Bellazon

Leonardo DiCaprio - (Please Read First Post Prior to Posting)
Thumbnail

moiselles

Jade

As to Leo and J Lo ,  since his good pal Vinny is on the show Shades of Blue with her, personally, I wasn't surprised the 2 of them would know each other,  plus I figured they already knew each other from when she was dating P Diddy .

Like E Online what I loved  is learning that they refer to each other as 'baby' and 'boo boo'  :p 

Thank you ladies for all the updates! I am loving all the pics from his trip, guess he's heading back now or is back already :p

About Leo and JLO that is hilarious :rofl: His response, "Boo boo" :rofl: "Club wise?" I just can't :rofl: It seemed a bit flirtatious :laugh: And yeah Leo and JLO have been friends for a while. There was a photo of them together at a party back in the 90's and he's standing right next to her. I think it might have been a P.Diddy party or JLo's birthday. 

9 minutes ago, katchitup said:

And yeah Leo and JLO have been friends for a while. There was a photo of them together at a party back in the 90's and he's standing right next to her. I think it might have been a P.Diddy party or JLo's birthday. 

Can someone post that photo? :Angel:

From Deadline Hollywood : Leonardo DiCaprio’s Appian Way Signs First-Look Deal With Paramount Pictures

Paramount, led by CEO Brad Grey, has sealed a three year first look production deal with Leonardo DiCaprio’s Appian Way. This comes after DiCaprio won Best Actor for The Revenant, and at a time when Appian Way is teamed with Paramount on what could be DiCaprio’s next major project. That is The Devil in the White City, an adaptation of the Erik Larson book that’s got a script by Billy Ray and will reteam DiCaprio with Martin Scorsese.

Appian and Paramount are separately percolating an adaptation of the Kayla Olson novel Sandcastle Empire, about an apocalyptic future with society on the brink of collapse from climate change; a yet untitled film based on a book proposal by New York Times journalist Jack Ewing about the recent Volkswagen diesel emissions scandal; and a limited television series based on A. Scott Berg’s Pulitzer Prize-winning biography of Charles Lindbergh.

I’ve had the pleasure of working with Brad and the team at Paramount Pictures on numerous projects throughout my career. I cannot think of a better home for Appian Way as we continue our growth,” said Leonardo DiCaprio.'

“Leo is one of the great talents of our time,” said Brad Grey. “He is a masterful actor, storyteller and producer, with impeccable taste and skill that has shaped his extraordinary career. Our first project together was ‘The Departed,’ before I came to Paramount. Since then, working with the legendary Martin Scorsese, we have partnered on two wonderful pictures, ‘Shutter Island’ and ‘The Wolf of Wall Street.’ We are both proud and excited to grow our relationships with him, Rick Yorn, Jennifer Davisson and the entire team at Appian Way.”

Said Rick Yorn:  “This deal begins the next phase of a great partnership between Appian Way and Paramount Pictures – one truly built on years of successful collaborations, immense respect and deep relationships. Together, our teams have worked on incredible, award-winning films which show the strength of what we can achieve working together. Today, we have a number of exciting projects already under production, and look forward to what lies ahead for both companies as a result of this new partnership.”

“We have developed great admiration for Brad and his incredibly talented team at Paramount Pictures over many years of working together,” commented Jennifer Davisson. “Their commitment to making great movies across all genres is unsurpassed, and I look forward to working alongside them as true partners on many exciting, landmark projects in the future.”

Appian Way has produced such films as Academy Award® nominated and Golden Globe® winner “The Revenant” (2015), Academy Award® and Golden Globe® nominated “The Wolf of Wall Street” (2013), “Out of the Furnace” (2013), “Ides of March” (2011), “Shutter Island” (2010), “Orphan” (2009), “Public Enemies” (2009) and “The Aviator” (2004).

The company is currently in post-production on “Live by Night” (2017) and in pre-production on “Robin Hood: Origins” (2017).

Leonardo DiCaprio Faces Deportation Threat After Criticizing Indonesia’s Palm Oil Industry

https://ecowatch.com/2016/03/31/dicaprio-deportation-threat-palm-oil/

Why Leonardo DiCaprio Ditched Warner Bros. for Paramount: It's About Relationships

http://blogs.indiewire.com/thompsononhollywood/why-leonardo-dicaprio-ditched-warner-bros-for-paramount-its-about-relationships-20160331

thanks masha, eastofeden and ox for the news.

Ok, I'm very curious about that woman, someone recognize her?   :p Also, came to my mind the brunette girl walking beside Leo at LACMA event in those pics and videos in L.A, before he went to Asia, maybe is the same woman?   :idk:

Thought maybe it was the same girl he was seen with at LACMA too, same hair length and color. Then again you can't really see her face at LACMA. Anyways hmmmm :whistle: 

Also I know I have PMs and notifications from you guys I'm going to try to answer tomorrow :D 

5 minutes ago, oxford25 said:

Barbie

I have no idea who the woman is , maybe, someone else recognizes her :idk:

She doesn't look like any model I know :idk: 

she kind of looks like Kristen Stewart and Jen Garner.