Bellazon

Leonardo DiCaprio - (Please Read First Post Prior to Posting)
Thumbnail

moiselles

by_princess - I must not be expressing myself clearly - I wasn't bothered by the fact that people disagreed with Maeghan. I happen to disagree with her conclusions as well. I can't explain my feelings any better so sorry about that.

Thanks to Emily

tumblr_m85oeaRuoV1qk97xlo1_500.gif

Pami don't worry I don't said that, I don't think you were wrong , your right you can express what ever you want, I wasn't talking about you in specific, I was talking in general, myself sometimes get stress when I disagree with somebody, but at the end of the day that kind of different opinions make more interesting been here, and post everyday, by the way I think you are one of the most nice girls here, always happy and funny.Flower%20for%20you.gif

Dane DeHaan (Actor from Chronicle)

Why do you think so many people compare you to Leonardo DiCaprio?

Why do I think they do it? Well, I think we have very similar eyes. I really like DiCaprio, the younger work especially. I think that he played a lot of very varied, but fully-embodied characters, and I would hope that’s true for my work too. I don’t think it’s just a physical thing – although I think there are undeniable physical things we have in common – I think we bring an intensity to the screen that is somewhat comparable.

Since Bob Dylan is coming out with a song that references Leo, I thought it would be cool to list some songs that have referenced Leo in the past. Here are the few I was able to remember or find on the internet. I think is pretty cool that Leo is so famous that artist use his name in their lyrics.

1. Snoop Dogg -Deez Hollywood Nights:

Meet me at the Roosevelt, bass cabana room

I'm on Sunset at The House of Blues

I just stepped in for a quick cameo Me and Leonardo DiCaprio