Bellazon

Leonardo DiCaprio - (Please Read First Post Prior to Posting)
Thumbnail

moiselles

Oxford, So it's been confirmed by the big guy himself! Hopefully filming ends on Wednesday, as i'm anticipating seeing him at the London Premiere. In addition to seeing him partake in any other prospective press the rest of the cast is doing. It's unfortunate he couldn't make Le Grand Journal, his last appearance was very memorable lol. :)

Thank goodness we have Nightline to look forward to in the next couple of days (Y)

Classic pic lol, thanks Linz :p He's got a "I'm sexy and I know it" kind of expression/ body language going on lol

From NY Post : Diddy's private showing of Django

Diddy hosted a screening of Quentin Tarantino’s “Django Unchained” on his St. Barts yacht over the holidays for Eddie Murphy, Denzel Washington and L.A. Reid, we hear. “ ‘Django Unchained’ is a powerful story and incredibly entertaining movie,” Reid told us, saying he watched it twice. “The performances are all stellar, particularly Leo DiCaprio’s and Samuel L. Jackson’s . . . Jamie Foxx was also very strong.” But, he added, “One criticism: Although the N-word was unfortunately used liberally during the time the film depicted, I felt Q.T. should have approached the use of the word more sensitively and used it a lot less . . . It’s a painful part of America’s history and still an open wound.”

sorry for this, is not her the topic, but Please Now, can we bury Miss Heatherton?

Model of new love

• Last Updated: 11:47 PM, January 6, 2013
  • Posted: 11:34 PM, January 6, 2013

Erin Heatherton has moved on from Leonardo DiCaprio with a former USC football player. We reported that the model was spotted with a tall dark- haired guy at Lure Fishbar last week. Page Six can reveal that the Victoria’s Secret model is dating Jordan Cameron, a former college basketball and football player who is now a tight end for the Cleveland Browns. Sources told us Heatherton and Cameron were set up through a friend right after the VS fashion show in November.

^Thanks for that Ox!

Awww boo sister was lying about Chicago...ahhh well (sorry princess :blush:). I still stand by thoughts on the situation that might be happening between leo and erin as of late :whistle:

Oxford you're right... they are wrapping on Wednesday make%20it%20clap.gifAleluya!

Brian Anthony Mead@Luxuwise

Wolf of Wall Street wrapping Weds, so sad to end work on such a fun and fulfilling project

11:47 AM - 7 Jan 13 · Details

Edit:

Erika Lynn@ErikaLynn5889

NYC bound to film another scene for #TWOWS with Leo DiCaprio n Matthew McConaghey. #Nervous

8:59 AM - 7 Jan 13 · Details

:nicole: :Nicole: Our man just loves to rock those white socks doesn't he?!

post-63788-0-1446084853-05261_thumb.jpg

sorry for this, is not her the topic, but Please Now, can we bury Miss Heatherton?

Model of new love

• Last Updated: 11:47 PM, January 6, 2013
  • Posted: 11:34 PM, January 6, 2013

Erin Heatherton has moved on from Leonardo DiCaprio with a former USC football player. We reported that the model was spotted with a tall dark- haired guy at Lure Fishbar last week. Page Six can reveal that the Victoria’s Secret model is dating Jordan Cameron, a former college basketball and football player who is now a tight end for the Cleveland Browns. Sources told us Heatherton and Cameron were set up through a friend right after the VS fashion show in November.

Remember - Nightline interview tomorrow!

**Not that it even matters, but I think Bar was never with Shaun White - maybe hung out with him couple times but not a boyfriend/girlfriend thing.

Great box office news for Django Unchained!

Can someone explain to me why Christopher W. is nominated for awards for Django in the Supporting Actor category????? If his role isn't a main actor, I don't know what is. I just think it's unfair that him, Leo and Samuel Jackson are in the same category - it probably splits the votes so none of them have a good chance.