Bellazon

Leonardo DiCaprio - (Please Read First Post Prior to Posting)
Thumbnail

moiselles

I don't really see anything wrong with someone questioning Leo's sexuality. Still, I don't think he's with Lukas or Kevin or Tobey or any of his long time friends. And I think he's straight...and I don't see him as being the type of person who would have an issue admitting if he were gay or even bi. Though...in ways...I think his friends are probably closer to him than his girlfriends. IDK, it's just a vibe I get. I don't mean closer as in sexually closer of course...I just mean in a deeper, more meaningful emotional connection or whatever. Ha.

Also gay people can be hot too you guys. Just saying. :p

As to Leo's long time friends , be it Ethan, Kevin, Tobey, Jonah , Alex, Chuck , Lukas, Vincent

Personally , I think any of us who have stayed friends with anyone for a long period of time /since we were in our early teens, now consider those friends to be almost like family.

I know I do, and I wouldn't be surprised to think that Leo did as well.

Plus, since Leo is an 'only' child with no siblings, I'm sure in many ways he views this group of guys like his 'psuedo brothers' .

Years ago I read that Leo has it now written into his movie contracts that he receives so many plane tickets for family/friends to visit when he is away on location, as well as, now some of his friends get hired as his 'personal assistant' on the film.

We know from pap pix/Mobli pix that during the time Leo was in Sydney he had at different times Ethan, Kevin, Jonah, Chuck, Vincent, Lukas over for a visit.

Also we know his long time friend Jonah was with him throughout the entire NO/Django film shoot, and I wouldn't be surprised to learn that he was on the film payroll as Leo's assistant.

Also, personally, I feel that in many ways he now takes a friend along when he is out of town as they serve ,also, as a psuedo bodyguard / buffer between him and the public whenever he is on location /in a strange /unfamiliar town.

Over the years , I've seen many pix of Leo out in L.A. alone, but I've rarely seen pix of him on location /in other cities that he isn't either with his current girlfriend, his mom, or one of his group of pals. Just a few times have I seen pix of him walking in a city besides L.A. alone.

Also , and most importantly,for me, when it comes to any discussion of who Leo spends time with/how much time he spends/ doesn't spend with a particular person, the most important thing to keep in mind, is that none of us are with Leo 24/7 in his personal life, so we truly have no idea how much time on a given day he has spent with anyone be it a friend or a current girlfriend.

I think the mistake some make is to think that Twitter sightings/pap pix give us any true insight into how /or with whom Leo has spent a 24 hour period :)

Yes, I also think that factor only child has to do ... if you have all that money and opportunities for travel? You will do it by your own? I mean no friends or gf or mom??? And we know he travel with them all .. separately or together.

Besides (in a funny note) not for nothing was created the series Entourage :trout: Vince and his longtime pals is a perfect example. :laugh:

New Project for Leo ??????

French article but translation after :D

http://tvmag.lefigar...tre-projet.html

The researcher Luis González-Mestres, brings to light the fact that our prediction on the existence of the dark energy, moved forward at the beginning of the 90s, is recognized today.

The movie speaks of

The tremendous intellectual adventure of the scholars who moved forward in this fascinating question of the front-big bang Bang. It will be a documentary-fiction, a full-length film in which we shall find the great men (Einstein, Friedmann, Gamow), embodied by comedians.

Do you really appeal to an American star?

We approached Leonardo DiCaprio so that he presents the legend by our side. Very positive contacts are committed(hired), he(it) is fascinated by our project. DiCaprio is a researcher, a fan of cosmology, knowing that he has already lent his voice(vote) to the NASA and told the exploits of the space telescope Hubble.

Thank you :)

Leo on his twitter :)

LD_TwitterPic_normal.jpg
579 entries competing for $4m across 5 categories
. Can’t wait to select the winners.

I am extremely sorry that Maeghan felt the need to delete her words or leave. My feeling was she was not a troll, set to cause arguments and anger. Even though I think these type of discussions belong on another board, I felt the need to express my thoughts after reading some of the responses. It is sad to read comments such as "gay people are also hot", even in humor. To have to even say that is pretty sad.There seems to be a line of thinking that if someone were gay, it is something to be ashamed of or something that needs to be defended.

As far as Leo goes, I could care less if he is gay, bi, straight, asexual, whatever. It is sad that often times calling someone gay is the ultimate insult.

Having followed Leo, I know that he has gay friends, co-workers, acquaintances, and has no problems with anyone's sexuality, just has he has no problems with someone's race or color of skin. That is the most important thing, not his sexual orientation.

I can understand what you mean Posey,but why someone come to this thread only to leave in doubt that he might be gay?What's the reason?The issue is not about being gay, but in my opinion she was clearly willing to hear an affirmative answer for that. And at first she retorted our answers,so for me she was a troll though I respect your opinion. It has nothing to do with disliking gays or be against them,please.

But I don't get it... NOBODY here offended gays... or I missed some post? :idk:

ok... reading again Posey post. Now I see what you tried to say. But I think that's not what happened ... Nobody here wasn't offended because she was implying that perhaps he might be gay. Is just like I said in a previous post ... This is a forum and when WE (including me because even happened to me before) make a comment, we can't pretend other members will not give their opinion on the matter... and not everybody always will agree with you. For me, This was a normal discussion (no matter whether it was about sexual preference) that had the same kind of responses that if someone commented that he always seems to be with his mother (as happened once), or someone said that it seems that he and erin break up.

get over with this girls, we can't change the answers we did, but we can learn about it, we most admitted, sometime we are no good with other opinions, even myself sometimes get to serious discussions with no sense (sorry I'm a Latina Lawyer, that is much to say :laugh:) but in other hand, why ask for something that you answered in the question? well for me was more an affirmation, and as I said no matter is Leo is blue I love him.