Bellazon

Leonardo DiCaprio - (Please Read First Post Prior to Posting)
Thumbnail

moiselles

Glitter

I love that pix ; so adorable, tks for sharing Flower%20for%20you.gif

I noticed the professional photographer (Rush Zimmeraman )who took pix of Leo, also, has lots of shots of Toni on her Twitter page, and she has done lots of work for VS

Shine & Nanda

Tks for latest NY /club sightings, below are tweets from a girl who ,also, saw Leo at Avenue last night ; his face looked just fine

to her :p

Lauren Mattia ‏@lauren_mattia 19h

LEONARDO DICAPRIO JUST FUCKING TOUCHED ME

Oh my fucking god

Having trouble breathing.

Lauren Mattia ‏@lauren_mattia 18h

I would have jumped on his beautiful face if I wasn't completely shocked into place and shaking uncontrollably. Rookie mistake laur damn it.

Glitter92, on 14 Nov 2013 - 4:39 PM, said:Glitter92, on 14 Nov 2013 - 4:39 PM, said:Glitter92, on 14 Nov 2013 - 4:39 PM, said:Glitter92, on 14 Nov 2013 - 4:39 PM, said:Glitter92, on 14 Nov 2013 - 4:39 PM, said:Glitter92, on 14 Nov 2013 - 4:39 PM, said:Glitter92, on 14 Nov 2013 - 4:39 PM, said:Glitter92, on 14 Nov 2013 - 4:39 PM, said:Glitter92, on 14 Nov 2013 - 4:39 PM, said:

found this pic here(thanks to Lindsay Lohan that liked it on instagram LOL )  :

http://instagram.com/p/eITXqimB0n/

I don't know if it was already posted .I thought you might want to see it 

:hehe: 

Never saw this pic before haha love it  :p So Rush Zimmerman took this pic? Just for so or was it for something in particular? :) Perhaps this is his pool at his LA house...

Thanks Glitter for that great pic - that's Leo's dog Django in the background, right Thanks for ID'ing the photog, oxford. BTW, the bulldog belong to another person, not Lindsay Lohan, I think. Lohan "liked" the pic on her Instagram account

Thanks Glitter for that great pic - that's Leo's dog Django in the background, right Thanks for ID'ing the photog, oxford. BTW, the bulldog belong to another person, not Lindsay Lohan, I think. Lohan "liked" the pic on her Instagram account

Yeah,I meant that Lindsay liked it so I found it out . Because the girl that got the dog is also a Lindsay's friend.

I found another video by the way.Enjoy .It's from one of Kanye West's friends 

http://instagram.com/p/gkb9ptGmq5/

Omg, that pic is soo nice. But is not from a photoshoot? Just a random pic? :idk: Anyway, thanks glitter. 

I see Linday Lohan is still obsessed with Leo, I'am not able to blame her... :laugh:

nanda: thanks for the tweets and one more VSFS party pic.

ox: thanks for the tweets.

Thanks all for the updates :flower: Happy to see pics surfaced of him at the VSFS party :)

Omg, that pic is soo nice. But is not from a photoshoot? Just a random pic? :idk: Anyway, thanks glitter. 

I was wondering that too, maybe its from something Wolf promotion and we'll be getting more? (fingers crossed!)

Its such an adorable pic, he looks gorgeous (also so random with the dog just chilling on his back :laugh: ) Because it does look pretty recent...either from this summer-now or when he was filming django. Also like Fash said it looks like his pool in LA :)

Thanks Glitter! And thanks Ox for the info that Rush Zimmerman shot it, that makes me think its from a recent shoot ;)

Kat

According to Zimmerman's doggie's instagram site it was taken in Sept 2013 :)

hmm interesting thanks for the info! I wonder if its part of a shoot or what?? I hope so! :)

I hope too... because I loved that pic. Imagine if we get a lot more of those type... :woot:

I found another video by the way.Enjoy .It's from one of Kanye West's friends 

http://instagram.com/p/gkb9ptGmq5/

pretty cool  :ddr: loveeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee it  :clap:

I love seeing Leo like this ,him being his natural self .Letting it all loose & having a great time  :woot:  :woot:  :woot:  :woot: it`s awesome  :thumbsup: 

THANKS A MILLION BEAUTIFUL LEO FANS 4 DA UPDATES  :grouphug:

‘The Wolf of Wall Street’ VIP screening

The hottest ticket in town has VIPs scrambling. We hear Martin Scorsese, Leonardo DiCaprio and Brad Grey will hold a super­exclusive Nov. 25 screening of ­the much-anticipated “The Wolf of Wall Street” before its Dec. 17 red-carpet premiere.

The sneak peek will be followed by a reception at ‘21.’

The film’s been given a Christmas Day public release by Paramount after rumors it might be pushed to next year, and sources told us Scorsese even moved editing equipment into his house to complete the drama.

http://pagesix.com/2013/11/15/the-wolf-of-wall-street-vip-screening/