Bellazon

Leonardo DiCaprio - (Please Read First Post Prior to Posting)
Thumbnail

moiselles

4 minutes ago, BarbieErin said:

I still didn't get that line: "My wife is here"...   :idk:  Leo can you explain that, please?  :laugh:  

Unless it's his future wife... lol.   :p

Maybe he was referring to his publicist Shawn Sachs, in a joking way... who had come to stand beside him. That's what I intially thought when I first saw it but I only watched it once, I didn't fully analyze it lol

Jade

More wonderful pix , love seeing the entire elevator pix with all of Leo's dear friends & family :flower:  :flower:

Also it was nice to finally see something more from the Audition commercial shoot

Such a deservingly so proud mother :heart:

Saw this video today on tv, the extract was longer but I can't seem to find the long version on internet, so if someone finds it ... :D this song is gonna get stuck in my head

(oxford25 I did it ! :p thank you !)

ok I found the longer one ! let's all sing together ! :stormy:

https://twitter.com/TheSwonBrothers/status/704176559419232256/video/1

Tina Fey Talks Leonardo DiCaprio, Caitlyn Jenner And “Bulls**t” Oscars On ‘Howard Stern’ (AUDIO)

Tina Fey opened up on Tuesday’s “Howard Stern Show” about her experience attending Sunday night’s “bulls**t” Oscars. During the interview, the actress reveals her thoughts on Leonardo DiCaprio sleeping with tons of women, trying “to have a moment” with Caitlyn Jenner at an after-party, and more. Listen to audio below!

Fey told Stern on his radio show that she wasn’t particularly impressed with being at the Academy Awards, adding, “I’m so glad I live in [New York City], because halfway through, I was like, ‘This is some real Hollywood bulls**t.'” The actress noted that she was turned off by Hollywood elites preaching from the stage and “telling me what to do.” Fey continued, “People yelling at me about rape and corporate greed… [and] climate change. And I was like, ‘Guys, pick a lane. We’re gonna fix everything tonight? Why are you yelling at me about corporate greed? You’re all so rich.'”

Stern then went on to ask Fey her thoughts on DiCaprio using his Best Actor acceptance speech to warn about the dangers of climate change. “I’m always psyched when someone is articulate about those things, because let’s face it, actors are very stupid,” she responded. “But he’s so smart and his speech was so cogent.” But the radio host noted that he has trouble separating “the Leo on the party boat who f***s tons of girls” and the “socially conscious guy.”

“It doesn’t affect the green footprint, no matter how many women you f***,” Fey joked. “Is it misogynistic to sleep with a bunch of women who want to sleep with you? No… I don’t think it’s misogynistic. I think everybody there is up for it.” The former “SNL” star did admit, however, that DiCaprio’s lifestyle won’t be so “cute” when “he’s 50 and [the girls are] still 18.”

Fey then described being at the Vanity Fair Oscars party, revealing that her best celebrity sighting was Caitlyn Jenner. “I was trying so hard to have a moment with her,” Fey said. “I was trying to make eye contact… And she was not having me.” The actress added, “You could tell she was like, ‘I am the biggest deal in here’… She looked fantastic!” And when Stern pointed out that “Bruce Jenner” was one of the greatest Olympic athletes of all time, Fey joked, “I don’t even know who that is. We’re not allowed to remember that.” Listen to highlights below from Fey’s “Howard Stern Show” interview!

http://www.gossipcop.com/tina-fey-leonardo-dicaprio-caitlyn-jenner-oscars-howard-stern-show-2016-interview-audio-listen/