Bellazon

Leonardo DiCaprio - (Please Read First Post Prior to Posting)
Thumbnail

moiselles

Hello girls!

Tks for the pics,oh my...his arms.... :heart::heart: I'm in love with his arms now...but I didnt forget his shoulders,dont worry girls! :p

I can also see Leo continues to smoke your electronic cigarette,that's what we want to see,cautious about his health. :)

I don't know exactly what you wanted to imply but in my case I have the same friends since 1 grade and I'm very close to them so every time we can, we spend a lot of time together...either shopping, movies, visit us at work, errands. e.t.c

So I guess if Lukas is in the same city as Leo... I see nothing wrong with them spending time together.

when I was in college, I shared a room with two of my best friends, I guess that doesn't make me a lesbian, is it? and I love them with all my heart, I miss them all the time and when we can met I enjoy spending time with them, so I love the way Leo spend time with his boys.

and anyway, I don't care if Leo is gay or NOT, YOU ROCK BABY!

So Maeghan,you can go and share your "curiosity" in another place,hum...lemme see,you can go to Just Jared or something like that. And no,I'm not listening to you and I wont.

Now, be a good girl. :hehe:

I have no problem when someone expresses their opinion but it's an opinion so immature as two friends can't spend time together because they are considered gay??? :clobber:

Tell me someone saw them clutching hand, kissing ...and still would say .. where are the evidence???

I think he and Lukas spend a lot of time together because both are not married (and Leo likes/needs to travel a lot so Lukas takes advantage~ of that, as I would, and goes along haha). I always wonder why Kevin doesn't spend more time with Leo like Lukas does since he's not married...but I guess he works more directing or something. But I saw Lukas got cast on the series Touch for its season two so we might see less of him with Leo now.

Also if Leo were my friend, I'd hit him up to take me around the world with him and his $$$ :rofl:

Also it makes me wonder if he and Erin have split since he did the same thing re hanging w Lukas a lot right after he and Blake split. We need some photos of Leo and Erin together so I can know, Leo and paps. ;) Lol