Bellazon

Leonardo DiCaprio - (Please Read First Post Prior to Posting)
Thumbnail

moiselles

^

Gelling, as I remember at Oscars 2005,he was wearing Valentino,but as wijn said,he mostly wears Armani :hehe:

He wore Prada at the 2005 Oscars ;) But yeah Gelling, I don't think he's won any style awards but he pals around with a lot of people in the fashion industry including Armani, ect.

just found the first pic,never seen it :woot: he looks cute :wub2: then searched and found only one from the same date :/

After enjoying lunch at Bar Piti in New York, Leo worked it off by heading home on a bike, and looked laidback in red shorts and a T-shirt, July 6, 2004

adpDHqEd.jpg abuyj0FY.jpg

second one from simplyleonardodicaprio.com, bad they have only one pic :(

LoL love how ppl look at him smiling :laugh:

Leonardo DiCaprio Advocates Against Poaching

What doesn’t Leonardo DiCaprio do for animals? This week, he’s speaking on behalf of wildlife across the country and the importance of ceasing poaching.

As he writes on Facebook, “Poaching is rampant throughout Africa – all for elephant ivory products that nobody needs. If we can’t stop the illegal ivory trade in China and other countries, elephants will continue to be killed at alarming rates. Learn how the International Fund for Animal Welfare – IFAW is addressing this crisis and how you can help.”

This particular article that DiCaprio posted discusses how poachers have become more militarized and traffickers are now more organized. Not only does ivory come from Africa, but a lot is ending up in China.

IFAW has been working for years on the issue and like DiCaprio says you can help. Read the article to learn more.

This isn’t the first time “The Great Gatsby” actor has spoken against poaching. Most recently, it was announced he, Toby Maguire and Tom Hardy are uniting talents to develop an anti-poaching film.

Knowing these three, the movie won’t be shy in revealing what the industry truly is about and will stand up whole-heartedly for the protection of animals.

http://www.ecorazzi.com/2012/10/04/leonardo-dicaprio-advocates-against-poaching/

Hi girls, I'am finally back and I'am so happy. make%20it%20clap.gif

First, wanted to thank kat, pami, ox, sick, princess, nanda, fash that asked about me and send me this sweet messages, really missed all of you. Flower%20for%20you.gifKat, I also love you hunny. :heart:

Also wanted to thank ALL THE LOVELY GIRLS here that help this thread with pics, videos, tweets, articles. You girls rock! :grouphug:

Kat

post-52324-0-1446084090-56912_thumb.jpg

Barbie

I'm so glad your computer problems have been solved ! :ddr: :ddr: :ddr:

Vida

I was sad to read about the passing of Gisele's beloved little Vida.

We saw him a lot in the years when Leo & Gisele were dating

post-52324-0-1446084090-58527_thumb.jpg

Wijn

Leo in that GQ pix from last year is definitely as the magazine title mentions in mint condition :p