Bellazon

Leonardo DiCaprio - (Please Read First Post Prior to Posting)
Thumbnail

moiselles

Thanks for the pics of Leo at the 2004 GG. He looks so sexy in that Tux :yes: :shock: :drool: , does anyone have the video of him getting the award?

I've been trying to find it, and I can't find a video of him accepting the GG.

Heres a video of Leo at the press confrence after his win

You're welcome :wave:

Here is the video,Leo won Golden Globe for "The Aviator", in nomination:Best Performance by an Actor in a Motion Picture - Drama (63 Golden Globes Awards 2005)

http://dicapriomedia.com/play.php?vid=81

This site is the only one,I could find this video

I can't download it any more :(

Shame,it's not on YouTube :(

Thanks, but my computer is not letting me see the video. It just is loading for a really long time:(

Thanks, but my computer is not letting me see the video. It just is loading for a really long time:(

Yeah,this site has a little problems about loading,remember watching this video,I had to wait so long,just let it load,till you are at pc

It will be loaded, trust me :)

That's why we need this video on YouTube :(

If Leo wanted a star he could definately get one, but it's clear he's not into that kind of thing. In order to get a star all you have to do is campaign and put up money etc. Alot of stars who are just as famous as leo do not have a star. Angelina Jolie does not have one and i'm pretty sure Brad Pitt does not have one either. If you notice most of the celebs who get theses stars have movies/ projects coming up. Again if leo wanted it he could have it but can you picture leo going to that kind of ceremony which is basically celebrating being a movie star? I can't see leo wanting to do that any time soon. :p

Thanks Sick for the GG video of Leo!!!! Thanks for articles Katchitup.

Thanks Barbie for sharing the words of that journalist. Alot of people feel the same way as her and i love that!!! :p

If Leo wanted a star he could definately get one, but it's clear he's not into that kind of thing. In order to get a star all you have to do is campaign and put up money etc. Alot of stars who are just as famous as leo do not have a star. Angelina Jolie does not have one and i'm pretty sure Brad Pitt does not have one either. If you notice most of the celebs who get theses stars have movies/ projects coming up. Again if leo wanted it he could have it but can you picture leo going to that kind of ceremony which is basically celebrating being a movie star? I can't see leo wanting to do that any time soon. :p

Thanks Sick for the GG video of Leo!!!! Thanks for articles Katchitup.

Thanks Barbie for sharing the words of that journalist. Alot of people feel the same way as her and i love that!!! :p

I din't know you had to campain for it, and your right I can't see Leo doing that. I thought it was a thing they awarded them, but i didn't know they campained for them. Leo would defienlty not do that. Hes an actor first and foremost, and a celebrity second.

Oh and by the way love your signiture fashiondream!

Maybe campaign was not the right word to use but the star has to be involved in the process and they have to send out letters etc etc. There's a bunch of stuff to it lol. Many stars are not in to that kind of attention... the ceremony is pretty superficial and corny in a way lol.

here's an example:

On the outside looking in

The most common question received by Chamber personnel is, "Why doesn't ________ have a star?"[14] Numerous major entertainment figures and legendary show business acts are not included on the Walk of Fame, for a variety of reasons. Some, such as Julia Roberts[16] and Clint Eastwood,[14] have declined to participate. (Nominations cannot proceed without the nominee's consent.) Others, such as George Clooney[46] and John Denver,[13] have been nominated but would not agree to the mandatory personal appearance at the unveiling ceremony.

Here's another explanation:

http://www.ehow.com/how_2002179_get-hollywood-star.html

http://www.associatedcontent.com/article/1...ood.html?cat=40

Thanks Katchitup for the compliment i love your signature!!!!!!! :hug:

This person is responsible for running this company:

http://www.cctalentmanagement.com/

http://twitter.com/God_is_so_good

She mentioned her guestlist for March and apparently Leo and Bar will be going....

