Bellazon

Leonardo DiCaprio - (Please Read First Post Prior to Posting)
Thumbnail

moiselles

I'm happy they broke up because he got to meet BAR!!! Leo and Bar make a muchhhhhhhhhhh better match .. they seem way more alike in my opinion. I'm happy they met and that Bar is his love now :heart::heart::wub:

Thanks Barbie for the Inception premiere vid and the news about Charlize and the Social Network guy joining Hoover! Sounds like a great cast! I rememeber Charlize and Leo starred in Celebrity back in 1998 but they did not have any scenes together.. so i can't wait for Hoover! The other guy is gorgeous and he seems talented. I have faith that it'll be a good movie!!

Thanks for pics of Leo and Bar at the Cinema of Peace. They are the absolute cutest and the best! :heart::heart:

Richard Brody listed his top 25 films of the year and he chose Shutter Island for number 1!

1. “Shutter Island” (Martin Scorsese)

Images that seem wrenched from the most visceral side of the director’s mind—a sort of cinematic self-psychoanalysis that becomes a collective confession of the substantial fears and horrors of a historical moment that’s not only not lost but constantly being rediscovered as style

Read more http://www.newyorker.com/online/blogs/news...l#ixzz17sCR9TT6

http://www.newyorker.com/online/blogs/news...l#ixzz17kCUlnqs

INTERVIEW: Leonardo DiCaprio on ‘Inception’ and ‘Shutter Island’ parallels and a shifting industry landscape

http://incontention.com/2010/12/10/intervi...stry-landscape/

I think Inception should and will win this award... i mean the others can't compare lol. That's just me... :p

Alice, Inception in race for visual effects Oscars

Sunday, December 12, 2010 (Los Angeles)

Fifteen films including Johnny Depp starrer Alice in Wonderland and Leonardo DiCaprio's Inception have made it to the Oscar race this year for their visual effects.

The Academy of Motion Picture Arts and Sciences members will narrow the list to seven.

All members of the branch will then be invited to view 15-minute excerpts from each of the seven shortlisted films on January 20. Following the screenings, the members will vote to nominate five films for final Oscar consideration, the Hollywood Reporter said.

The Oscar nominations will be announced on January 25 while the main awards are set to take place on February 27 at the Kodak Theatre in Hollywood.

The other films that have made the cut for visual effects Oscar are: The Chronicles of Narnia: The Voyage of the Dawn Treader, Clash of the Titans, Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows Part 1, Hereafter, Iron Man 2, The Last Airbender , Percy Jackson & the Olympians: The Lightning Thief, Prince of Persia: The Sands of Time, Scott Pilgrim vs the World Shutter Island, The Sorcerer's Apprentice, Tron: Legacy and Unstoppable.

Read more at: http://movies.ndtv.com/movie_story.aspx?Se...id=72097&cp

I think Inception should and will win this award... i mean the others can't compare lol. That's just me... :p

Alice, Inception in race for visual effects Oscars

Sunday, December 12, 2010 (Los Angeles)

Fifteen films including Johnny Depp starrer Alice in Wonderland and Leonardo DiCaprio's Inception have made it to the Oscar race this year for their visual effects.

The Academy of Motion Picture Arts and Sciences members will narrow the list to seven.

All members of the branch will then be invited to view 15-minute excerpts from each of the seven shortlisted films on January 20. Following the screenings, the members will vote to nominate five films for final Oscar consideration, the Hollywood Reporter said.

The Oscar nominations will be announced on January 25 while the main awards are set to take place on February 27 at the Kodak Theatre in Hollywood.

The other films that have made the cut for visual effects Oscar are: The Chronicles of Narnia: The Voyage of the Dawn Treader, Clash of the Titans, Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows Part 1, Hereafter, Iron Man 2, The Last Airbender , Percy Jackson & the Olympians: The Lightning Thief, Prince of Persia: The Sands of Time, Scott Pilgrim vs the World Shutter Island, The Sorcerer's Apprentice, Tron: Legacy and Unstoppable.

Read more at: http://movies.ndtv.com/movie_story.aspx?Se...id=72097&cp

I agree, I guess Inception will win the Oscar in that nomination,and Alice will be just nominated

Inception nominations (my predictions)

best movie

best script

best director

best visual effect

I suppose Leo will be nominated for Shutter Island

I'm happy they broke up because he got to meet BAR!!! Leo and Bar make a muchhhhhhhhhhh better match .. they seem way more alike in my opinion. I'm happy they met and that Bar is his love now :heart::heart::wub:

Thanks Barbie for the Inception premiere vid and the news about Charlize and the Social Network guy joining Hoover! Sounds like a great cast! I rememeber Charlize and Leo starred in Celebrity back in 1998 but they did not have any scenes together.. so i can't wait for Hoover! The other guy is gorgeous and he seems talented. I have faith that it'll be a good movie!!

Thanks for pics of Leo and Bar at the Cinema of Peace. They are the absolute cutest and the best! :heart::heart:

[/quote

Yeah, fashiondream! I agree, I liked Leo and Gisele, but I think he fits a lot more with Bar, they are very similar and I'am really happy they are on a great moment on their romance, without say that they are the most gorgeous couple ever! :heart: :drool:

sick, I also think if Leo will be nominated for Oscar, (I hope so) will be for Shutter Island, he have such an intense performance in this movie! I can't say for Inception because unfortunatelly I couldn't see yet, I will rent soon! But I have a feeling his role in Shutter it's more powerful!

fashiondream, thanks a lot for all the news and pics!

sick, I also think if Leo will be nominated for Oscar, (I hope so) will be for Shutter Island, he have such an intense performance in this movie! I can't say for Inception because unfortunatelly I couldn't see yet, I will rent soon! But I have a feeling his role in Shutter it's more powerful!

fashiondream, thanks a lot for all the news and pics!

He did a great job in Inception,but his character in Shutter Island is more interesting for an actor to play,you know what I mean.This role is nearer to Oscar role,than Inception's one.

You've got greatest pleasure to feel for watching Inception :)

Thanks for all the pics of Leo with Gisele sick! I loved them, but i love him with Bar :kiss:

Thanks fashiondream for all the news and pics! I think his performance was also better in shutter island, inception was good, but i don't think its leos best acting, Although his acting is always incredible! :yes:

http://www.eonline.com/uberblog/marc_malki...ng_i_always.htm

Armie Hammer just made our holidays a lot happier.

Not only did the Social Network hottie confirm he's thisclose to playing Leonardo DiCaprio's love interest the biopic J. Edgar...

Hammer told us the rumor that he and the Inception star will be lip-locking in the flick is...true!

"Yeah, jealous?" Hammer said last night at the Hollywood Foreign Press Association and In Style Miss Golden Globes Party in West Hollywood.

In the Clint Eastwood-directed film, Hammer is set to play Clyde Tolson, J. Edgar Hoover's protégé and rumored lover.

So did the 24-year-old actor ever think he'd get the chance to smooch a star like Leo?

"No, but I always hoped!" he laughed. "Somewhere, deep down inside it was something I always hoped for."