Bellazon

Leonardo DiCaprio - (Please Read First Post Prior to Posting)
Thumbnail

moiselles

yeah, Leo was charming even when he was a kid, so cute! :heart: and he was so little too and than he turn on this tall handsome man!!! :drool: Kat: I'am with you, I'am missing see pics of Leo and Bar together! :cry: :cry2: I wonder if she's still in L.A? I hope so, also hope we can see pics of them soon.

Thanks everyone for all thte great pics and news!!!!!

Well the lovebirds are spending New years in Mexico. I'm sure you guys have been on Bar's page and read the news about how leo and Bar are ringing in the New Year in Mexico. I notice they always are in Mexico this time of the year. Last year on December 26th we saw pics of leo and Bar in Mexico. Now this year we see pics of Bar and of course Leo's more than likely in the country now as well. They must have left lOS Angleles on December 26th. In the recent pics of Bar in Mexico we can see Emily.. who is from Los Angeles. It's like a tradition for leo and Bar to go to Mexico during this time and Emily and her new husband Alex usually go with them as well. :heart:

By the way i know this is late but hope you guys had a great CHRISTMAS!!

What are you guys most excited about for Leo in 2011?

Are you guys excited for him to be filming Hoover, and The Great Gatsby? Are you guys excited to see if Leo and Bar take their relationship to the next level? Are you excited to see if Leo will become a father?

I have such a respect for his amazing career, I know he loves his profession and will shoot 2 or 3 movies the next year, and the one I'am more excited it's The Great Gatsby! But for me as a fan that wishes the best for him not only in his career... I'am really excited for the day Leo becomes a dad because I think life is not just work and work, he also have to enjoy personal life, I know he enjoys, but what I mean is that a family could full fill his life completely, you know? About next level with Bar, I think they are already in the next level since the beggining of this year, by the way they are so connected to each other and really happy, so my guess is that they could start they're family next year! I hope so, but this have to come with their own wishes! :hug:

loved your question kat! and now told us what you think?

I have such a respect for his amazing career, I know he loves his profession and will shoot 2 or 3 movies the next year, and the one I'am more excited it's The Great Gatsby! But for me as a fan that wishes the best for him not only in his career... I'am really excited for the day Leo becomes a dad because I think life is not just work and work, he also have to enjoy personal life, I know he enjoys, but what I mean is that a family could full fill his life completely, you know? About next level with Bar, I think they are already in the next level since the beggining of this year, by the way they are so connected to each other and really happy, so my guess is that they could start they're family next year! I hope so, but this have to come with their own wishes! :hug:

loved your question kat! and now told us what you think?

I am very excited for his movies, But I really can't wait for the great gatsby,as I have read the book. I hope he travels more, and has alot of fun! I also hope leo and bar have another great year, and we can get alot more cute pics! I also hope they have a baby, and they stay in love and together. :)

I just hope he has another great year!

Are you guys excited for him to be filming Hoover, and The Great Gatsby? Are you guys excited to see if Leo and Bar take their relationship to the next level? Are you excited to see if Leo will become a father?

I'm most excited about his next movie Hoover,and I hope Leo will take the Frank Sinatra's role.

I'm very excited about starting him family and hope he and Bar will have a baby,so cute baby :heart:

I'm extremely excited to see Leo as a father,I'm sure he'll be the great father :heart:

I'd like him to have a lot of work but at this time be able to have time with her lady and baby :D

well I'm waiting the great next year from Leo!

I'm most excited about his next movie Hoover,and I hope Leo will take the Frank Sinatra's role.

I'm very excited about starting him family and hope he and Bar will have a baby,so cute baby :heart:

I'm extremely excited to see Leo as a father,I'm sure he'll be the great father :heart:

I'd like him to have a lot of work but at this time be able to have time with her lady and baby :D

I also hope he will tak ethe role of Sinatra too! And I want to see Leo as a father. I think he will be an incredible father :wub:

Looks like they changed the name from Hoover to J. Edgar.

Also Judi Dench is joining Leo in the movie.

http://www.hollywood.com/news/Judi_Dench_J...J_Edgar/7744866

After locking Leonardo DiCaprio in the title role of J. Edgar, in which he'll play the infamous founder of the FBI, names big and established (like Oscar winner Charlize Theron) and up and coming (like The Social Network's Armie Hammer) have come on board to play various real-life roles. Sandwich John Films is reporting that Dame Judi Dench is now attached to the project.Though Theron and Hammer are still "rumored" for their respective roles (which are Mr. Hoover’s lifelong personal secretary Helen Gandy and his confidant/supposed secret lover Clyde Tolson), I'm sure they'll sign up soon enough.. Edgar should begin filming in February for a possible late 2011 release. Dustin Lance Black (Milk) wrote the screenplay and Ron Howard and Brian Grazer will produce.

I also hope he will tak ethe role of Sinatra too! And I want to see Leo as a father. I think he will be an incredible father :wub:

yeah, I also had this impression that Leo will be a great, great father! I look at how he cares for his friends children, like Tobey's and Kate kids, they always said how Leo is so lovely with their children, and I also remember seeing adorable pics of Leo holding Tobey's daughter, Ruby!