Bellazon

Leonardo DiCaprio - (Please Read First Post Prior to Posting)
Thumbnail

moiselles

Inception is the most popular in 2010 for IMDB, Shutter Island is the number 7, and between the actors Leo is number 4, he should be the first but anyway, he's quite popular!

I know Barbie that is so impressive! Awesome how Leo has two movies in the top ten! I'm of course super happy Inception is #1 :fun:

Leo being # 4 is a hugeeee deal because he is not really in the public eye in terms of he is more of the type that stays out of all the tabloids so not much is really known about him. He does that on purpose. So in that way him being the number 4 most popular celeb is amazing.

Yes Katchitup Leo is having a great year! He has two succesful movies, he's gorgeous, he's the most bankable of the year. dude is smart business man and made like $50 million and more from just 1 movie. He's working will all the great directors and top talent. Let's remember that alot of the time actors want to get nominated for oscars and such so that their salary will increase or that they get to work will the top talent. Leo has all that already. Look at some of the other actors who have won oscars like Forest whittaker, Jamie Foxx, Adrien Brody and countless others they don't have the type of career Leo has. Even Sean Penn does not have the power to get movies made like LEO does and of course he doesn't get paid as much. So Leo has just the best of the best he is a veryy respected actor in hollywood. And that is one of the most important thing in the end! I've read soooooooooooooooo many interviews where other actors and directors praise LEO. It seems all the great directors want to work with him sooo LEO has it all really. So yes he has had a great year and definately more great years to come! Leo is just so awesome. :p

Inception is the most popular in 2010 for IMDB, Shutter Island is the number 7, and between the actors Leo is number 4, he should be the first but anyway, he's quite popular!

I know Barbie that is so impressive! Awesome how Leo has two movies in the top ten! I'm of course super happy Inception is #1 :fun:

Leo being # 4 is a hugeeee deal because he is not really in the public eye in terms of he is more of the type that stays out of all the tabloids so not much is really known about him. He does that on purpose. So in that way him being the number 4 most popular celeb is amazing.

Yes Katchitup Leo is having a great year! He has two succesful movies, he's gorgeous, he's the most bankable of the year. dude is smart business man and made like $50 million and more from just 1 movie. He's working will all the great directors and top talent. Let's remember that alot of the time actors want to get nominated for oscars and such so that their salary will increase or that they get to work will the top talent. Leo has all that already. Look at some of the other actors who have won oscars like Forest whittaker, Jamie Foxx, Adrien Brody and countless others they don't have the type of career Leo has. Even Sean Penn does not have the power to get movies made like LEO does and of course he doesn't get paid as much. So Leo has just the best of the best he is a veryy respected actor in hollywood. And that is one of the most important thing in the end! I've read soooooooooooooooo many interviews where other actors and directors praise LEO. It seems all the great directors want to work with him sooo LEO has it all really. So yes he has had a great year and definately more great years to come! Leo is just so awesome. :p

I agree,all of these things,his extremely successful career,great roles,gorgeous movies and talented directors are the reason,I don't care if he ever takes an Oscar or not.

Johnny Depp once said,Oscar is the symbol of proud and ego! he's totally right! I respect Leo and his career,don't care if the Academy Awards give him this golden man or not.it's just a statue and nothing more.Oscar is for the people,who rates actors only for prises and not for roles and career.

Really he does not need an Oscar. What can an Oscar give him?

Better roles with great directors? he always works with the best... More money? he is the most bankable actor right now... Fame? he is an international mega star...

He has all that :laugh:

Your right! he has everything! Hes also got good looks, respect, and a very beautiful girlfriend!

Who cares if he doesn't have an oscar he is still the most respected actor out there! Go leo for a great 2011! :fun: