Bellazon

Leonardo DiCaprio - (Please Read First Post Prior to Posting)
Thumbnail

moiselles

Why do people get so annoyed when Erin is brought up and come and randomly post weird things? I mean, it's very much like Leo to get back with someone a handful of times. I don't know what the big deal is re speculation.

Also maybe she wore the necklace to the party (that Leo also attended? I'm confused lol) to ~rub~ it in his face that she's cool and fine without his ass. Lol. And maybe they all start dating athletes because they're like: no more creative types. :rofl:

Oh, Leo. <3

eta: i thought christoph was aces in the movie. but gtfo. let leo and samuel get supporting nods. you already won an oscar for basically almost the same character sans the kindness.

Thought I'd send another Teddy Daniels treat since the first one went over so well yesterday! Leo should seriously consider getting some tats!! Hmm... Enjoy ladies :wub:

http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m6tyfpUfSa1rrvmp9o1_r1_500.gif

Images hosted on facebook, VK, instagram, twitter, tumblr, etc. are not meant to be hotlinked outside their approved sites. Please textlink or upload images onto a non-exclusive host. For more information click HERE. Thanks! ~post edited by PinkCouture

Edited by PinkCouture

Woody Allen gushes about Leo :

Woody Allen could have used a timeout at a recent Knicks game, where he decided to have a dialogue with a neighbor who was as chatty as one of his screenplays. As the Knicks and Minnesota Timberwolves battled it out, one seatmate in section 108 was amused by Allen’s debate on who the greatest Hollywood actor of our time is.

“A guy sitting near him says, ‘Woody, listen let’s have a debate,’” an impeccable earwitness tells Confidenti@l. “‘Who’s the greatest? Sean Penn, Al Pacino, Robert De Niro or Jack Nicholson?’ And Woody says, ‘Now this is an interesting conversation,’ followed, shockingly, by ‘I don’t like Al Pacino.’”

Our spy says the “Annie Hall” director then went into a rant about Brian DePalma’s infamous 1983 flick starring Pacino as drug lord Tony Montana, saying, “What’s so good about ‘Scarface?’”

“The guy asked what about ‘The Godfather’? ‘Serpico’? And Woody says, ‘What are we talking about here?’”

On to De Niro, who Allen says “ruined himself” in 2000 with ‘The Adventures of Rocky & Bullwinkle.’”

Next up to bat? Sean Penn. “Woody was saying Sean is great and is never going to make bad movies ever, but that his ultimate favorite is Jack. He asked the guy: ‘What about “The Shining”? That film is great,’” says the eavesdropper. “Woody said ‘Jack’s the greatest’ and that no one even comes close.” Apparently, his seatmate agreed as both nodded in unison.

As for who will take Nicholson’s place, Allen gushed about Leonardo DiCaprio, whom the duo were calling “The Kid.”

“Leo’s excellent, the kid’s got a shot to be the all-time great,’” Allen was overheard saying. The “Manhattan” director even picked a wild card, tossing Harvey Keitel in the ring. “Out of nowhere, Woody said he loves Harvey,” says the spy.

In the end, our witness says the duo decided to pull Pacino out of the running, give De Niro the No. 2 spot and agree that Nicholson is the greatest of our time.

“Woody said, ‘It’s Jack, yeah. Yeah.’”

Read more: http://www.nydailynews.com/entertainment/gossip/confidential/woody-allen-pal-al-pacino-article-1.1234565#ixzz2HJqm08xs

Thanks Princess! Is this interview translated? Some of the lines sounded kinda oddly worded :blink: But still, nice read! :D

Also found these yaght pics on Lainey Gossip and I don't think these ones were posted...

image.jpg001_image.jpg111.jpg

Also this....uuuuhhhh :o What a party :rofl:

1111.jpg

Yep, I think is typical and sad how reporters focused the interview on (according to them) who is more success or has more oscars , rather than in the lovely words that Leo wanted to say about Kate :/

And then wonder why Leo NEVER talks about his personal life... :clobber:

Edit: Kat in one of the links where I found the article Says: Now, Leonardo DiCaprio opens up in a new interview with Express... But no idea what magazine or paper is that :idk:

http://www.fansshare...of-kate-winslet