Bellazon

Leonardo DiCaprio - (Please Read First Post Prior to Posting)
Thumbnail

moiselles

Will Leonardo DiCaprio be at The Gatsby premiere?

BAZ Luhrmann's 3D adaptation of The Great Gatsby was shot in Sydney, but it won't hit Australian cinemas a full two weeks after its US release.

The official line from the film's distributor, Roadshow Films, is that the lag will faciliate a proper, star-driven red-carpet premiere in the director's home country.

"We're delighted to welcome Baz home in style," said Joel Pearlman, managing director of Roadshow Films, announcing Gatsby's May 30 release.

"By opening the film after the US, it will provide an opportunity for the stars of the film to attend an Australian Premiere befitting a film like Gatsby.''

While Roadshow Film's comments suggest a celebrity-studded red-carpet premiere, there's no confirmation that Leonardo DiCaprio, Tobey Maguire and Carey Mulligan will be making the trip for the event.

Since Luhrmann's last outing, Australia, underperformed in the US, it makes sense for the filmmaker to make the US his primary focus.

And of course, Gatsby is actually set in 1920s New York.

Luhrmann will also be keen to make the sort of sparkling, attention-grabbing State-side debut that is likely to linger in the minds of Academy voters.

When Warner Bros pushed the film's release date back from December 25 to May 10, some industry commentators suggested this would harm Gatsby's Oscar chances.

http://www.heraldsun...6-1226521119107

YAYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!it`s raining Leo!!!!!!!!!!loveeeeeeeeeeeeeee it :clap: :clap: :clap:

WHAT DA SEXYYYYYYYYYY YUMMYYYYYYYYYYYY DELICIOUS HOT AMAZING MAN LEO IS :drool:

WHAT DA LUCKY LADY Joanna is :brows: I`m soooooooooo jealous :nicole:

THANX A MILLION beautiful Leo lovers 4 da wonderful pix,vids,articles,tweets & the yummy cover :woot:

what a wonderful day, what a wonderful day.... girl_in_dreams.gif something good happens, I guess! 1001250.gif

ah, I know!!!43w.gif

Happy Birthday!!! JC_goody.gif JC_clapgirl.gif have a wonderful 20th year, French Girl!!! 56rrrrr.gif

I'm gonna dance a little dance for your B-Day! dance.gif Mauridia_29.gif kattemad_01.gif girl_curtsey.gif

hope you have a huge Birthday Cake, cuz I'm already packing with the ticket in my hand, to France!!! Frrrrr.gif

thanks everyone for all the updates!!!! :wave:

nice edit, Margo! ;)

Thanks Shine for more set pics! Love this one where shes fixing his hair....his expression is so sexy :drool:

post-42953-0-1446084457-30607_thumb.jpg

Also notice about the pics, hes sitting far away from her on the bench at first, then as the sceen progressed he moved closer and closer :p :rofl:

Oh and HAPPY BIRTHDAY Amandine, you sweetie!