Bellazon

Leonardo DiCaprio - (Please Read First Post Prior to Posting)
Thumbnail

moiselles

Margot Robbie: Leonardo DiCaprio Was 'Cool as a Cucumber' After Winning His Oscar

If you thought Leonardo DiCaprio ran around waving his hands in the air after winning the Oscar for Best Performance by an Actor in a Leading Role this past weekend, you thought wrong.

In typical Leo fashion, he was totally laid-back after receiving the award for his work in The Revenant – although he was probably bursting with excitement on the inside.

"He's usually just cool as a cucumber, he was really chill," Margot Robbie told PEOPLE of DiCaprio's post-win reaction

That's OK; his Wolf of Wall Street co-star was excited enough for them both. "I screamed. I literally screamed," Robbie said at the NYC premiere of her new film, Whiskey Tango Foxtrot. "Everyone was beside themselves, no one would sit down, just kept clapping as he was doing his speech. It was an amazing moment."

Robbie and DiCaprio starred in the financial-focused film together in 2013, and DiCaprio was nominated for an Oscar for his performance in that film, as well. But this was his first ever win.

The Australian beauty caught up with him post-ceremony and encouraged him to celebrate his accomplishment. "I was like, 'Let your hair down! You just won an Oscar!'" she said. So, celebrate they did. "I was like, ‘let's go dance,' he was like, 'OK.'"

http://www.people.com/article/margot-robbie-says-leonardo-dicaprio-was-cool-as-a-cucumber-after-winning-oscar 

Marinebing

Glad it worked for you :hug:

Tks for fan song ,  as well as,  updating on how Revenant is doing at French box office ;  so happy it is being well received worldwide :clap:

Calibi

Cute pix of Leo sharing Girl Scout cookies with Cate Blanchett's husband :)

Also, tks, for remarks from Tina Fey /Leo , as  well as, from his good pal Tyrese

Kat

Tks  for 'what will they do next ' article , speaking of which , I wonder if we will indeed see Leo travel to the wildlife event in Africa has was rumored, as well as, I wonder if he will travel to Japan for when Revenant opens there

Tks for the  Leo /Oscar fan reaction videos  , I'm so glad that thanks to social media Leo is able to aware of the worldwide support from fans , as well as, fellow celebs :heart:

Eastodeden

Tks for  Leo older pix  as I've never seen them :)

Barbie

Tks for pix of Leo with Rebel , as well as,  sweet pix of Leo fixing Tobey's tie  :heart:

Also, tks, for assorted videos,  there were so many cute moments in his Oscar press conference

Jade

Tks for pix of Leo on red carpet fist bumping ;  I wonder who that hand belong to as well ??  :p 

Some lovely words from Dash Mihok; good friend of Leo and his former 'Romeo and Juliet' co star :heart:

Congratulations to my brother #LeonardoDicaprio on a more than incredibly deserved #Oscar. Thank you for captivating and entertaining us for 1/4 of a century. Thank you for taking care of our future generations on this planet. And #ThankYou for being a most beautiful and loving friend for the last 20 years. Cheers my good man.

Source

HQ (Sag Portraits 2016)

4y4i0o7M.jpg

And without watermark ;)

UufYocsK.jpg

Jade

Tks for such great & sweet comments about Leo from Dash :heart:

Also, tks, for SAG pix

Sweet Gaby

When I saw the article about Leo /Margot dancing , I knew that you & Barbie would have loved to have seen a video of them dancing :p