Bellazon

Leonardo DiCaprio - (Please Read First Post Prior to Posting)
Thumbnail

moiselles

I'm not even taking these Golden Globes seriously. It's obvious that it is not just about the acting. I mean if The Tourist, Angelina Jolie, Johnny Depp can get nominated when the movie was a disaster in terms of reviews... it was critically panned and the performances were given bad reviews as well. Plus people didn't even go out to see the movie .. it did bad at the box office. Even with two big stars it couldn't get a good opening weekend box office because the movie just plain sucked. So it is very obvious that they were nominated because they wanted more viewers to watch the show... plus of course these entertainment shows will be promoting the awards by going crazy over what Angelina will wear or if Brad Pitt will come and if Brad pitt is jealous of Johnny etc etc. it's all sooo ridiculous.

If this is what the Golden Globes is about i'm happy leo is not apart of this nonsense!

yeah, it's a BIG SHAME, GG has turned into a show than into a real ceremony where the most important is the talent and not the looks or couples posing on Red Carpet, it's a great disappointment, but like I said before the people that appreciate amazing performances like the ones Leo's has given by all this years will agree with me he was one more time snobbed... <_< <_< (like that one in People's magazine site) that people agree with us and I have sure a LOT more agree with us!

Leo did win that Golden Globe in 2004, so i definately don't think they have some personal problem with him. I'm sure they even loved his performance but maybe they just liked the others more and they can only pick 5..

I'm not getting overly upset about it though because it is what it is..... but of course its always nice to see Leo win. :p

I know he just win a gloden globe!But it's because it's unfair, you know? It's not like because he win in 2005, or that he was nominated for RR in 2009 on GG and not for the Oscars that they have the right to leave him out of competition, when an actor makes an excellent job, he have to be reconized doesn't matter how many times, and doesn't matter when. And this happened to others actors too, so It's not just with Leo, but anyway, I don't forgive them!

I'am really sad about this, but now it's wait for more good performances and the awards don't turn into a big joke from here ahead...

but hey, I'am not talking the other actors don't deserve to be there, even because I don't saw they're works, so I can't judge without see. But I know what I saw, and by what I saw Leo deserved to be there, it's really a GG and Oscar worthy performance! but it's better end by now! :wave:

in fact, I don't know! Because I don't have a favorite, I have some: Catch me if you can, Romeo & Juliet, Revolutionary Road, The Aviator, Gilbert Grape... I can't decide just for one. And have the ones I loved his performances like: Blood Diamond, Shutter Island, The Departed and there goes...

I was in a blog of an older Brazilian journalist called Ana Maria Bahiana, and she was talking about the nominations because she's a voter too, and Ana said that she became really surprised (in the worse way) with the nominations! She said that GG is turning more an event than an award, and that a lot of movies, actors and actress she had voted was NOT between the nominees, she voted for Leo in drama actor (in Inception), and for Marion Cotillard for best supporting actress. She even talked about Johnny Depp, she said: Johnny I like you a lot, but what you doing here in this list? So she doesn't liked the nominations at all! And I just go on this blog since a long time, and she really appreciates Leo, and one day I ask for her (because we can comment on her blog), I ask if she met Leo in person? and she said yes, I met him when he was doing This Boy's Life and she said that interviewed him a lot of times after, she said that he's a really intelligent guy, very smart that learn from his mistakes and knows how to choose his roles and how to drive his career! She even joked with me because I said for her I'am a fan, than she said: I know him personally but in the limits of a journalist can know! Just wanted share this with you all! :wave:

This Leo's women list,I suppose isn't true

I don't think Claire Danes and some of them too were Leo's lovers,Leo is real womanizer, but more of them was Leo's one-night lovers :D

yeah, I agree most ot that women are rumors, I know some of that girls Leo really hook-up because it have pics of him with them: like Amber, Eva, Demi, Bridget, his ex-girlfriends: Kristen and Gisele, and off course Bar! But the rest is just speculation... :whistle:

And to be honest I think Leo really was a womanizer in the past, but now I think that he's really commited to Bar as he never was before, and I'am pretty happy because it really seems Bar is the woman Leo choose to be his partner for life and start his family! :heart:

There was said different ideas,why Oscar don't give Leo a prize,and only one thing what I think about it,is just they don't like Leo anymore.

it's just funny and nothing more,that Sandra Bullock has an Oscar and Leo don't :yuckky:

yeah, sick! It's ironic how Leo is not considered for the awards season, it looks like a bad joke! <_<

DiCaprio and Coens among Golden Globe snubs

http://www.reuters.com/article/idUSTRE6BE04K20101215

The nominees for the 68th annual Golden Globes are all celebrating. Here's a list of key names who were left out when nominations were announced Tuesday.

LEONARDO DICAPRIO

Despite six prior Globes nominations and a best drama actor win for 2004's "The Aviator," Leonardo DiCaprio was shut out for both "Shutter Island" and "Inception," despite the latter film garnering four total nominations.

Who knows maybe he'll get nominated for best actor at the oscars. Actor jeremy rinna was snubbed last year at the GG, but got an oscar nomiation for best actor, so maybe Leo still has a chance

katchitup

Who knows maybe he'll get nominated for best actor at the oscars. Actor jeremy rinna was snubbed last year at the GG, but got an oscar nomiation for best actor, so maybe Leo still has a chance

I hope he will be nominated on Oscars,despite of he was left out on GG :(

Barbie and Sick, your avatars are very sexy

Leo at GG in 2005,when he won GG for "The Aviator",in nomination:Best Performance by an Actor in a Motion Picture - Drama

62ndannualgoldenglobeaw.jpg62ndannualgoldenglobeaw.jpg

leonardosd48656.jpg98213965.jpg

Along with Leo getting nominated, did you guys know Leo doesn't have a star on the Hollywood walk of Fame? But the stupid thing is that David hassolhaff has one a leo doesn't! :wacko::blink:

What is up with this world! lol

Yeah! It's so weird, there's other stars who aren't talented a lot any more,but they've got stars on the Hollywood walk of Fame.

Pitty :( and unfair :nod:

Thanks for the pics of Leo at the 2004 GG. He looks so sexy in that Tux :yes: :shock: :drool: , does anyone have the video of him getting the award?

I've been trying to find it, and I can't find a video of him accepting the GG.

Heres a video of Leo at the press confrence after his win

Thanks for the pics of Leo at the 2004 GG. He looks so sexy in that Tux :yes: :shock: :drool: , does anyone have the video of him getting the award?

I've been trying to find it, and I can't find a video of him accepting the GG.

Heres a video of Leo at the press confrence after his win

You're welcome :wave:

Here is the video,Leo won Golden Globe for "The Aviator", in nomination:Best Performance by an Actor in a Motion Picture - Drama (63 Golden Globes Awards 2005)

http://dicapriomedia.com/play.php?vid=81

This site is the only one,I could find this video

I can't download it any more :(

Shame,it's not on YouTube :(