Bellazon

Leonardo DiCaprio - (Please Read First Post Prior to Posting)
Thumbnail

moiselles

Leo's sunny adios to 2010 :wave::blush:

Leonardo DiCaprio and Bar Refaeli celebrated the night before New Year's Eve by throwing a party at the actor's private villa in Cabo San Lucas.

DiCaprio jetted down to the Mexican resort to join his swimwear-supermodel girlfriend a day after pictures of her looking stunning in a bikini sunning herself with girlfriends were taken.

Guests at the party included Naomi Campbell and her boyfriend, Russian billionaire and property mogul Vladimir Doronin, Kid Rock, Nicky Hilton and fiancé David Katzenberg, Paris Hilton and boyfriend Cy Waits, top art dealer Tony Shafrazi, Jessica Alba, Dori Cooperman and Jennifer Worthington. A source told us, "Guests danced the night away -- it was a great party."

*source: New York Post

2011 Writer’s Guild Nominations Announced

http://thecelebritycafe.com/feature/2011-w...nced-01-04-2011

Inception, The Kids are All Right, Please Give, The Fighter, and Black Swan were all nominated in the Original Screenplay category.

Inception, the masterpiece directed by Christopher Nolan and starring Leonardo Dicaprio, has been earning rave reviews since its July release. It explores the world of the subconscious dream state. In addition, The Fighter and Black Swan have been earning recent praise since both were released in December. They are also earning major Oscar buzz for their leading cast members.

http://www.altfg.com/blog/movie/leonardo-d...cs-nominations/

The few surprises are to be found on the Central Ohio Film Critics' list: a Best Actor nod for Inception's Leonardo DiCaprio, a Best Actress nod for The Kids Are All Right's Julianne Moore, and a Best Supporting Actress nod for Black Swan's Barbara Hershey. All three have been all but ignored by other groups.

Lets hope Leo wins this one!!

I don't believe Kat! I went put the link of this site here right now, you are faster than I'am! Anyway, I just voted, very cute site! GET LEO AN OSCAR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I don't believe Kat! I went put the link of this site here right now, you are faster than I'am! Anyway, I just voted, very cute site! GET LEO AN OSCAR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hha really ? COOL :)

I'm upset because I watched the peoples choice awards last night and Leo didn't win. Johnney Depp won best actor :yuckky:

Hha really ? COOL :)

I'm upset because I watched the peoples choice awards last night and Leo didn't win. Johnney Depp won best actor :yuckky:

I also voted :)

yeah,I was very disapointed,when heard the winners :(

I don't know too much about people choice awards but anyway, I wasn't expecting that Leo wins! Is this a teenager award? because if it is we know why Leo or Inception doesn't win... I see that Eclipse win best picture, LORD HAVE MERCY! this just can be a BIG JOKE!!!