Bellazon

Leonardo DiCaprio - (Please Read First Post Prior to Posting)
Thumbnail

moiselles

I'm sure Leo's character in Django Unchained will be a very cruel man and sometimes the actor ends up feeling overwhelmed with his own character,he just wants to get rid of that bad energy...that's what happened to Leo. :p

Tks for the articles girls! :flower:

well I´m going to be the stepmother pincess!

ooooo situation's getting serious! :brows: :rofl:

But wait? How this turned out into a competition??? Fine... I'll be the mistress... :whistle: Poor child and Leo .. will be so confused of who is who :rofl:

As Calvin would say "you have my curiosity"... Please, a picture of Leo in the shower. Please!!! :nicole:

Leolover

Tks for Leo hand analysis ; interesting :)

Amandine

Tks for pix ; I love seeing these older pix I've never seen :)

ByPrincess

Tks for Wolf tweet :)

However, after looking just now at both OnLocation/Vacation site & Twitter , I see no evidence that Wolf is filming today or at all this weekend, so not so sure the tweet is legit.

Thanks Crazylady for that :p

Oh and I went out shopping today, went to the magazine section, the checkout...I COULDN'T FIND DETAILS Mag :cry: I looked all over :cry: Is it out on newstands yet?

Thank you for the new :D

I never saw this pic (dicapriophotos)

group.jpg

Pami I'm so agree with you, here it's like a family :D :grouphug:

AWWW tis pic is adorable :heart: Thanks!

well I´m going to be the stepmother pincess!

ooooo situation's getting serious! :brows: :rofl:

But wait? How this turned out into a competition??? Fine... I'll be the mistress... :whistle: Poor child and Leo .. will be so confused of who is who :rofl:

As Calvin would say "you have my curiosity"... Please, a picture of Leo in the shower. Please!!! :nicole:

Wolf of art world

Leonardo DiCaprio is looking to invest in some valuable art. The actor, in New York filming “The Wolf of Wall Street,” was recently spotted viewing Warhol’s “Flowers” at the Eykyn Maclean gallery on East 67th Street. Then he was at the Contemporary Art Auction at Christie’s, and watched as the $248 million sale set records. Sources tell us Leo “came through the exhibit on several other days with a posse of guys. He entered the sale hiding under a baseball hat with his cellphone glued to his ear.”

http://www.nypost.com/p/pagesix/wolf_of_art_world_4Kuwsqo479W9bqgMRmMTaI

Princess: thanks 4 da tweet!

CrazyLady:thanx 4 da article!!!!

Amandine:thanks 4 da cute pic!!!

xoxoxoxo

LeoLover

Tks for NY Post article :)

As in the past ,they are mentioning Twitter /gallery sightings of Leo that were already posted here ; they really need to catch up :p

Joyezz

Tks for article :)

Once again the National Enquirer is mentioning a story that appeared long ago when Leo was filming on Long Island and was posted here. The only difference is now that make it appear that he was doing it at a main Prada store in Manhattan, rather than the original story that had it happening at store just a short ride from where they were doing "Wolf" filming :p