Bellazon

Leonardo DiCaprio - (Please Read First Post Prior to Posting)
Thumbnail

moiselles

I thought this little leo mention was cute:

A Trick To Make A Girl You Like Into Your GirlFren

Posted by: frodonet

Actually I have this method to make a girl you like to accept you as a bf.

Even though it's pretty experimental, maybe some of you can try it.

The trick is,

You can ask the girl and then ask her this question,

"Do you think Leonardo Dicaprio is handsome?".(well you know she's gonna say yes) ...

So quickly before she answers it, then quickly blurted out your second question which is..

"Would you be my gf?"

She would be unable to react instantly since her brain is answering the first question.

By the time, you pop-out the second question, she have answered yes and now officially she's your girlfriend.

Now you can live happily ever after.

lolx.

Would it work?

http://blog.thestar.com.my/permalink.asp?id=33952

x0065155e0a3bbacf471164.gif I laughed so hard! thanks !

Your welcome you guys! :)

thanks Palmina for that article. That is soo adorable. Ya Leo seems to be friends with both Penelope and her husband Javier. Leo attended one of Javier's get together in regards to one of his movies about a couple months ago. Leo and Bar seem to be friends with so many couples.. I like that!

Your right fashiondream! they are friends with so many couples. Cameron and A-rod, Kate hudson and her boyfriend, Naomi and Vlad, Gwen and her husband!

Inception is nominated at the BAFTAS for best picture. No nom for Leo, but I'm happy Inception is nominated. But what about Shutter island? Thats getting no love this award season, and I really loved that movie. One of my fav Leo movies. :)

Your right fashiondream! they are friends with so many couples. Cameron and A-rod, Kate hudson and her boyfriend, Naomi and Vlad, Gwen and her husband!

Inception is nominated at the BAFTAS for best picture. No nom for Leo, but I'm happy Inception is nominated. But what about Shutter island? Thats getting no love this award season, and I really loved that movie. One of my fav Leo movies. :)

That's true and Leo and Bar can be seen alot with Emily and Alex... also Tobey and Jen :)

I'm happy Inception was nominated as well. It's been nominated for what seems like all the major awards so i'm happy with that :) Also in regards to oscars it is not common for actors to get oscars in their twenties or thirties but actresses usually get their oscars when they're in their twenties or thirties. Weird. Just with the males the academy tends to want them mature or not pretty. However there are always exceptions. LIKE Sandra Bullock, Meryl Streep etc but its not common.To me its all silly.

Josh Lucas joins "J.Edgar" cast

Clint Eastwood’s biopic J.Edgar is shaping up to be a showcase of up and coming talent, as Josh Lucas joins the cast as aviatior Charles Lindbergh, according to Deadline. Armie Hammer and Ed Westwick are set to star as well, alongside Leonardo DiCaprio as the scandalous FBI Director J. Edgar Hoover, who had a controversial career and private life rife with rumors of homosexuality and cross-dressing.

http://screencrave.com/2011-01-18/josh-luc...-hoover-biopic/

what do you guys think about Basketball Diaries? It's one of my all time favorites :heart: I loved Leo and Mark together.

I've liked Leo since Growing Pains days :p

it's one of my all time favourite too :wub:

Basketball Diaries is great film for today's teenagers,drug problems,basketball :D

Leo's performance in this movie is adorable,he did a great job!

I mostly love the scene he went to his mother for asking 5$,this scene is so disheartening.so hard for mother to watch how her son kills himself

and the scene when he's in that black man's house,I don't remember the name :p he plays great! :heart:

I also love Mark & Leo together, they were the same crazy and bad boys at that time :D love all the pics from Basketball Diaries' set and premieres :heart:

The Beach is the movie,which I love least with Titanic and Romeo+Juliet

The Beach is really beautiful movie,with great places like a heaven,but somehow I don't love it a lot :p

but all the bad things,that was said about that film,was just the try of Leo to have bad reputation in public,(you know what I mean,Leo-mania and of course haters of Leo,who were trying him to look as untalented and just handsome boy with blue eyes) but people loved this movie and also do

I mostly love Leo playing accentric,crazy people,like he did on The Aviator,Marvin's Room,I love him the most on Don's Plum and Total Eclipse :heart:

I like the fact he's very free in choosing roles,it's not problem for him to play gay,drugabusive .... roles

some actors don't want to play this kind of roles because of people's reaction,but Leo doesn't care about their ideas,that's what I love in actors!

by the way,I'm glad to see you miche on Leo's thread :hug:

I mostly love Leo playing accentric,crazy people,like he did on The Aviator,Marvin's Room,I love him the most on Don's Plum and Total Eclipse

I like the fact he's very free in choosing roles,it's not problem for him to play gay,drugabusive .... roles

some actors don't want to play this kind of roles because of people's reaction,but Leo don't care about their ideas,that's what I love in actors!

I agree, sick!

I just saw thsis tweet on twitter, i totally agree with this person but when the kids grow up lol:

Kaleena_S: Seriously.......Leo DiCaprio + Bar Refaeli are gonna have the sexiest kids ever. There. I said it. But you know its true. Think about it.

about 12 hours ago via Twitter for BlackBerry® · Reply · View Tweet

I love his Tag Huer Ads too fashiondream, Sexy for a great cause :) Also I agree with that tweeter about Leo and Bar :)

I agree with you Sick. I think it shows how talented he is when he plays crazy accentric roles :)

Nice to see you on he michelabella :) Welcome!

Thanks for the vid Palmina. I think this video displayes his acting skills greatly.

lol thanks Palmina :hug:. This video seems to be all over lol. Leo sure is a talented actor! :yes:

Palmina what's your fav leo freak out in the clip??? :)

True! the people is amazed with his acting and with his performances, the comments about the video are so so so positive :ddr:

My favorite Leo "freak out" ... What's Eating Gilbert Grape or The Departed.... but i am in love with Leo-Marion in Inception.