Bellazon

Leonardo DiCaprio - (Please Read First Post Prior to Posting)
Thumbnail

moiselles

REMINDER: This is Leo's Actor thread: Posts should be about his work, projects, and other activities (including his social life) that can be objectively verified (i.e, news articles, photographs, videos, etc.. In other words....NO gossip. Furthermore, use PMs if you have personal messages for other members. Inappropriate posts will be deleted. Thank you for your cooperation.

Leo is a producer for a new upcoming film:

Posted: 02/14/2013 07:21:41 PM MST

February 15, 2013 5:59 AM GMTUpdated: 02/14/2013 10:59:54 PM MST

By Aldo Svaldi

The Denver Postdenverpost.com

The Colorado Economic Development Commission on Thursday approved incentives for three feature films in the state, as well as for post-production work by Discovery Communications and in-state productions by Gaiam, a Louisville company.

The headliner is "Dear Eleanor," produced by actor Leonardo DiCaprio.

The film won approval for up to $500,000 in rebates, based on $2.5 million in local spending, and for a $300,000 loan guarantee under a new program created by Colorado Film Commissioner Donald Zuckerman.

The film, to be shot in Colorado, is about two California girls who make a trek in 1962 to visit Eleanor Roosevelt.

Read more: Colorado uses incentives to lure three feature films - The Denver Post http://www.denverpost.com/breakingnews/ci_22593953/state-uses-incentives-lure-three-feature-films#ixzz2Kwwraz5x

Barbie & Sic

Tks for Jim Beam stills and vid link , what a treat to login to this morning :flower::flower:

Lau

Tks for news of Leo's next production project Dear Eleanor & pix ; I luv the one of Leo is sitting in limo waiting for scene to begin .

Pami

Tks for latest from Leo's Facebook regarding tragic slaughter of elephants ; I've seen lots of reaction tweets this morning .

Also, like you, I've always loved those boxing pix :)

Please someone tell me that they are NOT reshooting... :banghead:

Amy@Aimes5777

Leo DiCaprio has just entered the set!!! #wolfofwallstreet #shouldibeexcited #everyoneelseis

11:56 a.m. - Feb 15, 2013 from Manhattan, NY · Details

Amy@Aimes5777

4:15am wake-up call to be on set?!! GROSS!!!! #wolfofwallstreet #thisbetterbeworthit #leodicaprio

9:36 a.m. - Feb 15, 2013 from Queens, NY · Details

Forget it... so seems THEY ARE!

Roland Max @RolandMaxx

Back on The Wolf of Wall Street today. #Scorsese #ReShoot

5:14 a.m. - Feb 15, 2013 · Details

olv@olv

Reminder: Wolf of Wall Street is filming again tomorrow on 44th St between 8th/9th Ave in NYC