So our client Mezzanine Spa's event is in March. Was just told guestlist..Leo DiCaprio, Bar Rafeali, Adam Sandler & a "slew" of Vicky angels

about 19 hours ago via web

yeah, I also thought walk of fame was like a honor they gave to big stars, but sometimes I look at who have own a star and not everyone is really very talented people, some are very low to say the truth, that kind of famous people that loves to appear more than everything, more than have a real career! It's not Leo's buseness, for sure!!!

fashiondream, you signature is beautiful!

Thanks Barbie!

Leo was spotted at the W hotel/ either at or near Adam Lambert's concert in Los Angeles. I'm not posting all the tweets because like over 10 different people who were at the hotl/concert saw leo lol.

Oh and in another tweet someone mentioned eating in the same restaurant as Leo and Bar. In the bio it says the person is from Beverley Hills, California.

thanks for the news fashiondream! but I'am missing see pics of them together. :cry2:

I am also missing see pics of them together!! :cry:

Me too! I'm glad their enjoyig their privacy, but would love to see some pics soon!

Thanks fashiondream for the news!

another "VERY NICE" nominations list this time from SAG! even more snubbed like in GG, even Inception was snubbed this time, what a big shi**!

MOTION PICTURES

Outstanding Performance by a Male Actor in a Supporting Role

Christian Bale, The Fighter

John Hawkes, Winter’s Bone

Jeremy Renner, The Town

Mark Ruffalo, The Kids Are All Right

Geoffrey Rush, The King’s Speech

Outstanding Performance by a Female Actor in a Supporting Role

Amy Adams, The Fighter

Helena Bonham Carter, The King’s Speech

Mila Kunis, Black Swan

Melissa Leo, The Fighter

Hailee Steinfeld, True Grit

Outstanding Performance by a Male Actor in a Lead Role

Jeff Bridges, True Grit

Robert Duvall, Get Low

Jesse Eisenberg, The Social Network

Colin Firth, The King’s Speech

James Franco, 127 Hours

Outstanding Performance by a Female Actor in a Lead Role

Anette Bening, The Kids Are Alright

Nicole Kidman, Rabbit Hole

Jennifer Lawrence, Winter’s Bone

Natalie Portman, Black Swan

Hilary Swank, Conviction

Outstanding Performance by the Cast of a Motion Picture

Black Swan

The Fighter

The Kids Are Alright

The King’s Speech

The Social Network

Outstanding Stunt Ensemble in a Motion Picture

Green Zone

Inception

Robin Hood

At least Mark Ruffalo is in it, I like him!

What all of these nominations make me is the first word of my nick-name : SicK

Don't mind girls,most important is that Leo is one of the phenomena for me,I respect him and don't give a damn about all these nominations.

We all know he's extremely talented and the real actor who is respected by all the people around the globe,they love and respect him,respect his carrier and all the characters he made.

I love him cuz I am me, and don't care what all this critics will say about him.I see real gifted man and other things are just on the second place.

Wheres Leo or Bar? Apparently there were pics of them in hawaii, but oddly my computer wouldn't let me see them <_<

So I don't belive they were there so far.

But where the heck are they? I haven't seen new pics of Leo in over a week! I'm Leo deprived! lol

There's been sightings of them in Los Angeles. Plus we know Bar was going to Los Angeles because it was reported in the Israeli media and there was that "People" sighting confirming they were in Santa Monica, Los Angeles plus all the twitter sightings show that they are in Los Angleles. So it's pretty clear thats where they've been in the last while but of course no one knows what they have planned next lol. Yesterday for sure about 20 different people spotted leo at the W hotel and there was a sighting of leo and Bar eating at Delphines which is in the W hotel. When there's that many different people sighting leo at the same place it is definately legit.

THey just don't go to places where all the paps are... just like when Leo went to Israel. So it's no surprise there's no pics. :p

THANKS SICK FOR SAG NOMINATIONS! THANK FOR COMPLIMENT I LOVE YOUR AVATAR! Awwwww :wub:

Sick I see you posted a video of leo at the GG that is not on youtube. I'm just curious if you have more leo vids that are not on youtube. I'm in the mood to watch new leo vids, but i've seen everything on youtube lol.

Thanks hun and its fine if you don't you still get a big thanks for all your amazing contributions!! :hug: Same with Barbie and Katchitup!