Bellazon

Leonardo DiCaprio - (Please Read First Post Prior to Posting)
Thumbnail

moiselles

The Great Gatsby release date its getting closer and closer

reblog,share,post on FB twitter tumblr imdb movie forum etc etc as many as possible

I have a feeling WB will focus on Man of steel and hangover part 3 this summer

lets help promote the movie :weightlift:

I wonder what US mag he'll do an interview with ?

I think international editions of GQ and Esquire since he had Details cover in December/January, and maybe a less commercial publication like Complex, Out or Man of the World. Since he has two big movies this year :D

I think international editions of GQ and Esquire since he had Details cover in December/January, and maybe a less commercial publication like Complex, Out or Man of the World. Since he has two big movies this year :D

Hope so! :heart: :D

baz did an interview about Gatsby. If you want to read the whole interview click on the link. This is what he had to say about Leo

DiCaprio was 22 when he first teamed up with Luhrmann. ‘Leo was a prince when we made Romeo+Juliet. Now he’s a king. Any time I’ve spent with him, he’s only ever had one focus in his life and that’s acting and the quality of it.’

http://www.spectator...ling-on-gatsby/

^Thanks :)

I'm thinking GQ too.....Because this film is gonna be a big blockbuster, So I feel some big shoots are coming our way (at least I hope so.) I feel like hes pretty comfortable with GQ :D Or maybe Esquire again? Or Rolling Stone? :p Either way, these magazines produce hot photoshoots :drool:

baz did an interview about Gatsby. If you want to read the whole interview click on the link. This is what he had to say about Leo

DiCaprio was 22 when he first teamed up with Luhrmann. ‘Leo was a prince when we made Romeo+Juliet. Now he’s a king. Any time I’ve spent with him, he’s only ever had one focus in his life and that’s acting and the quality of it.’

love Baz's words! :wub2: especially this line: "Leo was a prince when we made Romeo+Juliet. Now he’s a king." :wub2:

thanks all! :wave:

Calib

What great comments from Luhrman : a keeper for sure , tks :flower:

Leo was a prince when we made Romeo+Juliet. Now he’s a king. Any time I’ve spent with him, he’s only ever had one focus in his life and that’s acting and the quality of it.’

Gusta, Sic, Kat

Tks for the your thoughts on what will be Leo's magazine interview/cover for Gatsby :)

I can't wait to see which magazine it will be !

Very nice words from Luhrman,tks Calibi!! :flower:

But surely this is nothing new for us! We know how dedicated he is when it comes to his work. :)

Tks for the tweets,articles and vids sweeties!! :flower:

:PinkCouture2: :PinkCouture2: :PinkCouture2: :PinkCouture2: :PinkCouture2:

thanks Calibi 4 da Baz`s great comments about KING LEO :thumbsup: