo Dicaprio.... I want to go back to New York already pic.twitter.com/XRUkQ63fYk

'Cherry Pie' star reveals one night stand with Leonardo DiCaprio in new book

"Cherry Pie music video star Bobbie Brown has opened up about her one night stand with Leonardo DiCaprio in a her new memoir ‘Dirty Rocker’.

The 44-year-old said that on a night out in Hollywood, she ran into the ‘Titanic’ star who was just 21-years-old at that time.

She said that he had always been coming up to her to say that she’ll be his girlfriend one day, Us Magazine reported.

Brown said that as she with Tommy Lee at that time and was five senior to him, she considered him too young.

However, Brown said that when she broke up with lee, she was “hate-f-cking” whoever out of anger and went back to DiCaprio’s place one night.

She said that the 39-year-old actor turned on some music and started singing the TLC song ‘Waterfalls’ to her, which she thought was weird as she wasn’t into it at all.

Brown added that when she pulled his pants down she was shocked as DiCaprio looked huge, but insisted that the whole thing was awkward, and they didn’t hang out much after that."

God, I'm laughing way harder than I should !

Thanks girls for the new pics, I was shocked he was that much taller than Tobey too! Anyways nice to see them hanging again :hehe:

'Cherry Pie' star reveals one night stand with Leonardo DiCaprio in new book

Hey there this was already posted in the GD thread and we were talking about it over there :p :p :)

This is from an encounter /interview that Leo gave to Paris Match magazine when he was there for Tag Heuer event

parismatch.jpg

I can't even with this pic of him, honestly might go down as one of my fav leo apperances of all time (that suit, THAT HAIR :drool: )

Fash

The pix were part of an excerpt about that Daily Mail /Bobbie Brown article that Killkenny posted an excerpt of above ; so that is why I didn't repost the Just Jared comments as they were the same as what she posted.

Beyond that Just Jared only mentioned that it was taken of Leo in NY today while he was waiting for a car

So, last night I was watching the UFC (they completed 20 years yesterday and the main event had a fight for the belt :hehe:)... I could swear to God I saw Leo there... the brazilian channel showed a guy (I just saw his back :p), but it was REALLY fast and at distance... I thought it was Leo because of his new sigg (the newsboy cap :laugh:) but I was not so sure. Turns out the guy I saw was not Leo :cry2: (the clothes are different here), but he was there... this guy who posted this pic is a legend of MMA and he is brazilian... this pic is so cool :ddr:... Leo and F Royce Gracie rhythm%20is%20a%20dancer.gif...

Royce Gracie ?@realroyce 6 h

Yes that is Leo lol that's what friends call him I hear pic.twitter.com/MAbboaaAbE

BZQQdi7_CIAAp_LPd.jpg

Nanda

Tks for sighting/pix of Leo at UFC fight :)

The fight took place at MGM Grand in Las Vegas , and we can see looking at the pix I posted of Leo sunning in NY , that he is wearing in the pix the same hat/cap he was holding

Tweet from Las Vegas Review Journal columnist Norm Clarke about Leo being in attendance last night

Norm Clarke ‏@Norm_Clarke 7h

At #UFC 167 (MGM Grand): Arnold Schwarzenegger, Leonardo DiCaprio, Jeremy Piven, Shane Victorino, Ryan Howard, Larry Walker #MMA #vegas #FB