Bellazon

Leonardo DiCaprio - (Please Read First Post Prior to Posting)
Thumbnail

moiselles

Princess

Tks for great Spike Lee pix ; I've never seen it :)

Also , tks , for TMZ vid .

As to our Leo Bellazon Investigation Team , the only thing new information I've seen in recent Costa Rica articles is the claim that Leo being in Costa Rica has something to do with The Road Home film project ??

U.S. actor Leonardo DiCaprio, star of the film Titanic, among other films, rest on Easter in Costa Rica, possibly in the North Pacific beaches, according to Immigration confirmed their income in the local press.

DiCaprio joined Costa Rica on Friday, but his fate was a mystery for authorities and local media.

However, in previous visits has moved to the beaches of Guanacaste province (north), where it has been common to share experiences with the people of the area.

According to the newspaper La Prensa Libre, DiCaprio could enjoy your stay in the country to discuss whether to participate as an actor in the film "The Road Home".

http://entretenimien...rce=twitterfeed

Pami

Tks for Gatsby article; I can't wait to Leo starts pr for movie :)

Sophie

Tks for all the great Tokyo press conference screencaps :flower:

MakeitCount

Tks for Costa Rica tweets :)

Avaia

Like others I wonder how the girl came up with name "Gretchen lady" for the identity of the woman Leo was having dinner with at restaurant ??

Unless she asked someone at the restaurant who he was with and the waiter gave her that name , and she just couldn't remember last name the waiter said ???

Latest Django Unchained worldwide boxoffice news

Sony’s international apparatus helped Quentin Tarantino’s Django Unchained cross $250m as a further $3.2m from 52 markets resulted in a magnificent $251m running total. The Western opened in South Korea on $1m from 337.

This new tv spot for The Great Gatsby is breathtaking . Lots of new clips of Leo !!

Can you explain me that sexy voice at the end of the video?? :woot: It sounds like a music to my ears...he looks gorgeous!! Tks oxford! :flower:

This new tv spot for The Great Gatsby is breathtaking . Lots of new clips of Leo !!

Word! Now we're talking seriously here. LOVED.

It's a spectacle to the eyes, in every single way :heart:. I'm not much of a fan of Baz, although I like R&J, but this looks extremely well done, clip after clip it just looks better and better.

Do you imagine this in 3D? I do. It will be beautiful to watch this in the theaters. Can hardly wait :ddr:. Tks, Ox.

Thanks girls for all the updates :grouphug:.

Article below tells you a little bit more about who Leo dined with Wed night

One of Hollywood’s most notorious bachelors, Leonardo DiCaprio, has kicked a major habit—and we don’t mean Sports Illustrated models. The actor has been seen using an electronic cigarette in the past few months, and was “puffing” on one continuously while dining at Baoli Miami on Wednesday night.

DiCaprio arrived at the restaurant around midnight with quite an entourage: Vladislav Doronin (the billionaire boyfriend of Naomi Cambpell), famed New York restaurateur (and Mary-Kate Olsen ex) Richie Akiva and Maggio Cipriani, owner of Cipriani Restaurant. The group enjoyed Baoli’s rich food such as black truffle risotto, truffle french fries and filet mignon. DiCaprio sipped from his signature bottle of Dom Perignon.

The guys stayed until 2 a.m., chatting to themselves and “remaining very low key” according to a source. “He was wearing his hat very low.” Of course, no DiCaprio night would be complete without pretty faces. Spies tell us, “A few models came to say hi to him, and spent the night at his table.”

The actor has been spending a lot of time in the Magic City recently; he was also spotted at Bianca at the Delano and Story nightclub. Could the Great Gatsby star be scouting out a vacation home for his newly declared “long break” from acting?!

^ what's the source?

Reminder: Please be sure that articles, twitter posts, etc., are properly documented. This is a requirement for this thread. If you are unable to document information, please post in Leo's General Discussion thread. Thank you.

Word! Now we're talking seriously here. LOVED.

It's a spectacle to the eyes, in every single way :heart:. I'm not much of a fan of Baz, although I like R&J, but this looks extremely well done, clip after clip it just looks better and better.

Do you imagine this in 3D? I do. It will be beautiful to watch this in the theaters. Can hardly wait :ddr:. Tks, Ox.

I know right? At first I was having my doubts. For me at least, Baz's film is either really good, or its really bad (I loved R&J and Moulin Rouge, and the got incredible reviews :wub:) So I was a little hesitant. But the more and more I'm seeing of it, the more I'm likin it ;) Looks like its falling into place nicely, and the scenes they keep showing just keep getting better and better! Can't wait whats in store for the next TV spot/trailer!

Already Oscar talk for Gatsby and Wolf :p

OMGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG... Indeed,breathtaking!!!!!!!! :woohoo:

CAN`T WAIT TO SEE THIS MOVIE ANY MOREEEEEEE :bounce:

THANKS A MILLION dear Oxford 4 da new TV spot :flower: you made my day :hug:

also,thanks 2 beautiful Leo lovers who shared latest updates!!!!!!!!

Not sure of when the tweeter below had her word with Leo :p

jane stennett@goldheron5m

Leonardo diCaprio in Central Park, had a word with him too! Made my daughter's weekend complete!

Kat

Tks for Gatsby/Oscar vid :)

Leolover

I can assure you when I found the new Gatsby tv spot this morning, it made my day as well :p